Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:26 am

Once the ship was in the open water of the Atlantic, Tarik was free to conjure up some wind to speed things along. He was glad he had his demon crew with him so that he could use his powers. He creates a strong wind for the sails and calm waters so that the boats would have smooth and quick sailing.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Onyx smiled slightly, an idea coming to him. He glanced at the hull of the ship at his back. He concentrated subtly, a small thin needle of darkness forming in his hand as he merged into the shadows as yet another guard passed. He let his body merge fully with the shadows as he slid the needle into the wood of the hull. He came out in a different ship, sensing Eiji, Sasori and something else much more clearly. In Tarik's ship, however, the needle expanded slightly with a low pop before blowing a hole no larger than a dime in the hull, letting water leak in.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Sasori was happy that they all got on the boat and were on their way. She wondered how Onyx was doing with Slayer's army advancing to Rome. Hopefully he was out of there and he could catch up to them, not knowing he was actually ahead of them.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:07 pm

James watched as his men began to file back. The battle had taken a toll on those that fought. Half the army was dead or wounded. The beasts where only down to 10 out of 50. The rest of the reserves where on high alert . He knew also that the king would be pleased

He paced around inside the tent. He wondered about many things, He was waiting for the march towards Rome. Their the Slayer army will show its true power and burn the city to the ground. He also knew that many more lives will be lost in the siege of the city.

He also knew that his men will fight till the death. They where warriors they wanted to go out and fight for honor of the Slayer nation. A recruit walks in

" Mi lord a ship as set out to sea. We believe that some of the enemy troops where on the ship". The recruit bows

James stands up and smiles " Send out the fleet headed by Admiral Peter. Tell him to Engage the Lone ship. Do not let That ship get out to sea "

The Recruit nodded and rush off towards the navy base. " The battle has taken to the sea. This is going to be fun "

Slayer The Wise

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:14 pm

The young woman smiled and giggled," As you wish..." She said closing her eyes. The horse walked beside his, not resisting as he was relaxed for some reason. She kept one hand on the reigns, and the other on her eyes. If she didn't cover them, she would peek. If she was to peek, she wouldn't be that surprised. Which would result in numerous ways, so its best to just cover them. wonder what it is.. She thought as she smelled the air for anything.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Slayer heard is masters words " Thank you master. The Slayers will fight on the demons side in the war against the guardians ". He looked ahead and saw what he was looking for

Up ahead was the momoment that his builders where building for His Queen. He decatated the whole temple to her. He also named her a living goddess because she was that special to his heart. The statues are tall and show them hugging each other and holding hands.

As the horses got near the area around it was breathtaking . Like at the wedding the troops line up on each side with their weapons pointing up . He looked at his Wife Aku. She really was a goddess in his eyes

He smiled and looked up ahead " My love you can open up your eyes now. We are here at Abu Simbel. This is my Decation to you . " He said in a sweet voice

He Reached over and gave her a kiss on the lips

Slayer The Wise

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:27 pm

"Alright, now that everyone is here, how about we get moving. Roarke, if you don't mind a current to move us along." Eiji then waves his hand sending a strong gust of wind to get them moving. Hos necklace began to glow as the wind power was being used. He looks back over the burned land of Egypt, still feeling like there was something there for them, besides the fact that Sasori was able to get her powers back. Seeing the few soldiers getting up and returning from where they came, Eiji couldn't help but feel that this could have all been avoided, maybe it was the compassion of the angels that laid these feelings on his heart.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Aku waited until he said it was okay, she opened her eyes only to see his face and feel a kiss. She chuckled and kissed back then looked behind him to see it. She gasped, so shocked and so touched as emotions rained. She looked around with amazement shining in her eyes, seeing the statutes of them together. She laughed, thinking how before she was guessing it was some river or something. But this..."It's beautiful..." She said looking back at him then kissed him again to show how thankful she was.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:42 pm

He kissed her back and got off the horse. He looked at all the guards and smiled to himself. He walks over to her and picks her up and begins to carry her to the temple.

The guards walk behind them . They are chanting " All hail the king and Queen. The greatest King and Queen Ever " Slayer smiles as he carrys his Queen towards the temple

Once they enter the temple and the guards stay behind at the door he whsipsers to her " My love. I want to show you something, its something special. Something that only happens when the sun hits it right. Just say They been working on this for a while now "

He Sets her down on her feet and looks towards the center which is in darkness

(( Sorry about the little god modding, It was suppose to be a rommatic carry ))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Aku giggled as he suddenly picked her up. "Sly fox.." She joked as she took her arms around his neck. She looked over to the recruits and chuckled. "Thank you.." She said with a wave then blinked as the entered the building. It was so dark..She blinked again, trying to get her eyes to readjust until she felt Slayer put her down. She gently let go of him then stood, looking around in curiosity. "You really know how to make a queen..well, feel like a queen." She said, feeling stupid, but had to finish her sentence.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Slayer chuckled " Yes I know how to make a Queen feel like a Queen ". He looked around and waited for the sunlight to shine though . He looked around and smiled knowing that she will like it

The Sun finally shine though the temple door hitting the back wall. On the backwall in Nice writeing " To My love Aku. You are a goddess to me and to the people. I love you with all my heart. With all my soul. You are my Queen and a Goddess in my Eyes "

He looked over to his Wife Aku and smiled " That is true, you are my goddess my everything my life " He said As he leaned over to her and kissed her
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Aku raised an eyebrow as she watched the sunlight, it reveled a message that he had left for her. She gasped, reading it then bit her lip. "Your making me feel bad...all these gifts.." She joked then turned around and accidentally kissed him. She chuckled then kissed him back for real then ran her hand through his hair. "You're spoiling me, ya know that?" She said with a smirk.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:24 pm

((Onyx is trying to sink my battleship! evil xd ))

Tarik hoped to make good time across the Atlantic. The boats of this period are sturdy but not very aerodynamic so they lumber through the water but one has to compromise when you go back in time. The compass pointed to Mexico.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Slayer chuckled a bit " This is what a goddess deserves " he said as he kissed her back with passion. He stood up and walked deeper into the temple with her by his side

He opened up a door " This is the gold room. I got this from nubia in the south. " Inside where gold statues of Him and the queen holding hands and kissing. other statures show their happiest movments toghther

He smiled " I had the workers make these so I will remmber all the times we had togther. My Ansestors had this amount of gold with them. I believe that they are happy for me "

He sat her down on a golden chair . " So how do you like this place my love ? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James hears the reports. He sneers as the navy has not deployed yet . He sits back down at his Tent.

He calls a recruit over " Go fetch the King and Queen will you. I need to talk to them . and tell the navy to Deploy already !!!! " He said wtih anger

" I really Getting tried of Recruits of the navy that do not know how to deploy fast enough " He said to himself

Slayer The Wise

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:48 pm

Aku glanced over to see him walk deeper, she grabbed his arm as they walked. She looked around at the walls, still amazed he did all of this. She blinked as he opened a door to revel a gold room. She gasped again, her eyes widening at how they were gold. "Slayer...I.." She began to say, but couldn't even finish. She bit her lip, her vision started to blur as her eyes watered. She smiled and ran to him then hugged him tightly. "Thank you...." She said, crying tears of joy and happiness.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games