Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:11 am

User Image User ImageUser Image

Andrew Shirogane of Kusa
Blood Manipulator

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew looked down but then turned his head quickly to the side and began to laugh as his face turned red. Andrew got up and the clone came along and pushed her up, and Andrew sat back down.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:11 am

(( XDDDD))

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:13 am

Andrew Shirogane of Kusa
Blood Manipulator

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew looked down but then turned his head quickly to the side and began to laugh as his face turned red. Andrew got up and the clone came along and pushed her up, and Andrew sat back down.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:13 am

Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron grinned. If he had wanted to see that he would use his eyes to peer through her clothing. She was a fine looking young woman... But he was too hungry to think. "I'll have a bowl of ramen with two pork slices to the side."

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:18 am

Andrew Shirogane of Kusa
Blood Manipulator

Andrew looked at him and then to the waitress, "Ramen and some soda," he said as he turned to Daron and eyed him, there was something unique about this man. "What is your bloodline or clan?' he asked as he looked at the .

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:23 am

Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

"I am of the konpekikaen clan. And my bloodline are the blood red eyes. As you can see." Daron says turning his gaze towards the boy once more. "What about you?" The waitress came back her face red in embarrassment from what had happened earlier she gave them their orders and quickly walked away.

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:24 am

Andrew Shirogane of Kusa
Blood Manipulator

Andrew smiled as he never heard of this clan," I can manipulate my own blood," he said as he chugged everything had and burped, "Finished".

[
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:43 am

Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

"That's interesting. What exactly can you do?" Daron picked at his ramen a bit here and there he'd seemingly lost his hunger.

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:46 am

Andrew Shirogane of Kusa
Blood Manipulator

Andrew looked at him, "Blood senbon, blood armor, and more, I am the only one out of my family that can do it," he said as he formed hand signs and a blood aura came out of his chest and covered his whole body and went right back into him.

[
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:54 am

Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron chuckled. This boy was very interesting, "You will become a powerful shinobi one day boy."

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:08 pm

Andrew Shirogane of Kusa
Blood Manipulator

Andrew giggled as he kicked Daron from under the table waiting to hear a yelp, "But anyways, I am trying to see if a have Oragami No Dara, I was able to make Oragami come to life"

[
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:15 pm

Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron felt the kick but released no sound he didn't even flinch. He had just finished his food. "Oh?"

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Andrew Shirogane of Kusa
Blood Manipulator

Andrew tapped his shoe and a blade appeared in the front, he sent another kick towards the right foot with the blade.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:30 pm

Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

There was a clink as it hit the steel toe of the boot he wore. "That was a failed attempt." Daron said laughing he stood handed the waitress a tip, and the money for the food. And walked out seemingly disappearing as a cart rushes past.

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:33 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image User ImageUser Image of User Image The lost one
Son of The Migthy Daron Ookami

Blood Manipulator
Oragami No Dara

Andrew had this mans scent locked in and followed him.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games