Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Informeter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:43 pm
The Leviathan let out a sharp roar like the one before before as a warning to stay where they are, and rose back up into the air from resting on it's stomach. "We carry conversion chambers in us to send Digimon to the Hub as a stream of Digital coding, you will not be Deleted." It spoke from above as the others has completed their phase, with their mouths being moble gateways. "Now continue inisde, or face force."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:05 pm
Rocky let out a sigh of worry, thinking that if he didn't follow out the orders, he and his friends would be killed where they stood. "I think that the only option we have is to comply. Although, we could run, I have the power to get us all out of here right now, but it takes a long spell, so I think we should go with them unless things start to sour. Agreed?" He asked everyone with a calm voice. He then stepped forwards and said, "Allright, I'll come with you to this "Hub", but if anything happens, may the gods watch over your departed souls." He holstered his sword oce again and looked into the sky, waiting for something to take him upwards.  

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:34 pm
Dimitris hesitated scratching the back of his head as his ears twitched with anxiety. "Doesn't seem like we have a choice in the matter so let's take it slow and get organized." He paced about brushing the debris from his shirt giving Rocky his blade back without taking his eyes from the mechanical portal. "Here, we need a plan to find out as much as we can so I think splitting up into groups for the different portals would be best."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:15 pm
Todd nodded "Alright...." he walked twoard the other leviathan looking creature. "I better not be found a lab table or something..." he thought as he walked inside. He was nervous and could feel his hands shake.  

Nero9295

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:31 am
The beast that had rested on it's belly in front of the woodmon had made a slightly choked sound when Nero entered in it's portal.
"That wasn't for them!! it was for the Digimon."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:58 am
Rocky sighed again, slightly annoyed. "I thought that this would be a normal town...Somewhere I could get away from it all, but nooooo..." He continued through one of the portals while telling Renamon, "Let's keep a link at all times. If you're coming -which I would reccomend- I think that we need to update on eachother just in case it all goes sour again." The words coming from his thoughts and into hers.  

LimberNimbleShadow

Informeter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:29 pm
"That wouldn't be an issue, they'll organize everything at the Hub. Move out!" The serpant spoke again in the motionless snarl of it's teeth and hovered behind the feral group of digital monsters to give them a slight push of it's head.

Upon the entry inside the beastly gateway the air aura inside had felt very errie, as if you had dove into very cold water. Suddenly a sharp noise of digital static resounded within the mind of whoever stepped inisde, before the sound
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/eraxion/eraxion0706/eraxion070600043/1015780.jpg
In a loud whoosh you had flown directly inside without your control, blue transparent screens that had streamed with information in different languages flew overhead as you passed countless different passageways in your straight path. The pixelated tunnel had slowly became more solid and scattered with metalic blates and bolts, everything had continued to change until the end of the very tunnel you had been directed to. A heavily armored door that detailed in different languages had it's center spin and unlock, by catching what it said for English it had read "Jail".
When it had opened a forceful push directed you into the pathway as you were engulfed by another bright light. A blurry scene slowly unraveld as you discover yourself inside a strange white chamber, filled with other creatures that shared it...staring at you.

From watching outside the gate Nero and Rocky had walked in it was seen that they had been engulfed in a bright light, his figure had slowly dissolved into the glow with the sound of digital static. When the light had cleared out he was gone.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:37 pm
Teh force of the push that had put him on his stomach left Rocky dazed for a bit. He sat up a few seconds later, looked around and muttered something unintelligble, but loud enough that you could tell it was angry. "Shoulda never trusted that sunofabitch... Lucky for him he doesn't know who in the hell he's messing with!" He spat angrily, returning a few stares and responding with a "What?!"

He sat for a few seconds to take vereything in. He had just be teleported to somewhere in which he didn't know, and he was pissed. He sat in a corner, folded his legs and closed his eyes, trying to find a logical way out of the mess he was in.  

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:15 pm
Dimitris took out the mirror he had in his pocket and set it toward to creature before walking into the portal unknowing on what had laid on the other side.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:56 pm
( You guys are supposed to jump into the Cargo-hold that one of us had, you jumpd in the Portal instead.)  

Informeter

Kobal Zastek

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:30 pm
(crazy owo)
"Gah!" They had all been hurried inside the portal one by one, along with the FanBeemon buzzing behind them. They had screamed as they were flying through the air, until they had landed into a pile next to where Rocky was.
"What is this place?" The small woodmon murmmered.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:52 pm
((Facepalm...Craap))
Todd landed flat on his face as he was pushed through the portal. He groans before sitting up to find himself in a strange place. Looking over to his side he saw Rocky growling "Guess we took a wrong turn at albercurkey huh?" he said trying to lighten the mood a bit. He then looks at the surroundings to see all of the eyes looking at them. "Oh yeah this was a really bad turn...."  

Nero9295

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:41 pm
Dimitris tumbled in through the portal right behind Todd hitting his face to the floor losing his glasses as they slid along the floor. "Crap!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:08 pm
Rocky was pissed, to say the least. He'd known that he'd screwed up and preferred to stay silent. Rocky handed Dimitris his glasses silently without looking at anything except the wall. "Yeah...We need to find a way out of here...This room is very...Small."  

LimberNimbleShadow

Tamamo no Yuki

Wealthy Businesswoman

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:13 pm
lol is this a Digimon Rp? xD  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items