Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:52 pm
((Why dont you want to help leon over throw her and have werewolves in rule for once..))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:24 pm
(cause the vampire's don't rule over the lycans. they are too few lycans to make the lycan kingdom)  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:12 pm
(wiat but he would only made king if matthew is only than me)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:31 pm
Alliyah woke up,got in her battle suit,and walked out to the battle arena.When she got there.She sighed"I guess it's time then"she said as she walked to the royal area and sat down"She said then connected to Leon.No the fact that you want me dead is why"She sid  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:59 pm
cove was sitting down on the field he didn't get much sleep last night, to many assassins, sure was irritating "matthew better not be late or i might just fall asleep"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image
"What are you saying about me Cove?" Matthew asks standing right behind Cove with a covered cage.
(matthew is older then Alliyah by 1020 years i think so he can either get married or let you take the place of the queen while letting you marry cove)  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:13 pm
Noel sighed. He got up and walked over to the arena. He bowed politely to the princess. "I have no intention of trying to kill you your highness." He smiled, and bowed in good grace.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:26 pm
( o ok but the age i put was her apperance age not her real one)

A horn could be heard as Alliyah entered the arena.Then the Harold announced"Crown Princess Alliyah has entered the arena"He said. She rolled her eyes, sometimes she wondered why they had a harold in the first place. She sighed and walked in the middle of them"This is not a duel to the death, so no killing blows. This is just a regular duel. There will be three rounds. The winner of each round will be chosen by his creativity,fast thinking,and his skills"She said then snapped and two people came in with swords"these will be your weapons till the third round.The winner will be the person who winds the most rounds.May the best man win"She said as she was carried in her carrying compartment to the royal section. Still if you can't get along with Cove, its still a problem.  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:34 pm
Noel sighed. He vanished and appeared above the royal section. He leaned against the wall form his ice platform about 10 feet up the wall. "Whatever I wont cause trouble your highness." He bowed and leaned back against he wall to watch the fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:39 pm
She looked at him"I see,but still people might try and kill you.And i can't have that"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:42 pm
Leon laughed. "You should learn by now no one is going to be able to kill me." He laughed again as he played with ice. He lookekd down at teh fight, not really caring who would win.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:49 pm
(No alliyah is 4009 i think and matthew is 5020)
User Image
Matthew walks in the arena and looks up at Alliyah, "how long have I been staying with you?" he asks with a smile. "I didn't even tell you my full name," Matthew says with a grin. "My full name is Matthew Midnight. First prince of the royal vampire family," Matthew says with a smile.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:27 pm
When Alliyah heard his full name.She stood there frozen like a statue. My eldest brother,whom i thought was dead is standing in front of me.She thought to herself as she walked toward him,stopped,then fires of hell lit her eyes"where have you been all this time?"She asked on the verge of tears"Do you know father has not let me out of the palace ever since you left,because he feared i would leave him to go search for you"She said"How could you leave me with father all by myself"She said tears stinging her eyes then turned around swiftly and walked up the steps and sat down  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:32 pm
Leon sighed when he spoke. "that explains alot." He mumbled to himself. No wonder he wouldn't help. He leaned back against the wall, not really doing anything, he just wanted the damn fight to start.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image
Matthew frowns and follows Alliyah, "Alliyah, I told Dad that I was going to get in the field of finding those who disobey us and destory them or break them. I've been gone for only 50 years. I though Dad had told you. For the last few mouths I've been looking for Kain after hearing what he did to our mother. I caught him for you and then I found out dad disappearred. I haven't been disowned so I'm in the running to become the king of the vampires," Matthew says looking at his sister.
(YEY plot twists!)  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games