Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:12 pm
User ImageI followed Samantha for what else could I do... She was pretty Heavy built and who knows what she would do if I told her I didnt want too. We went to a room. I heard her say the words Rakata. Rakata's room? Then I heard her say Alex? Alex is now in there? I guess I can meet him too. Whoopie. This is My second day Ive mangaged to make it to One class oh and did I mention people here have really big appitites, Sucidal thoughts, dead people, passed out people..yeah This is my kind of school. I tapped on Samantha's shoulder and knocked on his door
"Rakata?...Uhmm...Its me...Annabelle I dont think you remember me.."
Samantha looked at me strangely. Like my charm would make him open the door. He didnt seem that opened to anyone so I dont think He'd bother with me. I felt something move in my mini-backpack. It was my cellphone. My mom told me to only use it for emergencies. My Aunt said It was a nice way to communicate with my friends. My Father thought it was a waste, but what did he know? I looked at the caller ID "Auntie" I excused myself from Samantha and began talking
"Auntie??" I whispered
"Anna! Ohh How is school??" She sang
"Um auntie this isn't such a great time" I was telling the truth
"Oh well...." she sighed
"Gotta go!" I hung up feeling bad but...Samantha just kicked down Rakata's door...so I do believe That was an emergency. I stayed out of the room and went in after Samantha Entered.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:06 am
Kiyashi steps out of the school, looks back, and leaves.  

Time2Beep
Crew

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:24 am
Alex sat on top of the school watching Kiyashi leave. "Oh man everyones leaving."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:57 am
Rakata was out on the balcony of his dorm when Samantha and Annabell came in. he opened the window with him mind, making sure he was still able to access his telekinesis.
"yeah im here, whats up?"  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:05 am
Alex floated around the school watching everyone getting on with life.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gathering her papers, Riena walked gloomily back to her room. This would be a long semester indeed. Originality was 0 anymore. She doubted that many people would be passing with a decent grade.
"Hey Rihole," Riena said flopping down face first onto her bed.

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:14 am
Alex floated next to Riena and said. "Hi Riena." He then floated there.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Hey, Alex," Riena mumbled face still in the bed before it hit her what she heard. Looking up she covered her mouth to keep from yelling and rolled off the bed.
"Scared the crap out of me there." She looked around her room. Was she asleep? It felt like she was awake.

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:23 am
Alex laughed, rolled in the air and floated right up to Riena's face.
"You can see me?" He asked as he floated in front of her face.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Ye-yeah," She blinked once or twice not sure what to say and smiled. "So um, wow. You can float." She poked his arm with her index finger that passed right through him. "Reminds me of that Earth Girl Arjuna anime that I saw a while back. How hard it is to move cause apparently the laws of physics don't apply anymore?"

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:41 am
Alex flew back and circled the air a bit before planting himself down on the floor."Nope, I can go where ever I want and no one can stop me." Alex grinned and folded his legs.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Haha wow that is so awesome. People freak when I walk on water. God would they have a heart attack if I did that." She laughed.
"Make sure you wan people first though. It scares me to think that you might catch someone.. well idk you use your imagination there."

((Sorry for slow replies, remaking my avvy. All this white blinds me. I like it, but not that much.))

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:49 am
(( I've been experimenting with my avi XD))
Alex nodded and got up. "Well I'll see you you around Riena." With that he began to drift out of the room.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:54 am
((lol the poor thing. Well good thing is, you can dress on here how you'd never even consider irl. XD
I.E. as you can see on my profile pic, I'm a jeans and T shirt kinda person.  

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games