Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:23 pm
Miles oke the next morning and made pancakes. The night before him and Krystal talked about their relationship. They agreed that they'd see other people until he was old enough for her to be able to be with him without the risk of prison or getting fired, she also agreed to help Axel with any girl problems by going out with him for awhile. Miles stood next to the couch while Axel slept, "YO AXEL WAKE UP!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:36 pm
Axel groaned and covered his ears. "Is that becoming a regular thing?" He said sitting up and yawning.  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:55 pm
Miles laughed, "Ill tell you what, Ill stop doing it when were in our mid twenties and we work at an ice cream shop" He joked (XD) Miles tapped him on the shoulder, "Come on I made pancakes, and Krystal wants to ask you something, she's waiting in the kitchen"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:01 pm
Axel chuckled at the joke and stood up. He had taken off his shirt and it was laying on the back of the couch. He grabbed it and slung it over his shoulder. "Alright then to the kitchen."  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:07 pm
Miles walked into the kitchen and sat down next to krystal who was half done with her pancakes, "He's coming" Miles began eating his pancakes. When Axel entered the room Krystal smiled at hi, "Good morning Axel, how do you feel"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:18 pm
"Good." He said taking a seat. "Miles says you need something?"  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:55 pm
Krystal blushed slightly, "Would you like to go out sometime?" "Im Such a good friend" Miles thought to himself. He continued eating without looking up at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:08 pm
Axel's eyes widened in suprise. He hadn't seen this coming. He glanced off to the side, avoiding eye contact. "Well." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "This is kind of unexpected." He looked at her with his electric blue eyes. "Well if you really want to." He frowned and glanced at Miles. "... And if you don't have a problem with it."  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:30 pm
Miles grinned, "Why would I have a problem with it? Your not dating me are you?" Miles finished his pancake, "Now go ahead and tell the girl yes" Krystal camly smiled at Axel. She liked him, but she wasnt attracted to him. She was mostly going out with him to help him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:49 pm
"Well yes, I guess." He said still abit confused.  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:28 pm
Miles grinned and clapped, "See how easy that was Axel?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:35 pm
Axel frowned at Miles. "You know for a best friend you can be real pain in the a** sometimes."  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:00 pm
"Sorry, but that's just the way I am Axel." Miles picked up Krystals plate and stacked it on top of his. He took it to the sink and began washing them, "So...When do I get to meet Miyu?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:06 pm
Axel chuckled. "Already, got your mind set on her huh?" He leaned back in the chair and looked up at the ceiling. "She arrived in town last night, thats why my uncle called." He shrugged. "As soon as we're done here we can stop by my place to get her. I gotta get my fire arms as well."  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:29 pm
"Cool, then you should start eating those pancakes, the faster you finish them, the faster we can go" Miles put the dishes away, "If you need me Ill be upstair getting sexied up" Krystal burst out laughing, "Im sorry...It's just so funny how you say it like nothing" Miles shook his head and went upstair. Miles began shifting through his various outfits until he came upon one he liked, "Ahhhh....Yes this will do nicely...." Miles got dressed and and went into his office, he was deciding on what gun to take. He wasnt sure why he was gonna need a gun, but if Axel needed one on him, he figured hed need one as well. Miles picked up a red 9 and the shoulder holster that went with it, he put on the holster and slid the gun into place. He took the ammo cartriges and put them in his inside jacket pocket. He walked back into the kitchen wearing an all white polyiester suit and white leather loafers, "So how do I look?" He asked with a grin.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff