Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:27 am
"...Brad if you're here to complain about Sean, I don't care. And if you're here to report he's suddenly gone 'missing', clean up the blood..." Calvin groaned on the other side of the door, knowing it was him instantly. Only he could rattle the door without even trying...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:29 am
"Good to know, but we need permission to release the experiments into the Bio Dome."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:37 am
"...Why do you want to let them out?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:23 pm
"Well, they ate lunch, and they've been cooperative all day."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:27 pm
"...I'd beg to differ on your argument. Experiments 30 (Abagail), 22 (Rune), and 33 (Sayuri) were very uncooperative today."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:33 pm
"Well, you DID mentally attack Abagail on the first week, Rune's an a** to everyone, and this was Sayuri's first time..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:37 pm
"I did not attack the girl. Merely informed her." Calvin said calmly. "She was foolish enough to believe she'd be rescued, and I had to prove her wrong."

"As for the others, I can see your point..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:40 pm
"So, going to let them out or not? Because if you don't, I can easily 'improvise'..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:44 pm
"Fine, fine..." Calvin growled. "Let them out if you must." He groaned, getting up from his chair. "Just tell the others. We might as well observe their behavior while they have their little recess.."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:52 pm
"Give me a sec then...." Brad said, slowly reaching over to press a button on an intercom.
"Hey! Any sick freaks who aren't dicking around with the microwave or watching Dora the ******** Explorer, get your asininely retarded rears to the observation room!" he yelled, making the speakers screech as well.

He then looked over at Calvin's door.
"I think they know~" he said before walking back to the experiment room.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:54 pm
"...Well, looks like you kiddos get to go outside." Michael sighed after he stared up at a speaker in the Experiment's Room, grabbing his cart and wheeling it out.

"...Was that completely necessary, Brad?" Calvin groaned, giving him a dull glare.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:01 pm
"...Was the Dora the Explorer comment too much?" Brad asked, with a grin.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:04 pm
Sean was heading to the Experiment's room when he herd the announcement. "Who let Brad mess with the intercom?" He murmured, looking up at it with an eye twitching. He looked back to his hand where a mouse was trying to get out. "Not yet #5 i need to see if Abagail and Rune react to you." He said to it before heading for the observation room.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:12 pm
"Everything. It was all too much." Calvin grunted, shaking his head at Brad as he headed his way toward the Observation Room.

"Oh, and Brad. Before you join us, let the kids go. They need to be released from their cages before I'll open the door to the outside."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:15 pm
"Yeah, I know." Brad said, barely listening as he entered the experiment room.

"So...Who wants to go outside..?"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games