Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:01 pm
[[ And I'm the Barber that helps him! ]]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:06 pm
Doku Jaki
[[ And I'm the Barber that helps him! ]]

((Hell yeah! Her Last name is Todd! smile ))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:08 pm
((Well I did all your Moms))

Katsu threw the knives at Vrail and sends a punch strait at Vrails face"Soviet Punch...of Death!!!"Katsu yelled as he punched.

((not real taijutsu.))  
Quote:
((Well if you think IRL terms then yes, but Naruto terms bombs are nothing. You are a ninja, your trained to deal with it. You only lost cause you were unprepared and can't think under stress.))

((Excuse me Sumi, but explosions do = danger even in the naruto world. Ninjas can't just stand in the middle of an explosion and think "oh this is peaceful.' Explosions are chaotic things. Otherwise if you are rp'ing as if explosions are nothing we call that godmodding.))

((ENOUGH OOC))  

Eris5

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

[[ His is... Lovett?
Interestinggg...

Yes ma'am!
-done OOCing- ]]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:15 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound
((Well I did all your Moms))

Katsu threw the knives at Vrail and sends a punch strait at Vrails face"Soviet Punch...of Death!!!"Katsu yelled as he punched.

((not real taijutsu.))

((Sorry Eris... It's my fault it got outa control. I take the blame! confused ))

Vrail throws himself to the grow, sliding backwards. Making both things miss, he stand up pulls up his hands, with chakra blades on, in a boxesing position "I'm not up for another fight, but I won't back down either!"  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Katsu's whole body glowed as his chakra released into his chakra metal armor.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:26 pm
((Unsure what just Happened!!!! neutral dramallama ))

Vrail, out of the corner of his eyes, glanced around for a place to hide or uae to attack from. He sent his White Chakra into his Father Chakra Blades, thanking Kasumi for fixxing them, he got ready for an attack.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:29 pm
((Chakra metal armor))

Katsu just stayed still, mostly 'cause he's lazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:33 pm
"Why are you here?" he asked as he started to move to a window!  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:44 am
Zeramaru saw katsu and immediately he was pissed.
"didint I tell you to go?" Zeramaru said arrogantly then sighed.
"A warning is a warning." he shrugged his shoulders then looked at Katsu.

He raised his right hand towards Katsu then straightened his fingers
"Now you should have reserched on me before pissing me off Mitsugimono no Suna (Tribute of the Sand) " Zeramaru said slowly inserting laughs making a long string of handseals with the left hand.
"lookie..." he said with almost childish delight "sand" Zeramaru finished with a sadistic tone then laughed as the ground below katsu turned into sand suddenly and arms sprouted out they were going to rip him organ by organ

(( Who wants to join in... thats just my chunnin lvl jutsu...))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:08 pm
((He has Chakra Armour on!))
((Or is this a Genjutsu because yo didn't give him time to avoid it?))

Vrail couldn't see what the jutsu was doing at first, but once he saw the hands sprout out of the ground. Vrail used his speed to run over to Zermaru, bushing him out of the way, ending up being hit by it, himself.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:33 pm
Eris5
"Kasumi come here girl." Susumu can already tell something is wrong with her she makes a handsign or two and her hands glow green Shindan (Diagnosis) she hovers her hands over Kasumi is completely covered and notices the problem..."Oh my.." She makes a few other handsigns and again hovers her hands over Kasumi Saisei (Regeneration)...Kasumi's skin begins to reform and in no time she is back to normal, yet her skin is a little weaker at this very moment since the regeneration isn't fully complete. To speed the process up Susumu makes another couple handsigns and this time hovers her hands slowly over Kasumi staying in one spot then moving to another. Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique) "Girl you definitely pushed yourself to a new limit. I'm glad to see you made amends though with that Vrail boy."

Susumu smiles to Kasumi then turns her attention to Luna who has been watching her intently. "So how many medical jutsu's do you know?"

*looks down* I only know Diagnosis and Cleanse...Ive been able to help my comrads with it...but I still have alot to learn...this I know *bows* Plese help me lady sususmu  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:31 pm
((Wrong, I haven't been approved to use Chakra armor, this is armor made of chakra metal))

"Well, I left, then came back, and no I was not going to kill anyone, and that jutsu's useless"Katsu said quickly as the sand hit his armor and broke apart on contact.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games