Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaturnGrl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:46 pm
Hotaru finally reached the top of the long staircase. She took a moment to gather her breath before continuing on towards the shrine. She deeply hoped the others might show up and discuss exactly what went on earlier that day.

Hotaru gathered herself and walked over to the door of the shrine and rapped lightly on the door. After a short wait, the door slid open and Yuuichiro, in all his shaggy hairyness, stood before Hotaru.

"Ah! Konichiwa, Yuuichiro-kun," Hotaru bowed politely. "I'm a friend of Hino Rei-chan. May I come in?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:56 pm
"Hai, hai!" Usagi agreed enthusiastically, not really paying attention to Rei's demand. "I will come over right now and then we have to find Ami-chan and Minako-chan! Ja ne!!" Usagi exclaimed into the phone before hanging up on Rei. Quickly she ran a brush through her pigtails and put on just a hint of makeup. She was bound and determined to have fun with her friends no matter what the cost. 'We're entering another time of fighting. I will not go into battle without living my life like a normal woman!' she thought.

Usagi grabbed her purse, dashed down the stairs, and left a note for her mother. Ikuko and Shingo were still out and Kenji was at work. She locked the door on her way out and skipped down the walk way. She stopped only when she saw Artemis standing out front. "Artemis? What are you doing here? And without Minako-chan and Luna?"  

Solar Kitty-chan

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:01 pm
Artemis had an annoyed expression on his face, as he sat down on the sidewalk. He took in a deep breath to calm himself down, before he explained to Usagi why he was there.

"Minako-chan has more important things to worry about at the moment." He responded somewhat sarcastically, as she remembered that she had ran off with Kou somewhere. "We ended up finding a youma, though after the fight she ran off with her new boy friend totatlly forgetting about the person who had trained and watched over her all this time." He complained, totally not paying attention to Usagi mentioning Luna. Normally he would be concerned for his feline friend, but at the moment he was to annoyed with Minako to even pay attention to anything else Usagi had said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:57 am
Roselite Blade
ViciouslySexy
"Eh...okay?" Them running off like that was unexpected, but it was something he hoped for. Another youma would mean more answers to his questions. He waited a while before finally following both Aisu and Ami. So this Ami is probably connected with the Senshi. He had first wondered while running past people to keep sight of the two girls.

Remembering her from some other time or whatever would relate me to the Senshi. He knew that the connection to him and the Senshi already, but now he had a lead. If this Ami does happen to be involved which I higly assume, then I'll be able to solve this damn thing a little easier.

Aisu led the way to where she had previously felt the presence. There was nothing there anymore. "Crap...well...this is where I felt it come from..." Aisu was blushing from her mistake. Damn it Aisu...why the hell did you drag them both here for nothing? For those who were able to sense emotions (not focusing on anyone in particular, I just know people who can do this), they could tell she was beating her self up, mentally.

When Aisu began to berate herself-she had the look on her face that Usagi-chan or herself did-Ami would have been just surprised, except her senshi eyes noticed a couple of things: the afterscars of a battle, and the prickle of energy. So Aisu hadn't been wrong! Best not to show anything for now though.

"Who knows....it could be that...is that a person?"

Ami looked in one direction where what had first looked like a rise in the pavement proved to be an unconcious person at the end of the sidewalk.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:25 am
Mercuryangel
Roselite Blade
ViciouslySexy
"Eh...okay?" Them running off like that was unexpected, but it was something he hoped for. Another youma would mean more answers to his questions. He waited a while before finally following both Aisu and Ami. So this Ami is probably connected with the Senshi. He had first wondered while running past people to keep sight of the two girls.

Remembering her from some other time or whatever would relate me to the Senshi. He knew that the connection to him and the Senshi already, but now he had a lead. If this Ami does happen to be involved which I higly assume, then I'll be able to solve this damn thing a little easier.

Aisu led the way to where she had previously felt the presence. There was nothing there anymore. "Crap...well...this is where I felt it come from..." Aisu was blushing from her mistake. Damn it Aisu...why the hell did you drag them both here for nothing? For those who were able to sense emotions (not focusing on anyone in particular, I just know people who can do this), they could tell she was beating her self up, mentally.

When Aisu began to berate herself-she had the look on her face that Usagi-chan or herself did-Ami would have been just surprised, except her senshi eyes noticed a couple of things: the afterscars of a battle, and the prickle of energy. So Aisu hadn't been wrong! Best not to show anything for now though.

"Who knows....it could be that...is that a person?"

Ami looked in one direction where what had first looked like a rise in the pavement proved to be an unconcious person at the end of the sidewalk.

Aisu looked at where Ami mentioned. "There...IS a person!" Aisu ran over to him/her. "Hey, are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:13 pm
Stepping off the bus outside the shrine, Sorano took a deep breath. The air around places like this is always a little bit sweeter, she thought, passing under the enormous torii that marked the entrance. After wandering the grounds for a minute, she sat on one of the benches near the shrine's main building. Sorano watched two crows perched in a nearby tree, and wondered why they didn't fly away.  

RinSakura

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:30 pm
Ami had moved over to check but saw the entire street had been knocked out. It was a miracle no one had been seriously hurt....she moved over to another person, and checked their pulse, and other things. She ended up having her spare stethescope for class in the bag, so it helped.

"I think they're all mostly ok....they just seem knocked out...but it's strange...why are they all unconcious at the same time?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:59 pm
lightsenshi

((Of course.))Haru smiled at Setsuna, then took the glass from her hand so he could lean over and kiss her gently on the lips. "I don't have a girlfriend myself." He told her quietly. "Would you be my girlfriend?"

(( 3nodding Back! 4laugh ))

Setsuna was taken by surprise by his kiss. This isn't to say that she didn't kiss back, and enjoy it because by all means, she did. She was just a little shocked that he chose her. She kissed him with a light passion and when it broke she was again slightly dazed. She heard his question as if it was coming through a portal or something and it took a moment to register in her head. But when it did--this was after a complete minute went by-- she blinked and "woke up" from the dream. She said, "Okay," so faintly that she herself doubted that she had said anything. She cleared her throat, smiling and replied louder, "Yes, I will; thank you, Haru." She smiled at him as if she saw him in a new light.

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:41 pm
"Good." Haru smiled then refilled both of their glasses. "Let's finish this bottle off then see what happens, yes?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:46 pm
Setsuna looked at her glass, and shrugged, "I guess." she said. Her cheeks were very pink by now. She laughed lightly, "I guess I can drink a little more. But I'm not sure about the whole bottle... I may be done for by then." She smiled, taking another small drink.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:06 pm
"That's the idea." Haru took his arm from around Setsuna's waist and took her free hand in his own. "Drink a little more then we can eat. After that..." He trailed off, his smile remaining plastered into place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:27 pm
Again, Setsuna's mind raged on with its advice. It told her not to drink anymore. To say she's tired. But what she could not understand was why. Why did she feel these things? She had known Haro for years, he wouldn't take advantage of her. After not banishing the thoughts, Setsuna finished her glass slowly then said, "That's all I'm having tonight. It was good wine, though." She smiled again but then remembered what he said last, "After that, what?" She asked.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:31 pm
"We'll see." Haru finished his glass, definitely a little lightheaded by now then set his glass next to Setsuna's on the table. He let go of her hand and retrieved the two plates of food, handing her one. He waited until she took it and began eating before digging in himself. It was good and he was hungry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:02 pm
Usagi sighed and picked up Artemis. It seemed these new youma attacks were getting to be plenty frequent. "Maybe... maybe I should Setsuna-tachi?" the blonde asked the white feline, referring to Setsuna, Hotaru, Haruka, and Michiru. They akways seemed to know more than Usagi and her Senshi did.

~*~

A low moan came from one of the people lying on the sidewalk. He had no idea as to what had happened to him but his head hurt something fierce. "Nani yo..?" he groaned, forcing himself to sit up. To him, falling unconscious in the middle of the street was rather embarrassing. The young man was dressed in a pair of beige khakis and a dark green sleeveless shirt. Her hair was dark green and loose around his face, covering his aquamarine eyes and eyebrow ring.

"Oh man... this doesn't look too good!" he exclaimed when he saw that he had not been the only one to pass out in the middle of the street that day. Out of habit, his fingers started to nervously play with the choker-style necklace he was wearing.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:08 pm
Aisu heard a voice. "Hey! Someone's awake!" She ran over to the youth. "Hey, are you okay?" She was kneeling in front of him.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games