Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:08 am

Lee's skin started to turn black, his eyes turned red, his wings unfurld andhis fangs grew. He got up. His arms healed and the bleeding stopped. "Get away from me." He said in a deep voice. He swung back and forth and left the room. When he got out he tript and fell to the floor. His skin turned red and he screamed in pain.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:13 am

"Well, you seem to be in good hands.." he told Lee after seeing what Iris what doing to him. He then returned his attention to Vincent, who was in the cage. "Well, I don't think it'll be a good thing to leave you here...And I think we've bothered them long enough now." He then passed his cane through the top of the cage. The fire followed the cane's movement as if it was drinking it. Soon after that, the cage wasn't there anymore. He walked down next to Vincent and raised him. "Come on now. We'll go back to Kanareshii or, if you want, the hospital..."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:13 am

"LEE!" she cried, kneeling by him, desperate to find something to ease his pain... She slammed her hands into the floor, her eyes clenched tight. Vines of green Fire rose from the floor and made their way to Lee. These wouldn't burn, but she prayed they'd help him.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:17 am

A huge flame burst from Lee and stopped Iris's flame. He then turned white and his wings turned angelic. He started to float and he screamed louder but this time not from pain but rather because of the light.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:18 am

Vincent screamed agian as Campbridge raised him up. He looked to his daggers and focused his energy. They flew towards him and then stopped. He grabbed them from the air and put them back on his belt.

"Its probably better that we go somewhere where their isnt any people or at least not many.... And why not leave me here trapped in a cage forever. Its what i deserve that and worse..."

His voice was sad and his eyes kept to the floor.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:22 am

At a loss of what to do, Iris unfurled her wings and floated up to him. What can I do?! she thought desperately, taking his hands. Was the light hurting him?! Going with that theory, she released an aura of gray Fire. While she knew it wouldn't extinguish the light, she had high hopes it would at least blend, making the light dimmer, and hopefully more bearable for Lee.

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:25 am

Lee all of a sudden fell to the floor and he turned from black to red to white until it stuck with all three colors. He screamed out of pain, lonelyness and from the light. A huge burst of combined light fire and darkness surrounded Lee and his sword formed. The power sunk into the sword and created three stones. Lee layed on the floor, normal, the sword with the stones in his hand.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:26 am

"Ah, shut up, will you! I'm taking you with me whether you like it or not!" he said as he started walking out of the school.
I hope those two will be alright... he thought...
"So, a place where no one is? Alright then. We'll find some quiet place for you until you recover."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:29 am

She dropped by him, shaking him gently before she put her head on his chest. Good, a heartbeat, so he was alive. She gave him a couple more gentle nudges. If needed, she knew where his room was and she'd carry him up there.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:30 am

His arm moved and his hand went through her hair as his eyes opened.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:32 am

Vincent did as he was told and shut his mouth. He followed Campbridge out of the school not really knowing where they were going.

((Where are we going lol))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:33 am

She half-flinched when his hand came up, but when he ran it through her hair her face turned red and she ducked her head slightly. Her hands formed fists. It had been her fault in the first place.
"Sorry," she murmured.

Silvi Tal

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:34 am

((To...Firma Park!))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:35 am

He released his sword and unfisted her hands. "It wasn't you. And it wasn't Siri either." He sat up and looked into her eyes.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:39 am

Relief flooded through her, and she sagged against the wall. Alright, one person out of three had been unharmed by her.
"Did Siri... hurt anyone?" She could be thrilled he was okay when she got her worries dealt with.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games