Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:22 pm
((I was joking of course....and by the way....shiro wouldnt see me drop into the portal......but it doesnt matter, as long as you two keep training...my trip to the demon realm is almost over so i should be back soon))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente raised an eyebrow. "He fell into a portal...twenty minutes ago? Ok." Vincente said, continuing his laps. He continued at a strong pace, making sure to keep up with the training. "So what about Clone Auron, and Clone Auron, where did they go?" He asked. He ran back to Shiromaru, but turned fast to run back to his starting point. Once again, back to Shiromau, then back to his starting point. His legs felt sore from all the laps. "When he get's back, I have to ask about the three hundred sixty degree thing."

[10/20]

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц
FIRE BY ITSELF DOES NOT BURN...
BUT WHEN SET TO A PILE OF LEAVES,
THE FLAMES BURN MORE BRIGHTLY THAN EVER...

LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE BLADE
MY FLAMES OF PRIDE SHALL REACH TOWARDS THE HEAVENS.

xxx♠ ♠xxxSwornxxtoxxProtectxxwithxxmyxxFlamesxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

Auron RyokuxxxxKonohagakurexxxxOininxxxxNiha JinchuurikiUser Image

The angel descends from the fiery heavens,x x x
Her inescapable flames swathing the Earthx x x
Engulfing all who have sinned against her.x x x

After the portal spat out Auron, he had to try and get use to the sunlight, cause his eyes were immediately bothering him. His first order of business was to get to his students and the supplies. If his wounds are left unattended, then he would die from bloodloss. Returning back to camp, he saw his 2 young students and said, "Hey guys! Can you get the first aid from the supplies..it seems I have aquired quite a nasty few scrathes". To his students, Auron would seem like a bloody mess, though how he got that way...well maybe Auron would tell them, maybe not.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente came over with the first aid to...well, aid Auron Sensei. "You look a little different...new haircut?" Vincente asked. To Vincente, that portal seemed like it didn't like Auron very much. Vincente went back to running laps so he could learn the techniques already. "Oh yeah, I forgot, doesn't turning your back to your enemy present a danger, even if it is fast?"

[11/20]

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 pm
User ImageHe looked up, seeing his teacher, in a state of utter... Bloodiness. Not saying a word, Shiromaru snatched the scroll from Vincente, and walked back to Auron, and sat down infront of him, opening the scroll, and pointing to a line saying "Blood-loss", directing a small spark of chakra into it.
A puff of smoke later, a bottle of multi-purpose dissinfectant, many rolls of bandages, even more blood-tablets, and some painkillers sat infront of him. He held out four of the blood repleneshing tablets to Auron, a smidge of concern in his voice, though his somewhat bored expression belied it.
"I think you should take these first, Sensei. What happened to you? ... Aside from a haircut."

((Nice new layout! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:04 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron laughed at Vincente's joke saying, "Ah Vincente...I knew all your jokes weren't terrible". Sitting down, Auron popped in the pills and said, "What happened to me? Well how do I put this". Auron decided to tell them the truth. "I fell into this portal and got attacked by a sexy fox demon". Auron waited for there reaction.

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:08 pm
User ImageShiro blinked up at Auron, seeming completely suprised. For all of one second. "Can you introduce us?" Though his voice was completely innocent sounding, he was smiling with his eyes curved up in an oddly suggestive manner, if you consider the fact that he only just became a genin. While he was talking, he pulled out one of the wider rolls of bandages, openning the clasp, and motioning for Auron to expose the wounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente nodded, still doing laps. "Ah, that's nice." He said, he was sure he understood this entire thing, but he couldn't sprint yet. "Auron Sensei, can I take this off yet?" He asked, he could barely feel his legs, and that wasn't a good feeling. He continued his laps anyway. It wasn't all that bad though. It still burned though, so it didn't make him feel any better.

[12/20]

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Though it hurt, Auron couldn't help but to bust out laughing,"Ahahahahahahahahha! You guys..ha ha ha ha...are frickin hilarious...b..but in all honesty Shiro", Auron pointed to his chest, "Do you really want to meet the one who gave me this"? Turning to Vincente, Auron said, "Uh...keep going a little bit more. You are almost there"!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:20 pm
User ImageHe growled, having to re-tie some of the wrappings that slid a bit from the laughter. "Hold still, I'm not a medic-nin, I can't bandage a moving patient!" Putting a knot on the first finished bandaging, he went to the next injury, spraying some of the dissinfectant onto the bloddy mess. "And to answer your question... Yes, yes I would. Still seems alot nicer than my Okaa-chan."  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:27 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron stared seriously and said, "Wait a minute are you serious? Do you really want to see her? Because I defeated her in battle I was given a summoning contract, and I can make her appear in front of me anytime". Auron wondered if it would abuse his responsibility to summon a demon just because one students asked him. He didn't want to seem irresponsible of the power he just gained.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente rolled his eyes. "I think this is going to take a little while longer." Vincente sighed. "What's the next step in this anyway?" He asked. He was surely going to run out of energy in his legs before he finished. "I guess I can keep going for now, it's not too hard." He encouraged himself. Vincente was breathing almost heavily from that.

[13/20]

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:41 pm
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Yelling harshly Auron said, "Hey hey hey! Slow down, your going to kill the muscles in your legs instead of building them up. The training regiment was never suppose to be done this quick as much as your doing...you should be lucky you haven't passed out by now. SLow down, pace yourself, your almost done". Turning around Auron shook his head thinking that one day Vincente was goind to die by his own hand.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"I don't know what your talking about, I'm fine, really." He said, stopping to catch his breath and relax his muscles. "I just need a little break, it's just a little fifty pound weight, I can barely feel it." He said, falling backwards. "I only need a second to rest." He said, he was starting to get better at this, he could truly just barely feel it anymore.

[14/20]

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:06 am
User ImageFinally getting the large injury on the man's chest cleaned up and covered, SHiro stood up, re-sealing the medical items into the scroll, rolling said piece of paper up and put it into one of his pockets, looking in a calculating manner at Auron, weighing his words carefully before speaking. "Well, as you said, we aren't just student and teacher anymore, we are friends and companions, right? Partners shouldn't hide one of their strongest moves from each other, or else they might do stupid things in the field, things that they wouldn't have even considered if they'd known about said techniques."
Then he smiled, his eyes closing in his ever memorable way, breaking up the seriousness.
"That, plus I think summons are the coolest thing, ever."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games