Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
The girliest Mafia ever made. (Eriol's Alliance wins!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu're such a...
  Girly man
  Lolicon
  Otaku
View Results

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:18 pm
J of The Wind
Kuzodav
Supersephiroth7
Kuzodav
Here are the people I'm not going to kill today:

Everyone but J.
So why do you want to kill J? I don't think I was around for the reason. I'm not defending him or anything, I just like to hear things

I'm just being a d**k.

THATS your reason for attacking me?
Wow.

I meant I was being a d**k saying I was going to kill you. Not I'm going to kill you to be a d**k.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 pm
More people better show up soon.
Someone is gonna be lynched tonight. I'll make sure of that.
Seriously though, we need more involvement and input if we're gonna weed the killers out.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:54 pm
Nomega
More people better show up soon.
Someone is gonna be lynched tonight. I'll make sure of that.
Seriously though, we need more involvement and input if we're gonna weed the killers out.

The two of the 8 of us.

Well, I guess, 3, but I'm on the good side.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:01 pm
So the people who are still alive are:

LPS
J
Kuzo
ILI
Nom
Reg
SS7
Orph
Zkitty

And the remaining roles are:

Sakura
Syaoran
Yue
The Time
The Fiery
The Illusion
The Nothing
Chiharu
Rika

I think it's generally believed that LPS is Rika, ILI is innocent, and J is guilty.

That leaves:

Me
Reg
SS7
Orph
Zkitty

Only one of us is a killer.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:54 pm
I'm killing J today.
I'm voting Orphie.

VOTES:
Orphie: 1  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:08 pm
Hmm  

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:10 pm
I think I'll wait until after Orphie argues her case to vote.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:24 pm
Sorry, I've been playing Twilight Princess all day. I actually completely forgot that I was even in this game until about a half hour ago.

How am I any more suspicious than all of the other players? If I were the Nothing, I definitely wouldn't have picked HARU as my first kill. I probably would have killed off LPS or Kuzo first, seeing as they're powerful players, even without special abilities.

To me, SS7 seems the most likely candidate of the Nothing, because of his posts and the tone that he has dealing with everything.

I vote SS7.

Orphie - 1
SS7 -1

Orphie

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:30 pm
Unvote Orphie.

Makes sense.

VOTES:
SS7: 1  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:59 pm
Hey wait a minute... shouldn't Nom have been killed off on day 1?  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Kani Tochimeijin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:03 pm
Based on the amount of attention put into their kills, I'm going to say the Nothing is either inexperienced or inactive. I'd like to point out that Kuzo is not dead yet even though the Nothing has been rampant for a few days, leading me to believe that they 1) are unclear on the finer points of the serial killer role, 2) were absent pages 18-21 when we were discussing the rules of the revival and the limits of Time's power and Yue's protection (Nom, SS7 and J were absent, but Orphie, ZKitty, and Reg were present), 3) have never been a serial killer.

Because of this I believe Orphie is innocent, J is less likely to be the Nothing (because he's familiar with a Serial role), and either SS7 or Nomega is the Nothing.

I'd also like to remind Sakura that if she can seal a killing role, she both cancels their kill for that night and gains the ability to kill the next night. So if you have any good guesses... P:

EDIT: @Reg: He was protected by Yue.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:06 pm
Kani Tochimeijin
Based on the amount of attention put into their kills, I'm going to say the Nothing is either inexperienced or inactive. I'd like to point out that Kuzo is not dead yet even though the Nothing has been rampant for a few days, leading me to believe that they 1) are unclear on the finer points of the serial killer role, 2) were absent pages 18-21 when we were discussing the rules of the revival and the limits of Time's power and Yue's protection (Nom, SS7 and J were absent, but Orphie, ZKitty, and Reg were present), 3) have never been a serial killer.

Because of this I believe Orphie is innocent, J is less likely to be the Nothing (because he's familiar with a Serial role), and either SS7 or Nomega is the Nothing.

I'd also like to remind Sakura that if she can seal a killing role, she both cancels their kill for that night and gains the ability to kill the next night. So if you have any good guesses... P:

Well that sucks, cause I'm pretty certain Nom is The Nothing.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Kani Tochimeijin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:07 pm
Regulust
Kani Tochimeijin

Well that sucks, cause I'm pretty certain Nom is The Nothing.
That's how I feel, too. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:16 pm
Then vote nom.  

Kuzodav

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:19 pm
I am very much something, you guys.
My role should have been obvious since the second day.

I still suspect Orphie as being the nothing.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games