Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image
S i n d e n k y_______S o s e i
Jounin/ANBU lll Kumogakure lll Samurai lll Sensor lll Yamanaka
"Gods One Sin."

Moving to the bathroom he pulled his clothes back on. They were still covered in a few stains of blood, but he would deal. When he was finished forcing the clothing he he returned to the bedroom. "We should leave soon. He will be more willing to listen if we are on time." he said moving to the window. He waited for her to be ready, and would take the two of them to the gates of Kumo in his least favorite, but fastest means of transportation.
"For the LORD loves justice...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...And does not forsake His godly ones...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...They are preserved forever...

...But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:57 pm
((Be back soon, gives you time to draw.))  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic | Jashinist High Priestess

After pulling on a set of more practical shinobi clothing, Rini carefully donned the formal kimono. Layer by layer, she felt herself straighten into something more suitable to be called the Mizukage's daughter. She tucked her hands into her flowing sleeves, making sure that she had enough weapons hidden beneath the layers of fabric to protect herself if need be. She had faith, however, that Sindenky would not let anyone harm her.

Rini stepped smoothly into sight, head held high as she carried the elegant ensemble with as much dignity and poise as she could muster. Silvery designs of waves and whirlpools that mimicked the flow of water as she moved dusted the azure fabric, making her aqua eyes all the more vibrant. Her hair, even short as it was, had been pulled back into as high a knot as she could manage, fanning out behind her head. She carefully moved to his side, her steps cautiously measured. "I'm ready."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 658

((I'll get the picture up as soon as I'm done.))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:04 pm
((You know what? This dress is driving me nuts to draw and it's not turning out looking right, so she's wearing something like this, except in watery colors and with ocean wave designs on the fabric.))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
S i n d e n k y_______S o s e i
Jounin/ANBU lll Kumogakure lll Samurai lll Sensor lll Yamanaka
"Gods One Sin."

As she stepped into his view, Sindenky's heart skipped a beat. She was stunning, and that was just the affect she had on him. It took him a moment to stake the awe from his face and replace it with a smile. As she walked to him, he took her hand in his, and pulled her into a backwards hug, pressing his chest to her back. He leaned down next to her ear and spoke, "You look amazing, and i want you to know. No matter what the Raikage says. I want to marry you." he finished his words wile forming a hand seal. The twos skin began to spark and pop as they turned into a lightning bolt. Moving as a streak in the sky, it was not the most subtle form of transportation, but it would take them directly to cloud gates.
"For the LORD loves justice...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...And does not forsake His godly ones...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...They are preserved forever...

...But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:49 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Jaw tight, Rini strode into the mansion and to her room, all but tearing off her formal clothing -- since she did not really want to destroy them -- and donning her Jashinist uniform. It smelled oddly like fresh-cut lilies, making Rini pause for a moment in her wrathful tirade. The servants must have washed her clothes while she was gone. She supposed she should thank them, but . . . right now, she was not in the grateful sort of mood. Huffing, she strapped the Fangs to her hips, gathered the rest of her supplies, and swept back out of her room, heading out of the mansion and to -- she was not sure yet where she wanted to go. She just wanted to go.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 639

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:52 pm
(You can still come to the academy! D: Just come kidnap me after I become a Genin. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:19 am
Koneko Kuromira
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Jaw tight, Rini strode into the mansion and to her room, all but tearing off her formal clothing -- since she did not really want to destroy them -- and donning her Jashinist uniform. It smelled oddly like fresh-cut lilies, making Rini pause for a moment in her wrathful tirade. The servants must have washed her clothes while she was gone. She supposed she should thank them, but . . . right now, she was not in the grateful sort of mood. Huffing, she strapped the Fangs to her hips, gathered the rest of her supplies, and swept back out of her room, heading out of the mansion and to -- she was not sure yet where she wanted to go. She just wanted to go.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 639

Waiting in the shadow outside Rini's room was Luna, wearing a dark red and black cloak with her eyes closed and arms folded. Luna activated her Byakugan, Rini's chakra trail was strong, she had been here recently. Luna smiled thinking "New chakra trail, this could get interesting..." Luna jumped in the air and dissapeared, she needed something to do.

EXIT THE MANSION  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:01 pm
Isacc Hall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The worlds taken so much from me.....

Isacc's clone would rise from the ground infront of the front doors to the mansion. It would bring up it's right arm, as it would then knock loudly upon them. He had an urgent message for the kage.

...I guess its time to start taking back

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:21 pm
Isacc Hall
The worlds taken so much from me.....

Thinking of a better idea, the clone instead head to the office of the kage.

...I guess its time to start taking back

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:45 pm
((Rini's not in the village presently. Sorry, I forgot to put the exit line at the end of the post))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Humming brightly, Rini strode past the guards of the mansion and into the building. She had entered Kiri through the secret entrance and exit through the towering walls of ice known only to Kiri-nin. Carrying Leux to one of the spare rooms, she gently laid him on the bed and tucked him in. Snatching up a piece of paper, she scribbled a short note to the boy for when he awoke:

Leux,
I'm needed somewhere too dangerous to bring you along for a time. Don't be scared. I'll come back. I promise. You're currently in my home -- the Sung Family Compound -- in Kirigakure no Sato. You're safe here. If you need anything, just ask the servants, or have one of them take you to the Mizukage's Palace. The Mizukage, Yun, is my father. He will take care of you. No worries. If you do go and see him, give him the sealed note marked with his name on the bedside table. Do not read it, Leux. It is for the Mizukage's eyes only.
Be safe, little one, and stay strong. I'll be home soon. I promise.
~Mom

The young woman folded the note and scrawled Leux's name across it in large letters, so he would not miss it. Then, she grabbed another sheet of paper and composed a second letter to her father. This she folded and carefully sealed before setting it down next to the first and standing. Rini leaned over the sleeping child, brushing his hair from his face and kissing his forehead. "Be safe." With a soft smile, she turned and exited the mansion.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 567

User Image

((If you do go see Yun and give him the note, tell Cain to PM me for the contents. Thanks!
To Jashinist Temple --> wink )

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mantus Aburame

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:42 pm
LEUX

User Image

"I'm not the strongest, but I'll do what I can!"

"Rgh... Rhgmph?"

Leux stirred in his sleep and began to wake. His eyes fluttered open, and he murmured softly as he awoke. "Mm... Mom?" The boy sat up, rubbing his eyes. He looked around the room he awoke in, yawning loudly.
Quite plain, few decorations were in place. To be honest, it looked like a guest room. Leux took a moment to sit up and survey his surroundings, quickly getting up and walking around the large but plain bedroom. "Oh, what's this?" He found a note on the adjascent desk, and picked it up. After a moment of reading, he frowned. "Mom left me here? Bummer."
Leux scratched the back of his head, looking at the enveloped letter that still sat on the desk. "I guess I'll have to, then..." He picked up the letter, then left the room. Cautiously looking around, he took off running through the compound. He didn't get far. A womanservant caught him as he ran into her stomach. Cringing, she grabbed the boy and held on tight.

"And where do you think you're going?" She questioned, frowning at the boy's attempt to escape. Once she saw his face, the servant smiled.
"Oh, you're the boy Lady Rini brought in. Here," The woman paused, kneeling down to Leux's height. She licked her finger and brushed away a bit of dirt on his cheek, then tried to style his dried hair. "-You'll be having an audience with the Mizukage later today. Come on, let's get you something to eat." Leux hid the letter, putting it in his back pocket and nodding at the kind woman. Was this to be his new home?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:57 pm
Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged angel host
User Image

"That won't be necessary."

The maid stood at attention immediatly and bowed, then walked off. A man stepped out of the shadows and approached Leux. He had a letter in his hand and seemed to be adorned in weaponry. His legendary kiba blades on his back and the Furious Lightning blade on his belt. He looks down at the kid and examines him. His one regular eye and his implanted byakugan in his left socket. He smiles and kneels down, patting Leux on the head.

"So...your my new grandson..."

Cain the Blade

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:23 pm
((ohh crap.... so that's what you meant...))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff