Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:53 pm
"oh?"She smiles at him. She strokes his back gently as she watches him  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:00 pm
Massasooni nods a bit with a smirk. "Yeah... it really... got me started."  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:04 pm
She giggles then rolls them so she was on top of him"I see, so should I sing it again?"She watches his eyes as she asked that  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:11 pm
He shrugs a bit, still smirking. "Well, if you really are prepared for another round."  

Shadowing Death

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:45 pm
She smiled and laced a kiss on his cheek as he did the dishes and hummed. It was a pretty tune. It sounded vaguely familiar, as if she had heard it when she was a baby. She then began to dry and put away the dishes.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:56 pm
She laughs and smiles at him"Maybe I am"She watches him knowing she could sing the words as they truely are. In the ancient words.but she didn't know what would happen then  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:06 pm
Jaded kept humming his tune.He had played it some many years since he was a human boy. THen into an angel  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:44 pm
He shrugs. "... well... I really don't need any song to get started... so if your ready, I'm ready..." He says with a smile, pulling her in a bit closer to him as he gentailly strokes her back.  

Shadowing Death

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:15 pm
"How old is that tune?" Ira asked as she put the last dish away and pulled Jaded into a hug.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:34 pm
Luna smiles at him"I am ready"She kisses him deeply. She would do anything for him.

Jaded hugs her then had to think."Its really old. Nearly as old as me...About the time before ancient Greece fell"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:41 pm
Massasooni smiles, kissing back deeply... but was a bit troubled by a sudden idea that crossed his mind. He pulls away slightly to ask "You arn't just doing this... for me, right?..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:12 pm
Luna luaghs slightly"Not really. I am doing thing for me as well as you. When I am close to you I feel like I am aflamed and its strange to me and yet at the same time I am as cool as a winters breeze. Its not my personality to do something for someone else like this. I would do anything for you and yet at the same time I wont"SHe smiles  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:25 pm
Massasooni raises an eyebrow, now a bit confused... but understands at the same time. "Yeah... I think I get, sort of, what your saying... like... an urge to do it in the heat of the moment... wither you'd normally do so or not..." He said before shaking his head. "Ah, I'm confusing myself... forget it." He said with a smile and a chuckle, before leaning forward to kiss her deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:42 pm
Luna nods then kisses him deeply and presses against him  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:53 pm
Massasooni closes his eyes some, bringing his hand around to press on the back of her head to assist him in the kiss.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games