Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:46 pm
"And you're invading my room when I most desperately need some private time!" Demi snapped. "And if I'm not being a soldier now then I don't know what I am!" She added, before grabbing Dojime by the front of his shirt and shoving him outside. "Just leave me alone. PLEASE." She said, her voice finally softening down into a plea before she closed the door on him, locking it as well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:58 pm
Gil watched the door lock and just looked at Dojime.
"Oh look what you deeeeed..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:16 pm
"Don't patronize me Gil," he said with a bit of a sigh. "I could override her lock if I wanted, but I think I've yelled at her enough. She got the point," he walked by Gil, headed to his own room. "you be careful out there Gil," he called back to Gil as he walked away.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:51 pm
"Oh really? Yeah...And you would have come out fine! Yeah! And ya know what else I think? You would have killed yourself. You don't look like the kind of person who could go though anything too arduous. So don't you start talking to me about 'hating your life' when you were able to at least HAVE a family!"

Demi sighed, rubbing her eyes as she sat on the floor in front of the door. "Maybe he was right.." She sighed, hiccuping as tears began flowing down her cheeks again. Two battles and she was already broken over people she didn't even know. She didn't know what they looked like, what their names were (except for the one Barzam, Brenden.) or even who they were. "Maybe I am as stupid as he said I am."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:19 pm
Gil suddenly sneezed in the hallway.
"...That can't be a good sneeze..." he groaned, looking at the door.
"Soo...Should I attempt suicide..?"

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:23 pm
The door then suddenly opened, Demi was looking down at the floor. She slowly looked up at Gil, avoiding eye contact as much as possible. "I thought I told you to leave.." She muttered quietly, before taking off. Where she was going was hard to say..at the moment she just needed something to do.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:27 pm
Gil watched her take off before letting out a deep sigh.
"...If I don't do something I just know it's going to come back and stab me in the kidneys..." he groaned, following after her.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:32 pm
Demi suddenly stopped, standing outside the room with the simulator. "...Why do you keep following me..?" She asked quietly, not turning around.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:38 pm
Gil stopped as well, looking at her. He didn't answer for a moment, but took in a deep breath before doing so.
"...It's like I'm watching my little sister when she learned that she'd never see her friends again because of how our migrant business worked." he said, walking closer until he was next to her, staring ahead.

"Spiraling down into depression...I can't bear to see that happen again..."

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:45 pm
"You were right.." Demi said after staying silent for several moments. "Two battles and I'm already breaking down. You and Dojime have probably been through things like this dozens of times and I'm already breaking down and regretting my decision of joining KAVA."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:53 pm
Gil looked over at her and patted her on the head.
"Now now, things like this happen. No one is blaming you at all." he said in a reassuring tone.
"Who was to say hitting the Asshimar with the Bolinoak wouldn't have caused the same thing to happen..?"

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:00 pm
"That's why I came here.." Demi said, glancing over at the simulator. "I was going to rerun the battle and see what the computer says what would have happened if I hit the Asshimar instead."

"And I know no one's blaming me. I'm blaming myself and the Asshimar. Myself because I panicked, and the Asshimar for obvious reasons.."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:02 pm
"And if the simulation shows you a similar result..?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:06 pm
"I don't know right now. But I need to know." Demi sighed, walking into the room and typing on the computer. "It's just one of those things you need to know or else you can't move on, ya know..?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:07 pm
"I understand." Gil said, entering the room and leaning against the wall.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games