Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:42 pm
Riiko's eyes went wide "You haven't had anything since before you got here???"she said in shock. She nodded her head and started acting dramatic "Of course, this is dier, we better hurry!!!!!!!!"she said laughing slightly as she grabbed her arm and started to drag her to the cafateria area. ((you post there first))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:43 pm
((hehehe sorry you guys me and Armohny sort of rp alot sorry if we rush you...and geez alot happend when I was in Philly for the day! and also I sort of now what do do..but I use 5cards, 4 of them invole peopel that will be effected in your future and the last one is like what it will lead to, like death, fortune, poverty, ect.I will just pretend that I got that many cards.Also I will look at your profile soon! ) Risa took 4 of the cards and slowly turned them over,"First one...The Dark wicth.." She said as she looked at the card. "This must mean Riku...but hasn't she disappeared...or could it mean me?," Risa thought to herslef as she looked at the card. "Second one," Risa said,"...The friends..." This card ment all her friends..every one of them. "the 3rd one..." Risa said again as she showed them the card to them as she had a blank look on her face,"the shadows...." "What could this mean?" Risa thought to herself,"Could it mean the shadows which contolled RIku?" Afraid of what the card would be next see fliped up the card and had a confused look on her face.."The 4th one..." She told the others,"The white mage..?" This one was confussing becasue she could not remeber anyone who was a pure white mage. "Wait..." Risa thought as she looked at the card,"Who was a white mage...I don't know anyone who is one.." Then in her head she heard.."I know one, little Risa". When she heard this she jumped up and shouted, "Riku!!"  

- -M ii ssy Mew

HoodedLegend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:39 pm
Legend gasped as Risa screamed. "Risa!" she cried. She hastily turned to Livvy. "Livvy, what's happening?!" The room was becoming dark, and the windows sudddenly oppened. "WHAT IS-" Legend was interrupted by a loud whirling noise. Legend had some common sense left over, so she yelled, "LIVVY, OKAMI! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Legend paniced as she opened the door. "C'MON!" The door was blown shut, and she was thrown outside of it. She tried to get the door open, but...Great, it's locked.

Legend sighed and scurried into her own dorm. She noticed that Okami's bags were in it. So I have a roomate...She noticed that she was unfairly giving Okami a smaller part of the room. Legend called the office downstairs and requested to have a bunk bed ordered so they'd have more space. She felt like being nice for some reason. After she finished on the phone, she remembered that the walls were thin, and pressed her ear to the wall that faced Livvy's room. She had to find out what happened, but she didn't want to get hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:17 pm
"What was that about?"Risa said,"I just said riku..wait RIKU!" She took out a book and started lookign through the pages. The book was actually a photo ablum/memory book of Risa's childhood. And flipped through all the book quickly then she stoped at one page and yelled,"Here it is!" Then she opened the book and it said this....
User Image  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:59 am
Rowan trudged into the dorm and went to her room. Unlocking the door she crawled into her bed fully clothed and passed out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:33 am
Okami's heart skipped a beat. There was Riku Twilight, but not the terrible force behind Risa's outbursts. It was a kind, young Riku who was a white mage! She glanced at Risa, waiting for her to explain.  

Okami07

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:42 am
(( xp Since you all are posting here I was sure you'd get the message if I posted it in OOC...I'm afraid I'm gonna be gone today and tomorrow for 4th of July stuff. I'll be back on most probably tomorrow night. Don't do too much without me...If it gets too difficult w/o me, I don't mind if you make my character rp little actions in your posts, just don't make Livvy say anything or do anything big...sorry))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:45 am
"I don't really know why I shouted," Risa softly said,"I just thought I heard something but I guess it was just the wind. But I guess this card "The White Mage" meand Riku...but..oh never mind..." Risa looked at the book and card carefully. She still was suprised that Riku was a white mage, but she knew Riku was kind inside..just the darkness made people that way. She was afriad if that would ever happen to her..  

- -M ii ssy Mew

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:47 am
((I won't flip the last card without you blaugh redface but I just got in big trouble so I won't be on for soem time...I will try to get on though))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:59 am
((I'm gonna post right now while I wait for my sis to get out of the shower ^_^))

"Well I can't say I'm not surprised, but I guess if you think about it, it makes a lot of sense," Livvy said. "If Riku is as powerful as I think, she could easily passs as a mage. I just didn't think it would be a white one." So what Risa had said about Riku was true. She hadn't meant to kill all those people. It was the darkness that did this to people. But it started to make her wonder where this darkness came from and why Riku chose, or for that matter had to, live inside Risa? Livvy still didn't know if Riku had something planned and wanted to do it through Risa, or if for some reason she could no longer thrive on her own maybe because of something that happened and her soul was forced to look for a host. It was all a mystery.

When she had put these thoughts aside, Livvy went over to the wall on the far side of the room by her bed. She looked at Okami. "Is this Legend's room?" she asked her, pressing her ear against the wall in a most strangely fashion to listen for what was on the other side. She knew Legend had left her doorway after the door closed; Livvy saw her shadow disappear from the crevice underneath the door. The question is, where did she go?  

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

HoodedLegend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:09 am
Legend entered the room with an order form in hand. Okami and Livvy had their ears pressed against the wall, obviously listening to Risa talk to herself (OOC: heh heh, sorry Risa!!). Legend closed and locked the door and placed the order form on her desk. "Hello, Livvy," she said. She resumed her position at the wall, and listened very carefully to Risa talking to someone called Riku.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Stretching in bed, Rowan yawned and hopped up to start the day. Going to the closet, she picked out a black gown trimmed in lace. Getting into the safe she had bolted down in the closet she turned the dial in just the right combination and removed an emeraldl choker with a black rose blossom for her throat and a net which pulled her hair together in a kind of ponytail. The net also had emeralds sprinkled on it, glittering in her hair. Tying a gold sash around her waist and wrapping a golden piece of ribbon down her tail with a bow at the end. Leaving the dorm room, she made her way to the dining hall for breakfast.  

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Okami07

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:17 pm
"Yeah, but we're sharing for now." Okami replied. When she saw Legend come in, she popped the question. "Legend, is it okay if we get a bunk bed? The room would have a lot more space and stuff."
OOC: Ok guys, after July 4th, we shall continue!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:52 am
Sora arrived at the girls dormitories. It looked nothing like the boys, the dorm rooms themselves seemed to have a larger space, a bit more fancy, and larger spaces for storing. He noticed the android on this side of the dorms, as he looked beside him at Rowan. "This place is fancy."  

The Action Hank

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:03 pm
Rowan shrugged. "It's alright, I guess. I'm not used to such a small room, but I'll get used to it in time." Smiling she walked through the lounge with Sora. Giving him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek she walked to her door and waved. With another smile she unlocked her door, opened it and stepped inside, shutting it behind her.

Once she was ready for bed, Rowan tucked herself in. Curling up, she was soon asleep, exhausted from another long but fulfilling day.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games