Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:30 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
(I want has Katsuro alive. His scroll is in the Kusakage's Office. Ronnel left it there like the dear lad he is. ;D)

( He did? I didn't really know where it was. Guess someone will have to recover it there then. Does anyone know that Katsuro is in that scroll yet?)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:34 pm
(Jedi does. He was there with Ronnel and Raiden, remember?)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:41 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
(Jedi does. He was there with Ronnel and Raiden, remember?)

(Not really.... sweatdrop

Edit: Last post Ronnel made about the scroll was in the Singing Plains.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:27 pm
((It would be interesting to have Katsuro back.... ))  

Sindenky

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:29 pm
Sindenky

(Why so? 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:51 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Sindenky

(Why so? 3nodding )

((He always seemed to be an interesting character. Bringing a kind of peace with him. Plus he was the best Tsuchikage I've seen in some time. It would be nice for that village to thrive again.))  

Sindenky

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:01 am
Sindenky
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Sindenky

(Why so? 3nodding )

((He always seemed to be an interesting character. Bringing a kind of peace with him. Plus he was the best Tsuchikage I've seen in some time. It would be nice for that village to thrive again.))

(He was only Tsuchikage for like 2 weeks. XP It was slowly getting active, I was gonna clean out some of the stuff but crew members can't move topics. *sigh*)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:02 am
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Sindenky
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Sindenky

(Why so? 3nodding )

(He was only Tsuchikage for like 2 weeks. XP It was slowly getting active, I was gonna clean out some of the stuff but crew members can't move topics. *sigh*)

((Yes they can?))  

Sindenky

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:13 am
Sindenky
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Sindenky
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Sindenky

(Why so? 3nodding )

((Yes they can?))

(Nah, I tried when I was crew once. Wouldn't let me move the topics to the junk pile.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:01 am
User ImageUser Image

Rini continued to edge away from the clone, pushing herself unsteadily into a corner. Already she could feel the genjutsu sinking in and making her limbs sluggish, her mind cloudy, and her eyelids heavy. "No . . . no . . . stay away from me . . ." she weakly whimpered as her back hit the corner and her legs slowly buckled and lowered her to the floor.

Her watery eyes found Kaimu's ghostly projection, her arms still wrapped protectively about her stomach. "Please . . ." the pregnant kunoichi half-sobbed. "Don't let him do this. Don't let him take us. Please . . ." Her voice faded as her head drooped and she fought to keep her gaze locked with Kaimu's even as it slid out of focus. "Sin . . ."

And she was gone, lost to sleep.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 538

User Image

((@DSW: As much as I'd love to have Katsuro back, did you have to ask that HERE and clog things up with OOC? There's a chatroom for a reason. And now I have to have to tabs open to reference the post I'm ACTUALLY replying to. -__-

@Jedi: If the Byakugan is an implant how can you control activating/deactivating it?))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:26 am
((She's right there. Whether or not a character in the manga/show has shown the skill to do that, the rules of our guild is that you cant turn em on or off. Cause this guild is not the same as the manga/show.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:32 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
((She's right there. Whether or not a character in the manga/show has shown the skill to do that, the rules of our guild is that you cant turn em on or off. Cause this guild is not the same as the manga/show.))

(Couldn't he just cover it like how Kakashi does with his sharingan? But still, before any of these rules were even made no one really made a rule saying that it's always active until now. =/

@Koneko: Yes. mrgreen )  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:46 am
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
TheWingsOfTheGods

(Couldn't he just cover it like how Kakashi does with his sharingan? But still, before any of these rules were even made no one really made a rule saying that it's always active until now. =/

@Koneko: Yes. mrgreen )

((While normally i'd say yes, byakugan is kinda hard to cover since it sees through the material your convering. It'd probably have to be you close that eye.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:34 pm
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Ranmaru Bloodline |Weapon Master

User Image
As Luo listened to Kleine's father speak and call him a 'disappointment,' his tone changed from rather respectful, to sharp. "And you misunderstand. You seek to salvage the relationship you never had with your son by asking that he not be dealt with. However, the fact remains that since you as yourself just admitted did not raise him or at least properly, you do not know him nor do I. Therefore, your assumptions are invalid and even misplaced. You say some people never have the chance to change and become something more than what they are, however that is false. The fact is sir you had no true control over your son. He was raised by this angel because of your inability to act as his father, his guide, and his sensei through the beginnings of life. His path as it stands can partly be blamed on you. You do not bother to understand the situation, you instead muddle it with your twisted sense of morality; a sense that of all things you no doubt passed down to your son."

Luo's voice remained as soft as it usually was, but his manner of speaking was very clear; he was not happy and had in fact attempted to be cordial. "One thing is clear: Both you and your son are manipulative in nature and I truly pity your false sense of self and morality. You do not look forward to the future of what he has done, instead only seeing what you assume to be the good that he did in letting three men go. The truth of the matter is, that during his time in that office his instability as a person will cause the deaths of many. If Kleine houses the most powerful angel in existence, then you have no idea as to just how large of a shadow he can truly cast, and what feats he can accomplish. He has stolen the freedom of my people, in his arrival caused suffering for Yun Sung, and caused the stability of an entire nation to crumble in one day. Your son acts as a menace and if he truly has conquered this angel, then these actions were made by him and him alone. You assume the worst of me, muddling my true intentions with the skewed view of your son that you have. You put him on a pedestal as if he is above law, human compassion, and reaping what he has sow. As a father, a clearly intelligent person, and a man of shinobi background you disappoint me with just how willing you are to protect the unjust. Your sense of right and wrong has from the start of this conversation been hampered by your inability to see who your son really is. Furthermore, you jump to conclusions about me, a man you do not know. I have not until this point judged you, yet you seemed to have predetermined my next course of action as if my intent is to show up, blow the doors to the Mizukage palace open, and begin swinging at whatever is in front of me. Do not insult my intelligence sir, do not mistake my intentions, and do not underestimate me. Because make no mistake, I will do no such thing to your son."

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:52 pm
((AAAGGGHHH!!!! We need to get things moving!!! I hate Sitting here!!!))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games