Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:34 pm

Vincent bit back a laugh.

"The mask i wear keeps my darker side at bay. So as long as i have it on, im civil. When its off, if its off for too long then my darkerside takes control. And i get a bit out of hand as Campbridge can testify to witnessing that, pretty recently. And no i dont know who would really be after me."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:02 pm

Xi nodded again, relatively unphased by the mask. Her headache was more of a dull throbbing now, but it was still annoying...

"Hmm...well then, it has multiple uses! Good thing to have. Shame though, I'm sure you look nice without the mask. Well, when you aren't killing something...terrible shame really. So anyways, Im assuming that our first priority is to find out who wants you dead...or worse, as you put it. We can't do anything if we don't know who we're dealing with...that's the biggest mistake anyone could make."

..Luaxanna..

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:17 pm

((i cant remember if i made his eyes yellow or green so bare with me lol i think i made them yellow..))

Vincent reached up and took his mask off slowly. He pushed back his hair so Xi could see his face. His eyes were golden yellow, so she was safe from harm. Vincent smiled.

"Yeah we probably should find out who's after me. However right now im not up to facing my demons just yet. Besides this house needs more work. And i may as well do something good with my life before everything catches up with me. And if that means helping out around the base then so be it."

With that he put his mask back on and stood up.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:14 pm

Xi smiled too, her odd little crooked smile that made you wonder what she was thinking. She yawned and flopped back onto the ground, before pushing herself up and dusting off her clothing.

"Hehe...facing your demons...ironic. Thats true, we probably should get to work on this place...has anyone been to the upper levels? I'd like to fix up whatever rooms there are, so we don't all wind up sleeping outside or on living couches for too long."

She blinked the sleep from her eyes and looked the building over, up and down. Well this was certainly not the sort of project she was used to, but having a place to sleep beat chasing down people who were chasing down other people any day...even if she did have to put some elbow grease into it.

"That mask really is a shame. The world just isn't fair sometimes, and I guess the rest of the time it's too fair"

..Luaxanna..

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:23 pm

"Yes it is. And im not sure I believe Caly finished with the stairs. However i dont know how stable it is up there. Yes the world isnt fair but what can you do?"

Vincent said simply.

(Wheres Lone Heart when i need him lol XD))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:47 pm

A mongrel appears in the back yard of the house. It had dark reddish brown hair that was only noticable when lght hit it in a certain way. It trotted over to the side and looked down at a basment window, wondering if there was a place for it here. An orange tomcat followed closly by for protection.

Kimmy Maktoum

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:53 pm

((Theres a backyard would that be the garden i think lol i dunno.))

Vincent watched as a mongrel and a cat came around to the back of the house. It was pearing into one of the basement windows. He kept quiet. Campbridge still lying next to him near the shed. And Xi swho was in front of him. Ventrabre was near the house reading a book. And Caly had fallen asleep in a patch of grass with her plant that was protective and was poisionous.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:56 pm

The dog lifted her head and sniffed the air, before turning her head and facing the one blue heair (thought you were a girl XD)

Kimmy Maktoum

..Luaxanna..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:58 pm

Xi raised her eyebrows in nodded slowly...someone lost his conversational flair right there. She shrugged and nodded.

"Yup...well I guess if we're gonna get upstairs, someone aught to test that out. I volounteer myself. Chances are, even if the stairs give out I'll be able to make it up. And...jeez!"

She backed up a little when the dog appeared in the yard. If there was one thing Xi didn't like, it was dogs...At least not random ones that popped up and started scoping out old buildings. Looking over at Vincent, her eye twitched a little.

"Ah...uhm....a dog. Think it's rabid or something?"

((I'm not sure...? What's that mean? x.x haha))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:02 pm

The dog looked up, blinked, and turned back into her humanoid form. She had the same colored hair that went to the middle of her back, brown skin, and golden yellow eyes like a cat's. She looked over at the canine phobic person and smiled, before picking up the orange cat standing next to her

Kimmy Maktoum

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:06 pm

((lol no this characters a male demon ^^ with a mask on his face. The chara profile for vincent is on page 11 in the chara thread if you wanna go look lol XD razz lost his conversational flare lol))

"I doubt it. What you dont like dogs Xi? Come here."

Vincent said looking to the dog. He held out his hand. With what had happened him in the past two days a cute little dog and cat lightened his mood.He retracted his hand when the dog changed into a human. Or at least its Human form.

"Interesting you wouldnt be a Lycan would you?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:11 pm

Deiondre Diagon
((lol no this characters a male demon ^^ with a mask on his face. The chara profile for vincent is on page 11 in the chara thread if you wanna go look lol XD razz lost his conversational flare lol))

"I doubt it. What you dont like dogs Xi? Come here."

Vincent said looking to the dog. He held out his hand. With what had happened him in the past two days a cute little dog and cat lightened his mood.He retracted his hand when the dog changed into a human. Or at least its Human form.

"Interesting you wouldnt be a Lycan would you?"
She shifted her eyes off to the side. "I'm half lycan. But if I was unfriendly, don't you think I would've eaten this cat by now? But anywho, I can take any shape I wish. I'm a shapshifter."

Kimmy Maktoum

..Luaxanna..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:19 pm

Xi twitched a little bit as the dog changed into a human. This was all getting to be a little bit too much for her...the helping Vincent out, and the cleaning up the house earlier...and that splitting headache. Which was back. Truely, Xi hadn't dealt with this much activity in a while...she had done nothing but walking and surviving on the most basic level for the last few months. Everything that had happened in the village was slowly catching up to her...

Xi felt her mind go black as she blacked out.
((I would have elaborated more, but I don't feel like it tonight...))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:23 pm

((Did Xi pass out? ))

"Well i am Vincent. Who are you may i ask?"

Vincent said as he bowed addressing the shapeshifter. He then turned back to Xi.

"I wouldnt want you hurting yourself if you fell through the second floor so ill be the first to explore. If i break a leg itll be no big deal..."

Vincent caught Xi and stopped talking as she blacked out. Her shook his head and laid her down on the ground gently.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games