Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:49 pm

Tempest was still outside of Zephyr's door waiting for her to reply but after a while he gave up. He would come back later. He went back downstairs and grabbed another apple. Ever since he went with Nephilis to go to Silica, he hadn't said a word. He sighed. Something was bugging him. He just didn't know what. He took out his staff and started practicing random forms.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Takeru slowly came out with a dark blue attire with a symbol in Japanese that meant Hydron. "Do you I really have to visit that Witch... I mean come on at least it be Shale, I can deal with Nephilis and Dulc. and that Daphne as well.. but why Zephyr" as Takeru slowly stepped onto the wooden floor. His sensei stood there and slapped his face with Iron Harisen. "I wish your parents were here to hear your rotten tongue.. now lets go.. you don't have time to diddle daddle" Takeru sighed. "You sound like my mother..." as Takeru slowly took a Horse and started to mount it with ease. Takeru slowly looked at the desert and sighed... "Why me...." as Takeru yelled "Hai!" the Horse began to move as it began to gallop across the desert, racing for Tenshu.

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:40 pm

Amiea looked at hr brother. "I dont mind, just hurry up and get dressed, why dont you?" she asked him with a smile. "Hurry up, so we wont be late" she stated with a rush.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:48 pm

((Man, babe, your characters really don't like my character, do they? lol. And sorry I haven't posted much last night or today guys. The insomnia is getting to me again, and I'm not sure if I'm even going to be able to sleep tonight-- 3rd in a row (aside from a 3 hr nap early this morning...)))

Rayne_Diamond
Amara looked at Krys and looked into the distance as she walked in silence for about five minutes. She swallowed before answering once more. "Well...the only memory I have was when I was about five" she said with a smile. "It was my first day of school and I was so nervous...my mom walked me to school and told me to be a good girl" she stated. "Mom always knew what to say to make me feel better" she stated. "Well I get there and my mom leaves, and she tells me 'no matter how much you love me...i love you more...you're my special gift and nobody can take it back...and no matter where you are...I'll always be here with you'" she stated quoting her dead mother's words. "Well the other kids made fun of me and called me a half breed and a freak of nature and at that time I didnt know how to control myself so I fought back, well I was burned right here" she said revealing a burn scar on her leg. "I ran as fast as I could but didnt find my mom...long story short...she was murdered and I never knew my father" she stated tearing up as she continued her walk.

YG Syrious Jones
Chyuta had been cleaning up and repairing Tenshu to the est of his abiltiy after the attack, he didn't feel he was needed going aboard the boat after all their were already like 10 people aboard. After repairing what he could using his physical and power based skills and abilities he left the rest to those who were most skilled and actually built the homes and buildings. He now walked towards the palace and once inside grabbed himself a green apple and could feel something odd was wrong, he walked upstairs and then down the hall as he made his way towards Zephyr's room, a strange aura was coming from it and he wanted to make sure she was alright.

Krys took a small light purple handkerchief out of her pocket and handed it to Amara. "I'm sure it was difficult to deal with," she said. "And even more difficult to talk about. But I admire your strength. Most people would have shut down mentally after something like that. But you persevered."

Zephyr didn't want to answer the door, but she knew who it was. She found a pair of thin leather gloves and slid them on to hide her hands which were thankfully slowly beginning to heal. She walked to the door and opened it, allowing Chyuta in. Once inside, she closed the door and led the way out onto the balcony where they would not be bothered.

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:48 pm

"No, I was just Rygor...for some bodyguard, you do get scary sometimes. That usually leads to a firing." He smiles, showing that he was joking then turns to Amiea. "Why haven't I dressed yet. Hmm, because I can't be late. It's not for an hour." Nephilis said looking forward at the skyline still. "I think I'll go get dressed anyway though. And Amiea," he said while turning back to face her. "Thanks for being there for me okay?" He then begins to run off to his room to change."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:57 pm

Takeru slowly made half way as he slowly saw the land of Tenshu. "Need.....Need...water" as Takeru slowly had his horse gallop a bit until they reached town.. Takeru slowly looked around to see the people staring at him. "What...What are you looking at" as Takeru slowly collapsed on the streets. A young girl slowly looked at him and slowly took out a cup of water. "Mister..wa wa?" Takeru slowly sniffed it and arisen up taking the cup drinking it down. "Ahhh I needed that. Thanks alot" as Takeru smiled The young girl smiled. Takeru slowly took out some coins as he slowly paid a man for an apple and walked over to the girl. "Here.. something I owe you" as Takeru smiled the Young girl smiled and ran over to her parents. Takeru looked over and forgot about something.and mounted the horse... "Better get to The main base or sensei will have a hissy on me" as Takeru slowly made the horse Gallop towards the Prime Leaders Palace.

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:58 pm

((It's okay lacey we understand 3nodding ...but I'm pissed because I rode my little brothers bike to the store and on the way back two pittbulls chased me stare ))

Amara looked at Krys and took the handkerchief. "Thanks" she stated. "I've learned that you have to keep your mind stable...things and events are important in developing character but if you dwell too much, they can be your downfall" she stated, they were about two miles from a small town.

Amiea looked at her brother and brushed him with a small gust. "An hour, you act like we will get there in a matter of 10 minutes" she stated with a laugh. "And no problem bro" she stated with a laugh.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:03 am

((shoulda kicked 'em))

Krys nodded and smiled. "Very true," she said. "Me, I'm a roll-with-the-punches type gal. I can't think of when I've ever held a grudge, though I have been in a few fights in my time. The thing with me is, though, once the fight is done, it is settled-- finito! I just keep on rolling," she added with a smile.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:06 am

((I was sooo scared Lacey...I thought my life would end if I fell off the bike,lol))

Amara looked at Krys. "I like your attitude" she stated as they arrived into the town just as the sun seemed to be setting. She looked at Krys. "Well I think we can make money here, I've heard that they have an underground fighting tournament here" she stated with a nod. "That way we can make quick cash, release some anger and be on our, maybe we can get a ride to Noroa" she stated taking out some meat for Krys to have to eat.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:14 am

((probably would have, too. pit bulls are evil little ******** style="color: violet">Krys smiled, liking the sound of Amara's suggestion. She opened her bag and took out a couple of oranges and some bread to complement the meat she was supplying. "Well, after we eat, let's see if we can't find out where this fight club meets," she said with a grin.

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 am

(Awww man thanks alot for making me remember that Embarrassing moment... It was during High school I was coming home by this house on 44th street and man it was funny when I got home I was only in my Star wars Boxer's.. xD.. There were Two Rot Rilers chasing me, I think it had to do with the two Cheeseburgers I had in my McDonald's bag..)

Takeru slowly made way inside the Palace as he Dismounted the Horse. "Jeez talk about a big Toliet bowl... pee you.. and it smells like it" as Takeru slowly walked around trying to find a woman named Zephyr all her servants gave nothing of the name. And Takeru was getting impatient. "Alright where is that No good son of a Witch.. I mean one thing she should be around here and two Why does it stink like Old Horse crap!" as Takeru sighed.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 am

Amara looked at her and nodded as she took out two bottled waters and sat down under a tree. "They say this water is botteled in Evermore, some of the best stuff you could ever drink" she stated with a nod. She began to eat as she looked at Krys. "Hey Krys...do you ever...do you believe in destiny? I mean my friend I told you about...well I cant describe him but he's constantly in and out of this 'reality'" she stated. "He tells me that something horrible is supposed to happen on this earth....he's trying to prevent it, but when he returns, I was wondering if you'd like to travel with us as well...I mean you meet a lot of people and he's really good company" she stated taking another bite. "I dont know...I just think when i'm with him, I'm doing my part for this world of ours" she stated.

Shatara arrived as she saw a man who was unknown to her. "Excuse me sir...I hope you're not reffering to Zephyr" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:38 am

Takeru slowly plugged his nose with a clothes pin he found around the floors? Might've dropped it while a maid was running about. "Eh?" as Takeru slowly looked over his shoulder and looked at this unknown country bumpkin. "What of it... I've been sent from Hydron to join the Tenshu army by my master.. do you know where Zephyr is?" as Takeru slowly sighed as he sniffed a bit. "Jeez.. even with this thing it still smells like horse crap"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:42 am

Shatara loked at Takeru as she frowned. "Yes I do know where she is, but she is busy. I'm her advisor and also the one you need to speak to about joining the army...and with that attitude I doubt that you will be of any service to us" she stated with an irritated tone that he was complaining so much and being plain out disrespectful.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:45 am

((Rich...you're mean razz pfft! and Rayne, yea...a friend of mine in HS got mauled by a pit bull, so you're lucky))

"I believe in destiny to a certain extent," Krys said, sitting down next to her, gratefully taking the water and taking a sip. "I think that opportunities are presented to us but it is our choices that determine which ending we have. Besides...if they journey and destination are already chosen, what's the fun of living life?" she added with a smile.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games