Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:06 pm

User Image

Jake smiled warmly. Despite all of his own problems and those that she had gone through he would show her that he would take care of her and not treat her like others had. And as for himself, even as the voices in his head argued about it he needed to feel not so alone. With her he could be himself. He helped her serve the chocolate and when she kissed him his face flushed a little bit. "I...love you too...Kairi." He had to hold back a bit as Max wanted to burst out for a good cuss out session. He bit his lip and felt the wine making him a bit bolder. Leaning forward he kissed her lips lightly then gently nipped her bottom lip with his teeth. When he pulled back his face was redder. For a moment the food was forgotten but he remembered it and picked up the bowls. "Lets go serve this..." He carried a few of the bowls to the table, and worked to hide his skill pinkish cheeks. "Here we go." He set the bowls in front of a few and looked to where Seth and Ritter were sitting and chuckled lightly. "We'll save theirs." He went back to the kitchen to put them in the fridge.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:13 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson chuckled a little "I get it, I do too, so I don't blame you. I'm just saying, you don't have to think about it to hard." She smiled, he could think about it, but she didn't want to push him, or think about it herself, what would she do. Then another thought hit her, about HMI, about them coming, and she bit her lip. What if they found them and took them back? They would never let them out after that. It made her shiver a little and bite her lip, what if it was just a trap to have Decker pick them up. She blinked as he pulled her to him, his lips on hers she let out a content sigh and smiled, she wouldn't think about it. She would admit that made her feel better, eased her. She shook her head "Decker, it's completely fine, you don't have to apologize."She said, sending him a kind smile. That was fine with her, she wouldn't mind if he kissed her, probably never. She leaned back in her chair, pursing her lips, she didn't know what she would name it. "I guess it depends."She murmured, sending him a smile. "I guess it depends on their personality, or how they look."She said, tapping her lips and thinking. "Maybe we should get 6, that acted like my little friends."She laughed, pointing to her head, he knew what she meant. "Though, we might have to keep a muzzle on one like Emily."It made her laugh to think about it "But, i'd rather just start with one."She nodded, having a puppy would be a first. "I would hope you'd help me take care of him or her, I wouldn't want to do something wrong. Since it'd be my first pet."She said, shrugging, she had a few firsts here, kiss, riding in a car, being on a boat, in a hotel, glass of wine. She could go on. Seeing Jake and Kairi she giggled "Aww."She felt like teasing them but wouldn't do it, she sipped at her wine, looking at the dessert and raising an eyebrow "It looks good.."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:27 pm

User Image

When Jake stepped out and heard the Aww he looked up at Jacky and flushed a deeper shade of red. But she seemed to be happy for them so he grinned at her with a chuckle. his tongue was a bit too tied to talk at the moment, so he was thankful that he could still grin.
"Bet you she is jealous." "Its isnt like that, she is like my sister now." "You have no family got it, these are just some nut cases like yourself who got loose from their cage." Jake sighed and bit his lip with half the normal effort and went back to the kitchen to put the other bowls away in the freezer for later.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:59 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker tilted his head.
"I plan on getting 12. That way I can let the trainers form a sledding team. It'd be nice to go mushing.", he chuckled.
He looked at the dessert and tilted his head.
It did look good, besides the cold part.
He tapped his teeth together and tried a bite.
He made a lot of slurping sounds, trying to get it do melt.
He bowed his head a little.
"Sorry. I have trouble with cold food. Hurts my teeth."
He had lost a lot of calcium and nutrients to drugs.
His teeth may have looked pretty, but they were still weak.
"You can pick one puppy. I can pick 6. Seth and Ritter can share. Krysta can pick one. Savannah can pick one. And Kairi and Jake can have one each. One of the puppies is a home dog though. Which can be yours."
He nodded to himself.
That sounded reassuring.
That was the plan.
If Savannah chose not to get one, than Ritter and Seth could each pick their own.
"Sounds fair, right? I get six. Everyone else gets one, but that's cause I know how puppies are. And if we only got one wolf pup it would freak out. They are pack animals. They need a posse."
He nodded and gnawed on the chocolate, before attempting the sorbet again.
That was a lot of puppies.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:00 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

"12?"That was a completely large number if she thought so herself, but Jackson wasn't one to judge if he wanted a sledding team."Well, thats quiet a lot of dogs, but a sledding team would be fun."She chuckled, thinking about Decker having a sled team, it wasn't something she would expect from him but you couldn't judge a book by it's cover. She took a bite and smiled, it did taste good, but she couldn't help but laugh a little at Decker. "You should probably go to the dentist, my mom had the same problem but they gave her some pills that helped with it."She said, licking some chocolate from her lips. She thought it unfortunate that he couldn't enjoy cold things. She really liked ice cream, but after awhile she bet he could enjoy it after taking some of the pills. He had nice teeth but weak, and that could be fixed, she just hoped he wouldn't get addicted. It was part of her mothers addiction, but she took more of everything than she should have. She thought about home many puppies would be running around made her smile "Okay, im excited. I can't wait."She said, she felt kind of giddy and bit her lip before biting into her desert, having a much easier time with it than Decker most obviously. She licked her lips, she loved the taste of chocolate, and glancing at Decker she had a perverted thought of him being drizzled in chocolate, she grinned for a minute before hearing Damian start to laugh and blushed, looking away from Decker, a bright blush on her cheek. What in the world was she thinking?!

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:43 pm

So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi blushed and had to force herself to remain quiet as she blushed and finished giving everyone else their dessert before returning to the kitchen. She moved the things from the refridgerator and placed them into the freezer.

"Do you want dessert now or should we go on a walk before it gets too late?" she said with a smile. "Decker can't keep being a buzz kill this whole trip."

She sucked on her lip to hide the blood. She bled easily and his n** though secretly turned her on it also had caused her lip to bleed. She licked it off and remembered how much she used to love her blood.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:48 pm

User Image

Jake looked at her and thought about it, but it didnt have to take too long. He was a bit curious as to why she was holding her lip like that. He nodded and smiled at her. "Lets go for a walk for awhile. Its a beautiful night." He smiled at her even while Max was berating him on how much of a romantic fool he was. He bit his own lip to silence him and looked at her again. "I would love to." He felt warm, it might be the alchohol.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:43 pm

So you Can see My Face

Kairi smiled when Jake had agreed and she let her lip go even though it was still bleeding a little. She smiled and took his hand leading him through the kitchen door outside. She didn't want to give Decker the chance to stop them from anything and it was honestly making her uncomfortable with him always imposing his presence on them.

She shivered slightly in the cool breeze as she looked up at the sky. A beautiful moon and even prettier stars glittered on the lake and she smiled as she blushed feeling the blood begin to trickle down as she wiped it away and licked her lips again.

She sighed still looking up and the chills went away. She loved the night and now she was with someone that she couldn't help but be excited to be with.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:51 pm

User Image

Jake walked outside with her and looked up at the sky. The cold wind chilled him and he shivered in both cold and delight. It really was a beautiful night and they had time to be alone now. He came behind her and wrapped his arms about her waist. "It really is lovely out here isnt it?" He looked at her with a smile and noticed her lip. He shivered again with a different feeling that was a bit alien to him yet comfortable. He lifted one hand to her face and turned it so he could kiss her lightly and taste the blood on her lips. He enjoyed it for a moment before pulling back with another shiver. He didnt feel so cold anymore. "It doesnt bother you does it...the fact I enjoy that?" He looked at her face with the question in his eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:48 pm

So you Can see My Face

Kairi blushes as he kissed her and confessed her liked the taste of blood too. she looked down bashfully and then back up at him. She let her eyes search his for a moment as he countinued to hold her hands.

"No." she said breathlessly as she kissed him again before taking his hand and smiling leading him down into the woods that edged part of the lake. She gave a bubbly laugh as she slowly began reverting to the happy girl she had used to be. She couldn't explain what she had felt when she was with Jake but she couldn't complain.

She smiled back at him with the blood rushing to her cheeks. The wine had loosened her up a little and after being with Jake even the cold from ouside didn't raise a single goosebump. She let go of his hand and just slowly walked with him. she felt out of place and things had gotten wierd with the way that she was acting. She hoped he hadn't noticed or wouldn't mind.

She thought to herself and the words she had said to him. Was it possible he had just said the words back to make her happy? Or did he mean it? Was he truly wanting to love her as a person? Or a chance to hurt her and remind her of all her past?

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:03 am

User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter stroked Seth's hair, watching his daze figure.
"You sheem tired, love. Do you want me to leave you to got to shleep?"
Ritter whispered. It was hard for Ritter to fall asleep. All you had to do was petted his head or sing him a song and he was passed out. But he didn't know how Seth slept. Last was a pretty tired day, so he understood how he was able to fall asleep. But most of the kids he knew had insomnia. He knew Black Ritter had it.
"Or do you jusht want me to shtay here?"
Ritter noticed he no longer had his guitar. If he did, he would have totally sing Seth to sleep. But with his guitar, Ritter gets self-cautious about his sing. But maybe....

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:08 am

User Image

Jake smiled at her warmly and followed along side her. "She doesnt mind it then.
"You dont deserve this, to have a girl like even your kinky sides'. Just makes me want to hurl." "Oh shut up already." He bit his lip hard again to shut the voice and sighed slightly. Looks like he would need to cut again to have any peace.
Even as he saw the red tint on her cheeks and the smile on her face she seemed to withdraw. Jake knew the feeling, he done it quite a bit himself. Not for the same reason but he knew what it was about. Walking behind her he wrapped his arms around her waist and just held her like that for a moment. He spoke quietly to her as he had already came to his choice. "Kairi, I love you...though I never thought I could ever love...not after that. And I dont want to lose you, not when I found somebody that cares for me...I will do what it takes to prove that to you. We dont have to do anything, I wont pressure you. You trusted me enough to speak in front of me, I wont break it." He kissed her neck lightly.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:12 am

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker ate the chocolate, he only attempted two more bites of Sorbet before pushing the plate away.
"Pills? Honestly, I'm not sure if that is a good idea. I don't really like cold stuff too much anyways. It's only ice or frozen stuff. It's not like drinking a drink that is cold would hurt. I think I'll be alright for now."
He smiled at her excitement.
"Puppies will be everywhere. But my cat will take up more room.", he laughed.
And it was true.
Of course as the dogs got older they would get bigger, but while they were puppies he had them beat.
Decker stood up and stretched.
"I'm gonna go upstairs. I'll wait or you before I go to sleep."
Decker smiled at her and kissed her cheek before going up.
He changed into some flannel pants and a tank top.
He normally would have gone to bed in nothing but boxers, but he couldn't do that with Jacky.
It wouldn't be right.
He went to her room when he was done.
He laid down and looked at the ceiling before turning the TV on.
He never really had time to relax and watch TV, but now he did.
At least for today.
He got up again and went back to his room.
He had two big packages of M&Ms and he wanted to sort them.
He took out a box of plastic sandwich baggies that he always had.
He also grabbed his cell phone and then went back to the other room.
He already dreaded the morning.
And the night.
What people thought were morning erections, were actually more nocturnal than anything else.
He really didn't need Jackson to freak out in the morning.
It would make Decker feel ill all day.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:25 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth looked up at him and kissed him.
"I want you to stay right here.", he murmured.
He relaxed and got comfortable with Ritter petting his head.
He gently started petting him back.
"Will you sing to me?"
Seth was just drifting between sleep and awake.
He wanted to make sure Ritter would sleep well too.
He wasn't the only important person.
Ritter was too.
And Seth wanted him to know that.
He kept petting him and very quietly he started humming the music to 'This Is The Best Day Ever' by MCR.
He had no idea why.
It just popped into his mind...
He kept petting him and relaxed waiting for him to say no, or start singing.
That song seemed to remind him of HMI.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games