Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image

Vexen was slightly startled by the presence of fur nuzzling against her. She looked down to be met with the warm affections of Aella. "Well, you seem to be feeling much better now huh?" Vexen said, giving the pup a warm smile. Then she looked to Diana. The creme colored fox approached and laid down on a grassy patch next to Missy. "Hey Vexen..." said Diana. Something was obviously on her mind. Vexen cocked her head to the side and her tone changed to concern and yet buissiness. "What's wrong Diana?"
Diana sighed. "How...much do you know about Vale and Vahuka?"
Diana had been gone the first time Vexen met them and in all honesty, Vexen didn't know much on them either except they were allies.
"Honestly Diana, very little. Why?"
Diana sighed again. "Vale is...quite different, and my instincts want me to watch him."
Vexen was slightly taken aback but she merely nodded. "Ah, the instincts of a Demon Huntress."

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

User Image

Diana finally looked about to acknowledge who was there. To Missy she licked on the cheek and to Rose she wagged her tail. But then her eyes settled on Eden. She simply stared at him for a long moment.
"Yes it's him." Vexen said simply. Then Diana squealed loudly. "Oh my gosh Eden when did you get here!"

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:26 pm
Missy
User Image

Missy smiled at Eden, "Hi! I'm Missy!" she said happily wagging her tail. She glanced over at Vexen and Rose, she giggled at their reactions to see this Eden or elder as Rose put it. Then she noticed Aella and Diana coming over she smiled her tail wagging even more to see more of her friend. She returned Diana's lick with a nuzzle. Missy also noticed how excited Diana was to see Eden, she looked at all four off them with a confused expression, "Why is everyone so excited to see Eden?" she asked voicing her thoughts out loud.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:35 am

It seemed like nobody was around. The wind taking her scent around the area, she moved around the den carefully, eyes wide and uncaring once more. She slipped into the cave and saw a familiar face or two, who at first started became defensive. The pups had grown into young wolves so quickly. It was only the luck for her that the pups surrounded her in a playful and welcoming manner that the other wolves returned to rest, a few mother's showing a toothy grin. One by one, they played, the slice on her arm from the claws leaving a scar, and on her nose a small one rested. She had let her fur grow long and full, and with the elements had changed her patterns and color. It was why she had seemed so unfamiliar to the pack. Now was the harder part, Jako....Missy.....everyone..

Lia moved to the edge of the cliff that overlooked the entrance, and layed down, watching carefully for them to return. She knew it would be hard to convince them it was her, she had different fur, had been gone, the scars and maybe her voice were her only chance

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:36 am
|| Hey Kyu~! =3 ||

..:: Returned Greetings ::..

The fox smiles wide as his eyes turn to Rose, she being the first to acknowledge him. "You know exactly why it's today, Rose," he says, chuckling a bit and jumping out of the bush and shaking himself off before walking toward the small group. He stopped when he was a few feet in front of Rose, then say down, still smiling wide up at her, his tail wagging behind him a bit. "But don't say it like that. 'Makes me sound like some kind of stalker. And I am not weird! At least, -I- don't think s--Whoa!" He jumps back into his paws as he catches Vexen running over to him.

"Well, nice to see you too, Vex!" He sticks his tongue out at the vixen before smiling and slowly sitting back down again as the demoness does, splaying his ears a bit and chuckling a bit nervously. "W-well I thought we agreed that I -wasn't- gonna be holding such a high rank because of my random vanishing... I mean, Elder's just a title, right...? But either way, I'm here now..." He smiles a bit again. "Which reminds me -why-... Happy birthday, Rose," he says, smiling over at the woman again before looking back to Vexen and opening his maw to speak again.

However, before he can, he jumps back onto his paws, his head turning to Diana. "Uhm. H--" He winces a bit at the other squeals, making him chuckle a bit before standing straight again. "Heh... Hello to you too, Diana... And I just got here, like... two minutes ago, maybe..." He smiles at the other fox before blinking a bit, his eyes finally moving to one of the faces he didn't recognize.

"Well hello there, Missy. As you've probably noticed, I'm Eden." He walks over to the kit and sniffs at her a bit before simply laying down in front of her. "And everyone's excited to see me because I'm, just, you know. Awesome." He nods his head in a matter-of-fact way before smiling wide and chuckling a bit. After a few moments, he turns his head to Vexen again. "And what do you mean by 'situation', Vex? What's happening?"

Nic Esten

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:32 pm
"Did you have to say that outloud?" Rose snapped, her concentration breaking. Wolves appeared around her and she muttered rather obscene things under her breath. "Everyones excited to see him because he's a vanishing jerk that should have his memory wiped clean," Rose added to Missy, taking a deep breath. "Vexen, fill him in. Ive got things to do." And this place to get out of, she added to herself before turning to the wolves. "My family. Don't leave them alone. Understand?" The wolves nodded, and Rose sighed. " Good. I wont be far. Let me know if Im needed." She turned back to the others, not looking at Eden, and nodded. "Same goes for you guys. Dont do anything major without me."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:37 pm
Missy
User Image

Missy giggled as Eden's comment, He seems to be a funny fox... she thought with a smile and sniffed Eden as he sniffed her. She glanced over at Rose, and saw that she was leaving. She jumped up and rubbed against Rose's leg. "Happy Birthday..." she said happily, her tail wagging. Then she looked up at her with puppy dog eyes. "Why don't you stay?" she asked hopefully.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Nic Esten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:22 pm
..:: The Dreaded Puppy-Dog-Eyes ::..

"Of course I did, Rose. Otherwise it wouldn't hold the same meaning if I just, like, nodded at you knowingly..." He chuckles a bit more, standing up and walking after the kit to Rose. "Plus, I wanted to see your reaction. Didn't disappoint. And I'm not a jerk... Not all the time, anyways." He smiles wide up at the woman before glancing over to Missy, chuckling a bit, and looking back up to Rose, giving her the same look before giving her the same look."Yeah, c'mon Rose. Don't go... Who will I annoy if you le---Imean we'll miss you if you go... Heh." He smiles wide again to show that he's simply joking.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:15 pm
Vahuka watched as Aella left, now realizing that he and Vale were alone. "If you believe that the forest truly needs a guardian, then go ahead and try training one. Personally, I think it would be rather interesting to see you try to train a pup. Are you sure you have the patience?" he asked, joking slightly. He was speaking a little quieter now, making sure that their conversation wouldn't be eavesdropped on, even though they were alone.
"And about that Lady of the Forest, I have seen no proof of her existence. Only stories and myths ever since I've been here. If you can prove to me her existence in some way, shape, or form, perhaps I will change my views a bit. However, the only powerful force in this forest I know to be real is the forest itself, and you my friend." he told Vale. When it came down to it, even though some of the members of the dens had powers, none could compare to Vales. Vahuka was not fortunate enough to be graced with such powers, so he was stuck with using herbs and "potions" to do other things that could be classified as powers. But some just called it dark magic.

Derpzilla88

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:53 pm
Lia, dark furred and wilder than ever stalked through the forest. Sniffing the trees and ground, she picked up some disgusting smells and then Missy's. Moving faster, she forced herself through vines, bushes, and around many traps.
~I'm Close...~
Ducking into the bushes, she move amazingly quick, not thinking as she errupted from the bushes, and jumped out towards Missy, forgetting her new appearance for a moment.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

((Maybe I shall pounce Jako a PM))

Vexen held back a sigh as Rose turned to leave. She would have rather he stay but she knew she needed her time and space. Vexen cleared her throat to catch Edens attention. "Situation. The situation is the hunters from the nearby village. We've moved this den too many times already and we will not move it again. The problem is that the hunters are getting too close again and one of our numbers was wounded badly as well as several pups showing up injured." Vexen said gesturing to Aella, who was doing much better now. "Something needs to be done. However before we act, Kyubi and Diego have gone out on a mission to scout for information. I'm sure they will return in a couple of days."

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:02 pm
Missy
User Image

Missy spun around seeing a wolf jump out at her she yelped and jumped to the side growling. She felt a sudden energy surge through her again, "Not again!" she growled to her self as she glanced at the sky clouds began to form again, "Diana..." she whimpered, she needed some encouragement still with her powers. She continued to glare at the new comer wondering why she was going to attack her.

(( I have an idea Missy should be trained as a guardian... razz ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:07 pm
Growling back for a moment, Lia stood her ground, before trying that strange play stance Vexen and rose had down, with their butts in the air and their body bowed low. However, her attempt was just as awkward as the first time they had tried to make her do it. Lia's power matched, then quickly doubled the small wolf she stood in front of, the wind picked up around Missy, a familiar breeze, but strongerg, and darker.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:20 pm
(oops I thought diana was a wolf my bad)

Aella nuzzled Fox almost purring with content before turning to watch everything around her from between Vexen's legs. She felt safe here, safer then she did at her own den, where everyone fought one another and every was short tempered and mean.

Aella tensed when she heard the word Hunters and began to growl deep in her throat her golden hazel eyes filled with anger and hate. She shifted where she sat and took off away from them and back to the cave, not stopping until she reached the entrance where the snake and human were.

She looked at the human whom she also knew was the wolf Vale whom cooked food for her. She whined and sat down looking at him at the entrance of the cave.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:42 pm
Missy
User Image

Missy blinked, the wind was so familiar, wait....she knew that feeling. She stared at the new wolf...or this wasn't a new wolf it was one she knew but it looked so different. Missy calmed down an the clouds slowly started to disappear, "Lia...?" Missy asked with a whimper as she sniffed the air. Yes it was Lia's scent but Lia look so different.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games