Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:30 pm

UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
Either way if he likes to be on top of the girl or if he likes the girl to be on top of him, still hot, both ways, and I was looking at ur signature after reading what you said and i'm like , =DD , he likes it rough,YEAHH.!

In my signature picture, his facial expression just says "I LIKE IT ROUGH! SO GIVE IT TO ME AND I`LL MAKE YOU SCREAM UNTIL YOUR THROAT HURTS!" xD
LOL, he is hot in my signature picture though. I like staring at the picture.
Hahah!! That made me laugh in real, lmaoo.! I wanna hear him scream , and moan , that's HOTTT. ;]

So do I. * u *
Michael moans, and Michael screams sound hot right now.
Lmaoo, they doo, ^^ and he'll probably sound like ''Ohhh yess, mmm, baby right there,, xD, I laughed while writing that xD

Everytime I imagine him moaning and screaming, I laugh because I always think he's gonna say "hoo hoo!" and "chamon! almost there! hee hee! hoo hoo! Chamon!" and then when we finish he like gets up and starts spinning around XD

LOLOL. xDD
That would be awkward.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:31 pm

UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
Either way if he likes to be on top of the girl or if he likes the girl to be on top of him, still hot, both ways, and I was looking at ur signature after reading what you said and i'm like , =DD , he likes it rough,YEAHH.!

In my signature picture, his facial expression just says "I LIKE IT ROUGH! SO GIVE IT TO ME AND I`LL MAKE YOU SCREAM UNTIL YOUR THROAT HURTS!" xD
LOL, he is hot in my signature picture though. I like staring at the picture.
Hahah!! That made me laugh in real, lmaoo.! I wanna hear him scream , and moan , that's HOTTT. ;]

So do I. * u *
Lmaoo, they doo, ^^ and he'll probably sound like ''Ohhh yess, mmm, baby right there,, xD, I laughed while writing that xD

Everytime I imagine him moaning and screaming, I laugh because I always think he's gonna say "hoo hoo!" and "chamon! almost there! hee hee! hoo hoo! Chamon!" and then when we finish he like gets up and starts spinning around XD
Okay now that made me laff EXTREMELY hard in real life, lmaoo.!! Just imagining that makes me laugh too, xDD

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:35 pm

petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

So do I. * u *

LOLOL. xDD
That would be awkward.

what would be awkward would be if he screamed out "Billie Jean, you are going to have my son! and he shall be my kid!"
"But I'm not Billie Jean!"
"oh, right, I made her up... oops.."
0.o
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:36 pm

OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

So do I. * u *

Okay now that made me laff EXTREMELY hard in real life, lmaoo.!! Just imagining that makes me laugh too, xDD

That's my imagination for you lolz

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:38 pm

UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

So do I. * u *

LOLOL. xDD
That would be awkward.

what would be awkward would be if he screamed out "Billie Jean, you are going to have my son! and he shall be my kid!"
0.o

Its like I say "WHAT IF I HAVE A DAUGHTER?"
LOL. It would be hot if he said that, but he should replace "Billie Jean" with my name.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:09 pm

petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x

LOLOL. xDD
That would be awkward.

0.o

LOL. It would be hot if he said that, but he should replace "Billie Jean" with my name.

"you will have my son! no daughter! in the song I have a boy not a girl! hee hee!"

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:12 pm

UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x

LOLOL. xDD
That would be awkward.

0.o

"you will have my son! no daughter! in the song I have a boy not a girl! hee hee!"

"OH ALRIGHT. BUT WAIT. I`M NOT BILLIE JEAN! MY NAME IS AMANDA!"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:26 pm

petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

LOLOL. xDD
That would be awkward.

0.o

*looks menacingly* "we are role playing!
and I get to play me
And you are BILLIE JEAN!"

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:46 pm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:49 pm

UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

LOLOL. xDD
That would be awkward.

0.o

and I get to play me

"BUT IF WE`RE ROLEPLAYING, SHOULDN`T YOU PLAY SOMEONE ELSE? ACTUALLY NEVERMIND. FINE, CALL ME BILLIE JEAN THEN."

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:05 pm

petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

and I get to play me

"BUT IF WE`RE ROLEPLAYING, SHOULDN`T YOU PLAY SOMEONE ELSE? ACTUALLY NEVERMIND. FINE, CALL ME BILLIE JEAN THEN."

"HEE HEE!"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:10 pm

awsomeness!
thankies <3

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:12 pm

UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

and I get to play me

"HEE HEE!"

LOL. x3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:18 pm

petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

and I get to play me

"HEE HEE!"

LOL. x3

dude where is everyone tonight?
it's slow on here lolz
people where are you?
XD

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:21 pm

UnKnown Bitter

awsomeness!
thankies <3

Your welcome.

And I think all the other fellow fangirls are either offline, or fantasizing about him. Or they fell asleep on us, to dream about Michael.
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games