Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:45 am
Firu Shinra
"Not too bright, are they?" Kowaii asked Shoku as the other boy exclaimed that they had to find the akatsuki.

Yukio peeked over his plane at Kowaii, and then at the others with him. "Well that's just mean. I know they're just your apprentices, but that doesn't make them idiots you know?" Yukio made a handsign and four grass clones materialized nearby and flashed away to different areas of the forest around them. Once hidden they planted they're glowing hands on the tree bark around them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:17 am
Sengetsu hovered in the sky atop the tei hakusha technique. The three tomoe all focused on the battle below. His right arm was raised and his fingers spread gently combing through his outer bang to keep it away from his eye. He wore the black akatsuki cloak, the blood red clouds danced around him as the cloak moved with the air currents. On his back was the legendary Samehada sword. He stared at the confrontation below. "It would appear that someone's trying to take all of my fun." he laughed to himself, "Well now its my turn, hm" He bent his arms inward placing his pakms together, then rapidly he formed a few seals. Around the paper plane the wind stirred then spirraled around itself. Spinning faster and faster and shaping into a human form before solidifying into four kaze bunshins. "We'll start out simple okay?" one of the clones suggested his sharingan had allowed him to carefully watch the ninja, the other three clones turned away scanning the area. Leaping from his present current Sengetsu skated across the sky, settling once more. He figured attacking from the sky was a lot like sniping....and he should never stay in the same spot for very long.

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:53 am
(...you know i'm not acturly here now right?)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:01 am
(no Sen doesn't know that)  

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:05 am
(ye, but wouldn't his sharingan realize that their isn't a trace of the 7 tailed chakra anywhere near the gates?)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:36 am
Xantos cut down the swinging roots with his chainsaw blade. "How many roots even are there?" He activated his byakugan and scanned the area for chakra signatures. "Sengetsu, I'm not getting anything on the byakugan. I think he either slipped past us or retreated into the village."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:36 am
(( me and Koi are out of this one for now, sen said any akatsuki aprentices meet him or something in rock but .... ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:40 am
(( Owe Teddy, your wrong on that one. You can stay back, but I'm not. I like fighting with them. And pretty soon they shuold end up retreating... twisted ))

Koi came running in with the very bloody Daron. The roots wouldn't attack him, because Daron was from Grass. Koi decided it would be a good idea to add to the collection, so he pulled Daron's Grass Headband and placed it in the hidden pocket within his shorts. As he moved closer to the gates, he placed the cloud headband around Daron's head, making sure nobody could see. Koi then began to weave in and out of the attacks people were making. He then entered the village.  

Zombie Swagger

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:59 am
Xantos dug around in his pocket while holding off the roots, and pulled an object out. The roots stopped attacking him. He held Armand's old grass headband before he killed him and took his body. "Alright...now....where's the jinchuuriki. Tell us now before I decide to destroy your entire village."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:06 am
Ray smiled at him "Ah, you killed Armand, like I give a damn anyways," he said as he turned to Xanto's " Jason is probably hiding in the village, be my guess destroy the place Xantos"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:10 am
"What a good friend you are...I might destroy the village as a last resort. I can't risk killing the jinchuuriki. The jutsu I plan on using for destruction can be a little...catastrophic." answered Xantos.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:11 am
Ray smiled at Xantos "What a good friend? why thank you," he said as he pointed to the village "If he is not there then he probably ran away"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:17 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Our headbands don't serve as a protection from the roots, they just attack from aggression))
Areku stayed where he was from the distance, as the roots grew silently now like grass growing slowly on Xantos feet enough where he wouldn't feel it then burst out from under him one side wrapping itself on the blade while the other tried to get around him, Areku then saw Koi racing into the village, with his still free hand he made seals and three lightning clones came out and went after him.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:17 am
(Yeah....I figured that was the case.)

"Still the technique would drain nearly all my chakra...might just have to use explosives and go to each landmark seperatly." said Xantos. He suddenly felt roots trying to trap him. However, still hanging onto the sword, he was able to press the activation button and make the teeth grind at the root holding the blade, and he lifted it back and cut himself of the roots. He layed his sword on the ground, stepped on it and rose into the air, using chaka to power the sword like a surf board.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:23 am
Ray eyes turned blue with a white dot rotating, he formed hand signs and a red orb appeared around him, the jutsu blocked up to a b ranked jutsu, the blood jutsu would adsorb any jutsu lower then B ranked,Ray stood up and formed more hand signs and tossed seeds on the ground and watched as they grew.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games