Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:48 am
Jean looked at Rasiel. "Oh we're just discussing a few things" she stated with a sigh. She looked back towards Telaria and nodded. "Well if he's insistant on going, he needs to drink, because if they saw any one of us with him, we'd be guilty by association" she stated with a sigh. She then pulled her bag up to her chest looking through the contents once again, looking for something.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:25 pm
Matheus looked very concerned over the idea of Brim coming with them, but didn't argue. "Alright. But I agree with Jean. You should take that potion first." Matheus said. Even if Brim was able to keep himself hidden, a little extra precautions wouldn't hurt.
Matheus nibbled on her lip then as if in deep thought. She looked up at the others, and hesitated before speaking an idea that came to mind. "You know...alot of the problem is the control the conflicted have over the town. We've all seen how easily they captivate the villagers with their theatrics, and how easily they manipulate the judge into believing that guilty is the correct verdict. It would be risky...but...maybe one of us should try to talk to Judge Grey. Maybe there is someway to convince him that condemming good people to death is not the way to deal with this. Whoever talks to him would need to be carefull though...to not let him know that they are a witch themselves, or are an insider of the coven in any way." Matheus said softly. Her mind wandered over who would be best to attemp such a thing, and she found her eyes wandering over to Jean. "Jean...would you be willing to?" Matheus asked. Out of all of those there,Jean did seem like the best choice. After all...hereslf, Brim, Eisti, and Telaria all had to stay in hiding. Rasiel and Ayatane were too new to this town, and Goldor stood out too much around non magical beings.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:40 pm
Jean looked at Matheus when she came up with a decision. She raised her hand to her chest. She looked at Matheus and nodded. "I will try, hopefully he can listen to sound docterine" she stated with a nod. Her hazel eyes glistened in the light as she nodded. "NO, I know I can do it" she stated with authority. "When do you want me to leave?" she asked her.

Jarlin looked up at Matheus. "Excuse me sir...but what can I do?" he questioned. "I really want to be of big help" he stated with sincerity.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:58 pm
Brim scratched his head lightly, and shook his head. "It's not going to burn or any-thing right?"
He asked Jean, but then took in a deep breath letting it out slightly. "But I think you guys are right. If I'm going with it'd be best to be safe, and take the potion. We cannot afford people to notice me. Even if I'm all stealthy it's not my profession."
Admitted Brim.

~*~

Goldor had finally made it home. He walked into the door, and noticed an intruder.. Rasiel. Goldor grit his teeth, and his aura flared with anger as he walked over to Rasiel, and went to grab his collar. "WHAT are you doing in MY home?"
Growled Goldor. If there is one thing Goldor hated it was people going into his home without HIS permission. The only thing that would be worse was for this uninvited guest to touch one of his heirlooms, or break it.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:02 pm
Jean smiled at Brim. "Of course not" she stated. "It's just going to alter your appearnce enough for people not to recognize you, so you might have blonde hair and blue eyes, a little taller, who knows" she stated as she took a vial and handed it to Brim. "Enjoy" she said with a giggle. When Goldor came storming in she lept up. "No Goldor, he's fine, he spent the night last night. He came with me" she stated. "If you were here you would have known that...he's a new member of The Blessed" she stated. "Please let him down, we've warned him about your heirlooms" she said.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:23 pm
I can go and talk to the judge, I had a previous job that would grant me an advantage over you. And, because I am new the individual won't have anything for nor against me. Ayatane turned a bind eye to Goldors antics, as far as he was concerned Goldor had a right to be rather annoyed with people coming into his home. Ayatane placed a hand on the hilt of his blade. He was getting restless and was secretly worried about the misfortunes that the stars predicted.

Raziel placed his arms around the two girls shoulders and pulled them in, bowing his head to bring it closer to the ears of his coven members. In hushed, whispered tones he plotted only into the ears of his sisters.
We do nothing, our sister doth betray, correct? We faine ignorance and let her get comfertable with our ignorance. Whileth she dances between sides we use her to locate all places our quarry scurry to. Once thine sister reviels her true she hath no more places to scurry to. We poision the puppet villagers and use them to seek and slay that which she hath learned to cherish. Once we learn, we hath power.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:10 am
Rapture sat on the couch wondering if she should go into the kitchen as if nothing was amisc and start eating. In truth she was a little hungry, okay maybe more hungry than she was willing to admit but nevertheless in need of some substanace. Suddenly the blonde haired guy from before entered and started yelling another seemingly non-welcomed person. "What is up with tis guy and what is up with people esily entering?" she thougt aloud. She then remebered that she herself had entered as well and sank back into the couch watching the event unfold..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:27 pm
Jean looked at Ayante and shrugged. "Perhaps you and I can go together...there's strength in numbers right?" she asked. She straightened out her garments and looked back at Goldor, her brown hair falling in front of her face.

Tabitha smirked. "Ohhh goody" she stated with a bubbly response. She looked at him and nodded. It was a great idea. "I cant wait for all of this to unfold...I'm going to curse this town to damnation" she stated, and she had just the curse to provide.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:34 pm
Matheus blinked, trying to think of somthing that Jarlin could do so that he wouldn't feel unwanted, or unneeded. She smiled kindly when an idea came to her, "Would you be able to try and talk to Alice again? If....if she's trapped by the conflicted...maybe she can tell us some things that could help us." Matheus suggested. Since Alice was in a soulcage, Matheus wasn't sure if Jarlin would be able to talk to her again, but it was worth a try.
With a sigh, Matheus nodded to Ayatane and Jean. "Alright. Good luck you two." she said softly, before looking towards Brim and Eisti, "Ready to go?"

Levi groaned, sitting at the desk of his office in his home, running a hand through his hair once he made it through another stack of endless paper work. Normally he wouldn't mind it, finding the regularity and rythme of the familar paperwork soothing, but not now. Over the night he had bearly gained an ounce of sleep. And when his eyes did manage to close, he was rudly awaken by nightmares that plagued him. And even now the nightmares remained with him. Why? Becasue his night visions had the uncanny ability to come true more often then not. And the things he saw...were things fit for a horror story, and if the calamity greeted this town as he saw...the witch trials were only the beginning of the evils ment for Salem yet.

Abigail grinned darkly, her dark eyes glimmering with a sinister inner evil. "Perfect. With my mirror it will only be easy to watch where she goes. Though...speaking of which....would you happen to have a spare pocket mirror lying around somewhere? I shattered mine on the way here, stupidy I'll admit...but I would prefer to have one with me untill I get a chance to make it home again." she asked Raziel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:04 pm
((Okay Green, I'm going to let Jarlin do his astral projection, but you have to work with me 3nodding ))

Jarlin looked at Matheus and nodded with joy. "Yes...I can do it...I can do it!!!" he stated with extreme joy. He then stopped and looked into space as he was now in a trance, his astral spirit left his body as his physical body fell to the ground. His spirit being pulled to that where Alice's soul was located to talk to her. Alice...Alice...are you here? he asked her.

Tabitha looked over to Abigail and smirked. "Lucky for you I'm so vein" she stated with a laugh as she pulled out a small mirror from her cloak, it was small enough to carry around but efficient. "I hope this helps" she stated handing it over to her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:27 pm
Landing on a small branch on a large tree was a bird, it looked like a swan with extremely long feathers on it's tail and it's head, and it's beak was also very long. Giving off a radiant glow the birds form disappeared to reveal Fayte sitting on the branch. " Thank you spirits, you offer me so very much. "He said as a small sprite like white ball popped from his chest and floated gently away like a playful spirit. " I love the spirits they are always so willing to give help. " He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:31 am
((Okay smile ))

"That voice...." Glazed unfocused eyes lifted, looking to the spirit of Jarlin. Alice appeared to be sitting, with her knees pulled up to her chest and her arms wrapped around them while she rocked in place. Her hair which while living was kept in smooth curly golden locks was not unkempt, and wild in appearence. At the call of Jarlin, Alice pulled herself to her feet in an unatural jerky movement that made a blur of motion between points of stillness. "You have returned child..." she whispered, her eyes as though looking through him. Around her, the pressence of other spirits were, beginning to stir from the pressence of a living spirit.  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:14 am
Brim had stood there in silence while he listened to every-thing going on. How-ever when the young boy left his body to go Elsewhere Brim got a mixed look of worry, confusion, and disbelief. He rubbed his eyes and looked again.. Well it wasn't a dream. For the Time Jarlin's spirit was still in the room Brim could see it due to his clairvoyance. "Remind me the next time he does that to follow him so I can figure out where the conflicted are hiding."
He said to him-self aloud.

~*~

Goldor snarled, and looked at Jean. "That excuses NOTHING. For all we know he is working for the conflicted, and simply got on your side to find out where we are all hiding. Meeting some-one and just bringing them to our only safe house not really knowing who he truly is could bring danger to us ALL Jean."
Snapped Goldor.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:50 am
Jarlin's spirit walked closer to Alice. "Hi Alice...Matheus wanted me to talk to you again" he stated. "I'm sorry that you're locked up in this cage, I wish I could get you out" he stated looking down kicking his feet. "Well...hmmm...what did he want me to ask?...uh, oh yea. What are the things the confilcted have planned...Matheus would like information that they could maybe use" he said with a sigh.

Jean looked at Goldor and sighed. "Goldor...I'm sorry for letting him into your home, I figured it was alright since the other coven members welcomed him in. He had a chance to kill me if he wanted..." she stated as she smelled Goldor. He reaked of female phermones, ones that were common in a nature user. She cut Goldor an eye as to say she knew what he had done, but said nothing. "...I do say he is of no threat Goldor...again I am sorry for keeping this 'secret' from you" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:43 pm
Telaria merely sighed and shrugged. She knew that Brim would probably be safer than taking the potion. But wasn't their goal not to have to hide from the townspeople. Now they were forced to hide like rats disguising their appearances. She couldn't help but notice that she did not have an assignment. She turned to Matheus. "Is there anything I could do?" she asked curiously not wanting to be the one to have to stay here.

Eisti stood up. As far as she was concerned nothing else mattered. She only wanted to make sure her grandmother was safe. She did not care about any other plans at the moment. She shifted back and forth from one foot to the other waiting for the plans to be squared away. Part of her also hoped that no one else would come into Goldor's manor uninvited. She did not think his temper would hold for very much longer.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games