Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:54 pm
She smiled"I love you too"She said

Jareth could hear Carina's laughter echo in the library'fools'  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:07 pm
Rose nodded. "I see." he said. "Well you know, we do not normally let outsiders into the Mosnestary. You msut be glad to have such a good freind that is Brother Knight."

Jareth looked up from his book, hearing Carina's laugh. "What is it that you whant witch!" he growled.

Raz kissed both Arisas and Alucards forhead. "Come on, et's get some rest."  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:14 am
Makoto was red in the face. "I'm sorry for intruding sir." She said quickly in an apologetic tone. "I was worried about Knight and I followed him here."

Takeshi looked over at Jareth suspiciously, ignoring an impulse he returned to flipping through the pages without a care.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:42 am
(what did I miss?)  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:40 pm
(Not too much, just Razamules and Arisa's chuld being born (there was a time skip) but your character is still where he was.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:44 pm
"Why aren't you?" Kain asks as he looks at Knight.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:48 pm
"I felt the Oder was too soft to the vampires." he said calmly and cooly. "I think that they all should be dead, but they would disagree."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:19 pm
"But not all vampires are bad are they?" Kain asks.
He was never told about his father or mother so Kain didn't know his parents were dead at vampire hands.
He was told he was left here as a babe.
He looked towards the sky to know what time it was. He paled a bit knowing that his Crusade was soon now.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:37 pm
Carina sighed"Just to tell you,you are wasting your time,and Eon being an idiot banned the only person who could help him."She said

Arisa smiled"ok"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:24 pm
kngith growled a bit. "Dose it really matter?" he said with tension in his voice, anger slowly welding up inside him. "Wether they're all like Eon or not, I still want to see everysingle vampire dead, and bleeding against the ground with their blood on my hands."

Jareth barred his viously pointed teeth. He pulled out on of his glass orb and it started to glow a deep black, a color that has been infamous and gave Jareth his title of a pillar. "Leave now, witch!" he spat, his voice had gone from smooth to a viloent growl-like rasp. "This orb can still hurt you, phantom or otherwise."  

Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 pm
Kain took a step back from Knight a little frighten by how angry Knight sounds.
"They must have done something bad to you for you to be so mad at them," Kain says as he watches Knight's movements.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:58 pm
Kngihts growl became deeper and feral like. "I don't know." he said with gritted teeth. "All I know is that I want to hurt them, almsot as if we're natural enemies." He then looked at Kain. "You can't tell me that you don't feel the same way. I see the same fire buring in your eyes."  

Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:14 pm
Kain grabs hold of his necklace quickly feeling that feeling he gets when he's really mad or scared but he wasn't either of those right now.
"I don't like vampires yes, I do hate them more then others it seems but for you but," there had to be something Kain could says as he held onto his his moon as tightly as he could but his feelings about vampires were being pulled at by Knight's feelings.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:22 pm
Knight let out a sigh to calm himself. "Look I'm sorry." he said, sounding much more relaxed. "I didn't mean to upset you. It just gets me wound up by talking about vampires."  

Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:27 pm
Kain let's out a small sigh before one of the cloaked brothers come.
"Alter boy Kain, it's time for your Crusade," the cloaked brother says and glaces at Knight.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff