Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:24 pm
(You know i just have to do this now XPP)

Jay shook his head and then lead them through the tunnels.But before they reached the exit a giant black spider with 7 red eyes apeared.
"Oh not now.."Jay mutterd.

Zack saw the spider"Hey Mina!Look!A cute spider!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:30 pm
((XD So cruel to Mina.))

"AHHH!!!" Mina screamed. She would have ran away if her legs would have worked. They seemed like they were glued to the spot they were in. She sank down to her knees, very close to tears.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:52 pm
(XDD...hey Zack not me XDD)

Zack scratched the back of his head.He never thought she would act like that,but he realy likes spiders.He walked up to Mina and kneeled down in front of her"Hey psht it is just an animal..a spider..there is nothing you have to fear."

In the same time Jay was walking up to the spider,but before he reached it.The spider jumped on him.Drol fell down on his face"Argh!Stop it!Out!Evil!Bad Spidy!Bad!Why are you even here!!!I told you to wait in the cave didn't i??"The spider stoped drolling but looked like a little puppy at Jay"Stop it!You are Serrianas Spider not mine!!!"He sighed"Sorry i should have warned you fir-WAH!"And again it juppend on him and now it was licking his face.It think it is a dog..weah so...WEAH!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:02 pm
((XD Poor, poor Mina and her arachnophobia.))

"I...hate...spiders..." Mina's whole body was shaking. She was apparently scared to death of them. She was more afraid of spiders than she was of Annexus or his army. "I...really...hate...spiders..."  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:13 pm
"But Spidy is a really nice one!"Serriana said.She stood behind Zack and Mina ,then she ran to Spidey and huged it"Spidey!!"She yelled happy.

"I will never allow you again to keep a spider!I mean..when i knew it would became so big,then i had never alowed you to keep it!!"Jay was able to get away from the animal."Well ..come on we have to leave..."

ZAck nodded lifted Mina up and carried her out of the Tunnels"Well We are out now"He said grinning.

But ..but spiders are cute realy XDD)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:17 pm
Garnet looked at Mina when she came out after her. "That was..pathetic. I mean, I can understand phobias...but after all the things you have seen you are scared of a spider....?"  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:27 pm
((XD Wow, Garnet is mean.))

Mina wasn't expecting Zack to carry her out, but she was too happy to be out of there to notice. "What? I'm scared to death of them!" she told Garnet, defensively.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:30 pm
((Garnet can be harsh sometimes XD Comes from being the boss always I think lol She isn't mean in general))

Ganet sighed. "Yes you do seem to be.....I'm sorry if I sounded overly harsh."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:40 pm
Zack giggled"Shall i keep carrying you?Or will you now walk on your own?"He asked grinning.

After a long discussion with Serriana and the spider.Jay finnaly walked out of the tunnles.Serriana followed him ,she seemed a bit sad because she had to leave the spider alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:43 pm
Garnet turned to Zack. "Did you just....giggle?"  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:45 pm
Mina finally noticed that Zack was carrying her. No one could tell that she didn't notice, though. "Y-You can put me down," she said. "And it's okay, Garnet. I got a little too defensive." She had also noticed Zack's giggle, but she forced herself not to giggle as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:51 pm
Zack put Mina down.While shaking his head he replied"No it just sounded like a giggle.I would never giggle!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:59 pm
Garnet snorted. "Yeah, I am so sure. Just don't do that again in front of most people. Honestly, son of the evil king....and he giggles."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:01 pm
Jay walked over to them he heard what they were talking about"The kings son is giggling?Well this is the scariest thing i ever heared"He said laughing.

Zack started to laugh"Just because i am his son doesn't mean that i am like him,right?SO i am alowed to giggle."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:05 pm
"So that means you did giggle," Mina said, smiling. "You can't deny it now!"  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games