Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:56 pm
"im not afraid" he said "its just that...something happened and now i dont trust them"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:02 pm
Strikercharge
"im not afraid" he said "its just that...something happened and now i dont trust them"

"what happen?" she asked  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:05 pm
"my brother ray...he dated a vampire..and she tore his heart out...not literally but.." he sighed  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:09 pm
Strikercharge
"my brother ray...he dated a vampire..and she tore his heart out...not literally but.." he sighed

" but i will never" she said  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:11 pm
He looked at her. "how do I know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image
Adrian unwrapped his arms from around Amy and sat down at the blood red piano in the middle of the stage. "My father wrote this for my mother, and I made a few modifications just for you. I hope you like it." His gingers began to dance along the black and red keys, a slow, romantic piece filling the spacious room. His eyes were shut and his body swayed with the music, when the song finally ended. Red eyes met Amy's as he caught his breath. "Well, what do you think?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy's breath was taken away as he played the piece. Once he finished, she blinked for the first time in a while and cleared her throat. 'You are genuine.' she whispered, tiptoeing towards him and sitting on the seat, budging him over so they both could sit. She rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes for a moment and mentally squealing in excitement that someone actually wants to be with her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:19 pm
He gently kissed to top of her head and smiled. "I've been playing piano since Michaela joined the Met and guitar since she dragged me to Spain to study prostitutes in preparation for her role as Carmen. Do you play anything? If you want, I can teach you to play whatever you like."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'I don't play anything, but I'd love to play the double bass.' she smiled, imagining herself with the giant violin in her arms. 'You studied prostitutes? How close was the study?' she said in a seductive tone, implying he'd slept with them. She remembered that he said he was a virgin, and gasped. 'Oh, sorry. I forgot what you said earlier. Why have you not been with anyone?'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:36 pm
"I can help with that." He waved his fingers and a blood red double bass appeared before them. Adrian stood and walked over to it, grinning. "This is one of my favorites, so usually I never let others touch it, but for you, I'll make an exception." He ran his fingers gently over the red wood, then sighed. "After my parents died, Michaela tried to instill the most important of life's values in me. The one that stuck the most was if my father could wait 27 years for my mother, then I could wait too. Of course, my father always knew he loved my mother, whereas I've never been in love, but whatever. I don't mind waiting till the end of the story, so long as the ending's a happy one."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy grinned, flicking one of the strings of the double bass. 'Well, uhh. I hope the girl you find in the future is worthy of it.' she pasted a smile on her face, and made an "aww" sound. 'So, your parents are the perfect love story?'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:52 pm
"I guess you could say that. They died as they'd lived, in each others arms. We even buried them in the same casket." Pulling her to the other side of the bass, he wrapped one of her hands around the fingerboard and stuck a black bow in the other. "Now, all you have to do is run the bow across the strings and then you'll know how to play." Adrian knew it would work, as the enchanted instrument always did. He silently thanked God for his collection of magicked instruments that taught the holder to play.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy shrugged; she expected weird things from this boy. Pulling the bow over the strings, it all came flooding to her and she played a beautiful tune you'd expect to be played at a ball. She swayed from side to side, the tune ringing around the stage as she played. 'This is amazing.' she whispered, looking to Adrian.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:01 pm
Adrian smiled. "Anything else you'd like to learn? I have every instrument ever made in my collection."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Oh, wow. Uhh, not today.' Amy said, grabbing his arm. 'Want to go to the spa? My nails need re-doing. The paint has chipped.' she smiled, imagining the saunas, Jacuzzi's and massages, as well as beautiful skin and nails.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff