Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:00 pm
Gage walked into the training grounds and looked around spotting a genin like himself standing alone"Hey,Would you like to spar with me?"He said as he walked over their,taking observations and estimates of muscle mass,height and weight and got a calculations ofr the amount of psi he could distribute with one punch....not that much

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:08 pm
Nanashi walked into the training grounds and waited for Yukio and Makoto.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:28 pm
Mizu put her hood back up since she did not like for anyone to see her face. She was about to do a move that originated here but really didn't want to cause any problems here, also to that waiting on for something/someone to come.She went far off in the training grounds so that she was all alone now.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:36 pm
Mizu was tired of waiting for Hya to come so she just thought of doing a move for herself so see how strong her clan ability is. Though she knew this would atleast take much out of her this is why she trained to feel nothing. She did a few strings of handsigns as she mumbled a few words as she focused enough energy. As she sent out a raging blast of sound the trees in front of her disinagrated in less then a second as it spread out as far as 1km radius. Once the move was done she fell flat to the ground as she sighed. That did take alot out of her.  

Rockgirl809

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:24 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Jonin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

Haseo stepped into the training ground, looking around and spaced himself from the others. He didn't want any interuption in his training. He opened a scroll which held sound ninjutsu, he had a few on his mind that he wanted to train himself in. Afterwards he'll have to remodify his body for more....suitable fighting and to keep up with his new rank. He then vanished, going elsewhere to train so he can do things alone

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:27 pm
Mizu laied up as she crossed her legs. She then looked at how big her move way. 'Really cool... this can really kill someone' She then smiled a little at her thought. She pulled down her hood over her eyes as she sighed again.  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:28 pm
Mizu did some handsigns as she mumbled something low under her breath as an oil clone appered next her. "Wait to see if Hya comes tell him im at lightning country..." She then did another set of handsigns as she altered her body shaped and melted to the ground. She then left to the gates.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:49 pm
Firu Shinra
Nanashi walked into the training grounds and waited for Yukio and Makoto.

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio arrived at the training grounds (finally) and spotted Nanashi. "Okay, I'm here for the training!" he shouted as he ran over to him. "Makoto might be a little late though. She had to stay and get ready."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:11 pm
Mizu laied down looking up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:41 pm
(Rock, you arent even here)

Nanashi turned to Yukio. "Yeah, so what have I already taught you, as well as what rank are you?" He asked the red headed boy.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:29 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Well, you've already taught me up through all of the genin level ninjutsu on both offensive and defensive sound jutsu. Plus you taught me Wind Spears and Ultimate Zankuuha. That's about it. Oh, and I made chuunin during the exams." Yukio replied.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:55 pm
"If you are a chuunin, then why do you need my help?" Nanashi asked Yukio. "Why not just borrow a scroll and learn what you can? Heck, you could even teach Makoto a thing or too. I'm sure she wouldn't mind your company." Nanashi said with a smile.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:12 am
(its a clone but its doen here sooo....)

Mizu oil clone dispersed as it formed a puddle of oil.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:13 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Huh....I hadn't really thought of that." Yukio scratched his head and extended his hand. "Alright, cough up the scrolls and I'll take care of Makoto, though I'm sure she would've prefered your company anyways." A sly grin crept over his face.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:09 pm
"From what I heard, you two seem to be getting closer." Nanashi said with a smile, as he handed over several scrolls, some of which included some jounin techniques. "I'm sure you will know what will be best for her to train. Although, after I do need to speak with her about some other training. So, in the meantime, have fun." Nanashi said, as he vanished, revealing it to be an afterimage.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff