Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:03 pm
Tora
User Image Tora yawned while she drove to her old cottage her family used to stay in. She had heard rumors of people selling slaves her she was slightly interested. A sudden barked brought her out of her thoughts. Turning her head she smiled at her dog spike, "We are almost there." She had even gotten info of where they sold the slaves. Drivings slowly she spotted the place and smirked, "Here." She stopped the car and looked at Spike "stay," moving quickly to the door she knocked a few times.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:34 pm
“I will be fine. I must recover from this on my own.” The burns weren’t to bad, but she still hated the boys to see her like this. Iskara went to her room after telling them “Now I have taken breakfast and lunch from you. Go eat dinner and if you should need or want me I will be in my chambers.” Iskara was fallowed to her room by Anna with a bowl of healing water and a rag for her lady  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:18 pm
David let out a loud howl and bounded toward the kitchen in search of food nocking into anyone that got in his way.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:20 pm
Daisuke sighed boredly and walked back outside before flapping his wing's he flew up and landed on the roof and layed back letting the sun beat onto him "I wonder what it feel's like for vampires to be shined on by sun.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:58 pm
Iskara sat in front of her mirror and dabbed the rag on the red spots of her face. “Anna, it has come to my attention that we have missed two masters. Would you kindly extend them invitations to the ball.”
“Will we have the ball room ready be then, My Lady?” Anna was standing behind Iskara brushing her master’s long hair. “The boys are kind but they have not dun a thing to that ball room, nor the guest corners”
“It will be ready. Give them time to relax. They just came, they don’t know anyone or anything around here. There still settling in give them time.”
“How much time My Lady? We have less than three weeks. The girls and I have already started preparing the foods…”
“Calm down , Anna. You are always like this before a party and you always make it wonderful. I have said it before and I will say it again, and to the day I die, I would not have survived the centuries without you Anna.”  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:39 pm
Tora sighed guessing the place was a lie. She could hear Spike laughing at her. Sticking her tongue out at him she got back in the car and just sat in it for a moment with the driver door open. She looked at Spike, "I don't feel like driving anymore how about we walk instead." She smiles and gets out so Spike can get out. He whines but still gets out slowly and Tora just chuckles. When he finally moves out of the way she looks the door with her keys and takes a deep breath with her eyes closed so her scenes can taking in what was around her more. "Ready," she slowly opens her eyes, "Set," rolling her shoulders she crouches, "Go!" Her and spike shoot off at the same time running deeper.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:08 pm
BlackXCat978
Nan understood. .somewhat. She watched Xaviar go in. I wonder. . should I? No don't . .But I want to know who this 'person' is! Nan was having a mental fight about what she should do when waiting. The bad side of Nan won. Ughh. . .I won't go in. .I'll look through the window. She stared into the window waiting for someone to appear and saw Xaviar and someone talking. . Ok that's enough! I can't believe I'm so nosy. Nan returned to the steps and took a seat.

He came out and taps her on the back and whispers "I wouldnt be so nosy.It can get you into some serious trouble at times." He smiles and pats her back and begins to walk down the street.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:15 pm
Nan jumped when Xaviar tapped her shoulder and blushed. Was I that obvious? She followed him and looked into the windows of the shops. It reminded her of how she would go shopping with her grandmother and they would talk about the clothes. What really caught her eye was a black dress with purple laces put with black gloves.
(( like that but black ))  

Apple_Gel3

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:41 pm
He hands her $500. "I dont no what you like, so im letting you buy what you think you like and need." He hands her the money "Ill be at a cafe not far from here.About 2 blocks down."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:21 pm
Nan looked at him in shock and said, "You're trusting me not to run away?" gripping the money tight. Then she went into the store and began browsing for some clothes leaving herself to answer her own question. The first thing she grabbed was the dress she had her eyes on and smiled to herself.  

Apple_Gel3

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:41 pm
He walks across the street and sits at a cafe. He lied to her so he could see if he could trust her. He figured he could but he wanted to be sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:44 pm
She was deciding between two shirts "Blue or Green. .hmm" Nan asked herself. In her mind her grandma told her to go with the green one so green it was. Nan had already spent almost $400 for 3 dresses, 5 pairs of pants and 8 pairs of shirts (etc) within one hour. Of course, she had an employee help her and had about $100 left. Spending money is so easy but earning it is a doozy. What does Xaviar do for a living? The last thing she bought were 3 charm bracelets. "A turtle for Mr.Johnson, Cat for me. . " she mumbled and then "Aha! A rabbit for Xaviar." She began to laugh to herself as she walked out of the building. She looked at the bracelets again and looked up to see Xaviar across the street. Nan was puzzled and went over to him and said,"I thought it was a cafe 2 blocks away!"  

Apple_Gel3

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:30 pm
He smiled "It is." He pointed up wards toward a sign that says '2 blocks away cafe'
{Puns are funny.}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:02 pm
(they are, yeah)
Nan's jaw dropped, this man never failed to surprise her."How would I know that it was this cafe. I really thought it was 2 blocks down the street." she said pointing down the street. Nan wasn't irritated though, so she just chuckled. "Well here. Look!" handing over the rabbit bracelet to Xaviar. "It really fits you're image huh?" she said as she sat down next to him.  

Apple_Gel3

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:24 am
"AW! thank you!" he said as he slipped it onto a braccelet that had 2 charms on it.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff