Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image
Isabella was walking through the graveyard,singing a tune. She was taking a short stop here while on her way to the city.
Hello, Mr. Anderson.
Hello, Mrs. Bucking.
Bonjour, Mademoiselle Carver

She went through every gravestone name until she the H's .
Hello.. Mr. And Mrs. Henry..
She stopped in front of the two graves,looking down at them. Her heart was feeling weird, as if someone just punched it. She sighed a bit and sat on the dirt.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:05 pm
"Wha-Hey! Yo, where ya goin', toots?" Nero called out and made a gust of wind blow Izumi back towards him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:16 pm
When Izumi was blown towards him, she tripped on something, making her knock down Nero and falling on top of him, she coughed. "There was no need to do that. And I thought you were mad at me." Izumi said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:17 pm
"I ain't mad." Nero shrugged then paused. "Ya mind getting off of me?" he chuckled. "Unless, of course, ya wanna stay." he smirked sexily.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:27 pm
"Hey momma , Hey dad. I hope you're doing fine.. I am. I'm still looking for that book. I found out recently that someone has it. I'm not sure who yet.
Cousin Mae-Ri is still the same, moody and bitchy as ever, but she's okay..She'll get laid soon.
I came back here because of her,since this is her school..and I needed a place to start fresh.."
Isabella whispered. It seemed ridiculous for her to talk to two gravestones, but to her it seemed important. It was her mother and father's gravestone.. She took out a drawing, it was crumbled and a little ripped. Placing on the middle of the two gravestone, Isabella got up.
"Well, I have to go.." She said, sniffing.
Bye , Momma , Dad.
Love you..

She turned around and began walking, whistling a tune this time.
Cousin Mae is somewhere right? I wonder where..

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:29 pm
Izumi sighed. "Yeah! And then I'll take off me clothes and we'll have sex right here!" Izumi said in a happy tone, but she was being sarcastic. "Oh please.." Izumi said, getting up.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:43 pm
Nero had his shirt halfway off when he heard the rest of Izumi's sentence. "Oh...You were kidding?" he asked, embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 pm
Izumi chuckled at Nero, and sat beside him. "Uh yeah..." Izumi said. She then bit her lip, blushing. "But I don't mind you with your shirt off..." Izumi admitted.
((Lol, I burst out laughing.))  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:57 pm
"Awww, but there's no reason for it off." Nero pouted and put the shirt back on.

((lol, yeah I was laughing while typing it mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:00 pm
Izumi pouted too. "Awww, come on, please? Please Nero? And then I'll take off mine you want." Izumi said, she didn't want to, but she actually wanted his shirt off for some weird reason. She laid her head on his shoulder, and started tugging on his shirt, ripping it a little.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:09 pm
He heard a ripping sound and looked at his shirt. Lo and behold, there was a tear on it now. "Great, now I don't have a choice, do I?" he half-sighed, half-laughed and took his shirt off, revealing his buff body.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:15 pm
Izumi blushed deeply then looked away, her palms sweating a bit. Izumi turned into a white tiger, and laid her head on his lap, a bit boredly.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:33 pm
((bamp))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:54 pm
User Image

Lilly walked into the graveyard and sat on a bunch under a dark petrified tree. She liked it here since it was solemn and quiet. She turned up her ipod and sang along since no one could hear her. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yuyhXMdOv4 Her voice was amazing, too bad she hated when people heard her sing.

My_Dear_Juliet_3

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:58 pm
Shinzo stood upon a tombstone nearby Lily as he positioned his body on it in a crouched position with his arms crossed. He puffed a cloud a smoke that turned to the shape of a smiley face.
" You should give yourself credit for how well you can sing. "
He noted, blankly staring ahead.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games