Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:16 pm
Koichi laughed, nodding his head. He started their way towards the lounge, knowing where it was already. The hand that wasn't holding onto Kana's was in his pocket; he really didn't want to lose her, especially when she was hurt. "You know, you're an obediant sister," he laughed; she hand't given him a hard time yet, and siblings were usually known to do so.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:20 pm
Kana blinked at his comment, and then looked up at him, nodding her head. "I guess so," she laughed. "I just don't want to cause you any trouble, or anyone really." She did have a habit of doing what she was told though, but was that a bad thing? She supposed it could be in some cases, but she knew there was a limit to how much she would listen. But this wasn't bad, so she just trailed along as his side, still holding his hand as she absently looked over the bandages on her other arm.  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:27 pm
[what would you do if Koichi-kun tried kissing his 'sister' again? it's like (camand form, since she usually obays)~ "Kitty... kiss me damn it!" XD]

Koichi shook his head. "Causing trouble every now and then is fine... beind too obediant will get on some peoples nevers, though. I know you have a limit and all, but still; people might make you do things, and then when you say no, they'll get angry and force you to do what they said.Like jump off a building perhaps," he chuckled.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:33 pm
[xD;; I think she'd freeze and then be like "...what? o.o" I'm not sure though. She hasn't forgotten the beach. xP And since you said that, I couldn't help thinking "people might make you do things, like kiss me! Now! D:"]

Kana fell silent for a moment as she listened, but suddenly burst out laughing at the end. She quickly clamped a hand over her mouth. It wasn't that funny, and she knew it, she was just tired again. When she got tired, she tended to find things more funny than they really were, or laugh at nothing at all. After a moment, she pulled her hand away and grinned up at him. "Well, now I could survive jumping off a building, right?" she asked, referring to her training. She knew it wasn't nearly as funny as she'd made it out to be, and suddenly bowed her head to the ground, face flushing slightly red.

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:46 pm
[well, then, hope you don't mind i make them kiss in this post... but then i say a comand! let's see what happens twisted :ish laughing to the death in front of the computer: ]

Koichi stopped, pulling on her arm to make her stop. He stepped slightly closer to her, looking down in slight suspision. "People will take advantage of you if you don't disobay sometimes," he said simply, putting a hand behind her neck. He pulled her close, swerving his head to the side to say something to her."They might tell you not to hate them... or to be quiet... for doing something like this," he whispered into her ear. He paused a second, hand still behind her neck, to let her think about what he was talking about before he put his other one under her chin, lifting it up as he pressed his lips to hers; just like at the beach, in a way.

What the hell was he doing? What am... I doing? She's my sister... I'm trying to show her what can happen. Yeah, that's it. Nothing more than that. He pulled himself away, letting the hand behind her neck drop to rest on his shoulder and the other to just drop to resting on her upper arm. His eyes closed, head tilting to the ground. After a moment, he lifted his eyes to look at her; what was she going to do to him now? Her 'brother' had kissed her! He braced himself, though, incase she was going to smack him. "Please..." he said softly, "don't let anyone..." he trailed off.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:55 pm
[Homigee xD]

Kana paused as she felt the tug on her arm and turned to look at him, blinking as he stepped closer. She stared back up at him almost curiously, wondering what he was doing. Her ears perked as she listened to what he said, her face flushing a bit darker red just at the thought, and then a shade darker as his hand touched her neck and she was pulled closer. Her eyes widened slightly at his next words and she stood almost rigid for a moment, face nearing crimson as he lifted her chin and kissed her. She remained almost frozen after he pulled away, staring blankly at him for a moment. Then she blinked several times and took a small step back before giving a nervous laugh. "Um, yeah..." she began uneasily, mind spinning. "I-I'll be more careful..."

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:03 pm
[wahahahaha. no smack downs? Damn it!]

Koichi watched as she steped back; his eyes seemed dead and lifeless, full of sorrow. He smiled, though, laughing as his eyes changed back to normal. "Exactly! See, I know a few things," he smirked, starting off fowards before stopping, realizing he'd forgotten her. "C'mon," he said gently, holding out his hand to her again.[think of riku in KH xD] He hoped this wouldn't change the two of them, what he'd just done, and if it did... he just hoped it was for the better.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:09 pm
[Would you expect Kana to hit him? =P]

Kana watched him for a moment, ears drooping suddenly as she saw the look in his eyes. Though, she blinked and they'd already returned to normal. She wondered if she could have imgained it, and rather hoped she did. She didn't want to make him sad. "Ah, ok!" she said, seeing he'd come back from starting away and was now holding out his hand. [Yay, Riku! xD] She took it without hesitation, though her face was still red. Other than that, by looking at her you wouldn't be able to tell anything had just happened. She had a bright smile back upon her face, and her tail was flicking rapidly. The only thing was that her ears were still drooping, because she was still wondering if she'd done something wrong to offend him.

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:27 pm
[yes! He just forced a kiss from her! heck, windy says skylar would smack someone xD she loves smackdowns ninja sorry for the delay... hunting down some affies xD]

Koichi nodded his head before starting off, his other hand returning to his pocket. He turned to look at Kana, though, head tilted in the slightest. "Something wrong?" he asked softly before looking straight ahead again; they had a slight distance to cover before they'd reach the doors. Not as far as the shopping mall, but it was a good walk, either way. He didn't know why, but something told him he wasn't as obsessed with Skylar anymore; he felt that he wanted to protect his little sister, the one next to him, even more; that, he found, was weird.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:32 pm
[Kana doesn't like violence. But I'll keep that in mind about Skylar. xD;; ...Affies?]

Kana trailed alongside him again, but her head tilted as she glanced at him. "No," she said as she shook her head. "You?" She watched him intently for a moment, and then slowly looked away, letting her eyes go about their normal routine of glancing around at everything surrounding them at once. Her free arm was swinging at her side as she walked, that regular slight bounce in her step still in place. She was smiling rather carelessly, but she was actually awaiting a response from him almost anxiously.

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:36 pm
[indeed. for the shop xD i'm going to go in a bit so i can make a smaller button for linkage ><]

"It depends," he said, snapping into her mind for a moment before leaving; accident. "What do you want me to say?" he chuckled, wondering what she expected him to say. "Perhaps... that you're borther is happy and has nothing wrong..." he started, "or that he's sad and lonely and wants nothing more than to fly to the moon," he laughed. Or is there something I didn't mention, perhaps? He smirked to himself. Or angry cuz that voice in my head is STILL THERE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:39 pm
[Oh! Ok, good luck. ^^]

Kana blinked, looking back up at him now as he spoke. She frowned for a moment before slowly replying. "I'd like to hear you're happy with nothing wrong," she began softly. "But I'm not sure if I'd believe that." She paused and then smiled at him. "I don't want to hear you're lonely though, because I'm right here! And... flying to the moon would be scary," she finished with a firm nod, as if that last part was non-disputable. She laughed quietly, but bit her tongue before she could burst out and go overboard like a few moments ago.

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:11 pm
[i'll wait till after dinner,now xD]

"The moon is beautiful, though. It hides its scars and shows us its other side; although we can't see it, we all know its there," Koichi said, glancing up before laughing softly. "I know you're right there, but being lonely is a state of being... they could be in a room full of a million people and still feel lonely, he said, still glancing up at the dusking sky. "I must sound so weired," he admited, sighing as he let his head and eyes drop back to normal level.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:13 pm
Issac walks into the lounge from his dorm. He looks around nervously and decides to go over to a place with cushions and a T.V. on the wall. He sits down on a cushion and watches the T.V.  

[Teh Phoenix]

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:17 pm
[Haha, mine's still cooking.]

Kana glanced up as well as he began talking about the moon. She'd never thought about it before, but she found he was right. Then she slowly looked back at him, a very faint smile upon her face as she shook her head. "No, you don't sound weird," she said, sticking her tongue out at him. "I know what you mean. I think I was lonely like that when my mom died, even though Karin was trying to help me." Her free hand came up to her chest, trying to grasp the silver locket she always wore, but it wasn't there. She'd left it in her room for fear of breaking it during the training. She slowly let her hand drop again, resuming it's regular swinging by her side as she moved.

[Watch your post size Phoenixboy312!]

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games