Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:54 pm
"Hum? Er.." Aniya turned her attention from the two racing boys to look at the girl Riku indicated. She paused a moment in thought, before shaking her head. "Iie...I can't say that she is, but she might be friends with one of the boys.." she replied. "But she's not half bad at that game she's playing."

That's weird...when I looked at her I felt funny...gah..I need to get a hold of myself..all this senshi business has me paranoid about meaningless twitches.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:18 pm
He turned back to her, "Oh..I just thought you might know her...for some reason", he chuckled "Sorry, I act kind of strange sometimes"

He momentarily turned his attention back to the race but he couldn't help glancing at the new girl every once in a while. He wondered whether he should report his suspicions or wait until he was sure of his instinct that this one was important.  

Yami_Puppi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:40 am
((it's alright, im kind of having a hard time thinking of what to post myself, atleast kind of.))

Natsu picked up speed a bit, as he pulled up along side one of the computer cars. It almost appeared as if it was going to try and knock him off the rode, as it began to swerve towards him. Luckily this kind of thing happened to him before while playing this game and he knew just how to handle this situation.

Waiting for the car to begin to swerve towards him again, he waited for the right moment before releasing the gas, and pressing on the break just enough to make the car go swerving past him into another car. He then quickly picked up speed not wanting to fall behind from the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:30 pm
Natalie sat atop a building, looking down at the arcade with narrowed eyes, she gripped the small stone she had somehow gotten and continued to watch the arcade, she couldn't see anything, but that wasn't the point as to why she was watching.

((crummy post...I"m kinda tired XD))  

Sailor Unknown

Dedicated Browser

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Spicey Cognac

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:50 am
Auria tensed slightly; she could feel curious eyes glancing at her every so often, and it was a strange sensation as she had felt the brief inclining of a feeling walking in. Their immediate notice of her only provoked more suspicions as to why she had this peculiar awareness.

For a moment, she entertained the idea of other senshi in the world, but a few punches to her pixilated character snapped her back into battling mode. Still, I wonder..., she thought.

After the game, Auria grinned at her victory. "Take THAT, I-no!" she chuckled to herself and began walking out the door. As she passed by Riku, Natsu, and the others, her pace slowed and she made momentary eye contact with both of them before walking out of the arcade. The instant she did however, an even stronger feeling swept over her. This was more looming, as if she was being watched by someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:34 am
Aniya smiled back widely at the girl as she walked past, slightly amused by the amount of excitement she was receiving out of beating that one game. When the girl made eye contact, she was surprised to feel a slight feeling going through her. That was strange. She paid attention to the feeling a little while before going back to watching the two play.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Yami_Puppi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:59 am
He watched as the girl celebrated her triumph. As she walked out their eyes met and an even stronger vibe came over him. There was definately something to this girl that he needed to figure out. He would remember this encounter because he could not go after her now, it was his mission to watch these three and that was what he was going to do.

He turned back to Aniya and smiled, "These two really get into their video games don't they?" he laughed a little and once again glanced back over to the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:33 pm
"You have no idea..." Aniya remarked. Kaze was generally focused on his video games, but she couldn't say she'd ever seen him quite as focused as he was now. Probably because there was a week's worth of desserts on the line. And with all his high scores, she could only assume Natsu's concentration was normal.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:03 am
Kaze hit an incline and shot into the air over a car or 2 ahead.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:50 am
He watched as Kaze jumped over the two cars before turning back to Aniya, "So who do you have your bets on? They both seem to be really good."  

Yami_Puppi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:12 pm
Natsu couldn't help but begin to grin mischeviously, the move Kaze had just manuvered was good, but it was going to take a lot more then that to beat him. Pressing farther down on the gas more, he gained a bit more speed. He managed to easily pass the first car ahead of him, as he followed after Kaze. He wasn't about to touch his nitro yet, that was a last resort if anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:13 pm
"Hmm...I put mine on Natsu-kun. Kaze-kun is fairly good, and is pretty good at matching himself to his opponents-even if they're more experienced than him-for the duration of the race at least...but Natsu-kun just has more of a knack for it...

Unless I didn't have to absolutely pick one of them, I'd just as well side with both of them or predict a tie or something...what about you Riku-san?" Aniya asked, after her long speech on her choice.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Yami_Puppi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:11 pm
He looked at both of the boys before turning back to Aniya. "I guess if I had to choose I would pick Natsu-san. Just by looking at him I can tell he is a fighter." He looked back over at Kaze-kun and stared at him for a moment "You never know though, he may have a chance" He smiled at the boys.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:00 am
Kaze smiled. "Hey, no betting!" Kaze laughed as he passed the car in 1st place, Natsu right on his heels. It was the final lap!  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:42 pm
"We're not betting; we're speculating!!" Aniya said quickly in their defense, before quieting so that he could focus on the race again.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games