Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:05 am
Miles violently slammed his fist into the ground, at that moment a gaint earth spike appeared umder the massive animal and impaled it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:48 am
The bear gurled as the earth impaled him and gave off one last roar as the spike broke and the bear fell to its side with the spike still in him dead. eyea Landed on a tree brach above miles. "Are you hurt child?"  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:04 am
{The tree didn't land by Bakher, Knux. Just Asiril and Larka.}

Larka felt the earth move unnaturally below her feet. She looked down at her paws in wonderment and fear before looking up to find Miles riding on the neck of the bear who happened to be the Eldest Bear's youngest son.

Enraged at his careless abandon for killing a perfectly healthy, if not a little dangerous, bear, she glared at Miles until he was no longer insight. She growled to herself and dug at the dirt, wishing instead of soil, it was that damn Foxman's neck she was tearing into. "What in the Forest is he thinking!? I know the cub can be a little annoying at times, but there's no reason to kill him!"

Even though she was furious, there was no way she was dipping her paws into that hot spring. She'd let the Forest deal with Miles for such a thing.

She turned back to the raptor and saw that a Wolf joined the bird beneath his tree. She looked warily over the pair and shook her head. She really didn't want to trust so easily, but they had no other way to move they bear and already vultures were crowding overhead.

"I agree with you, male," she started while looking at the he-Wolf and moved her gaze to the bird of prey as she continued, "Your friend should learn when it is appropriate to speak. Especially when sneaking up on a Huntress and telling said Huntress that there are others."

She sighed and looked back down at the kill. With Miles' insane move, she now regretted killing the Eldest. She looked up at the sky again at noted that the sun was no longer visible above the tree line. It was getting late quickly and they had to move even quicker.

"Fine, help us move this," she called to the black wolf, who was getting harder and harder to see due to the fading light.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:20 am
When the bear passed by Marco frowned and Reaper opened his beak, but didn't say anything. Neither of them had expected that. Why kill another bear, when one was already dead. Marco knew all to well that the Fox would soon regret what he had done. Marco nodded and moved toward the corpse, clamping on to one of bear's legs with his teeth. He looked up at the she-wolf, obviously wondering where to take it.  

MrTomGero

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:35 pm
"Nightmarrre? Why would otherrrrs call you that, Errrrik?"

His interest piqued, he relaxed his guard some more, and his gaze was now friendly and inquisitive, not glaring and threatening like it was before. He opened his beak to speak when he heard a far off roar, and felt a huge surge of magic.

"What the Hell?"
He said, surprised by the sheer amount of power he felt.
Staring off in the sounds direction, his gaze wide and unfocused, the Mage-Lines across his face and chest pulsed and churned as he tried to figure out what was going on out there. He caught a trace of it, and he sneezed as the rich loamy scent of Earth Magika filled his nares. he furrowed his brow; Whoever was using Earth Magika was using a hell of a lot of energy. And using too much Elemental Magika was a good way to cause some problems for the area, the least of which would be.... nasty, to say the least.

He didn't "feel" any more Magika being used, so he pulled his attention abck to his surroundings and blinked as his vision refocused. He clicked his beak as several theories as to who and why came to mind, then put it out of his head and returned to gazing thoughtfully at Erik. A question came to mind, and he gave voice to it.

"You say you cannot touch the Unicorrrrn's carrrrcass? Why can you not? You arrrre sensitive to Magic?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:46 pm
Asiril walked silently to a leg, biting down on a limb to help carry the creature, he breathed carefully. Trying to calm himself before acting on a powerful urge to attack the other fox for his stupidity.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:54 pm
Larka followed suit with the other two and grabbed a hold of the bear's shoulder. With her jaws tightly clamped around the flesh and bone, she just began pulling. Jerking her head back and digging her hindpaws into the dirt, she yanked and pulled and tugged.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:57 pm
Kaishin's eyes flickered open and he looked around his room. Someone outside was using magic, and a lot of it. Tapping into the Rune stone he had given Larka he used its magic to see what she was seeing. A lot of newcomers, two dead bears, one of which he had planned to go fishing with tommorrow and that annoying fox anthro. Kaishin ahd only just wokenn up and all of this happened... "Just what the Hell is going on out there!?" Kai's voice boomed through the stone.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:06 pm
Larka's ears flattened and her jaws released the bear. At the sound of her Alpha's angry voice, she instinctively lowered her body, tucked her tail, and crouched down low.

Without picking her head up an inch, she managed to look around, but could not spot the Alpha anywhere. Then, she remembered the rune. She only slightly relaxed because even though he was not close by, there was still a chance she could be punished.

In the softest voice she could manage while still being heard, she said, "Asiril and I were out hunting, Kaishin. We hunted the Eldest bear because it was his time. Death permeated the air around his Den, it could not be ignored." She glared in the direction of the chaos the rampaging Bearson had created and Miles had caused. "However, that Foxman you healed earlier killed the Eldest's youngest son. You remember the boy right? A little strange in the head, but still a young, healthy kid. Now he's gone, no thanks to Miles." She hoped the Top Male would share her anger against the actions of the dumb vulpine hybrid.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:08 pm
Erik started to say, "Well, it's been for nothing, really..." but was cut off as he heard a roar from a distance. His ears perked, and he looked towards the general direction, feeling a bit lost. Being as he had no ability (or, at least, has never discovered of such abilities) in magic, he couldn't sense anything...

When the gryphon's attention seemed to be back at him and he had asked the question about the unicorn carcass, he said, "Um, I don't actually know... I've never tried... I've seen them alive, but never even up close before, let alone touching them... And, um... What, exactly, is magic... ?"

[[ Out. Of. Champagne: I feel ashamed for my character for not knowing magic. >_>;; ]]

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:14 pm
Kaishin sighed, he really liked that younger bear, he was good for a laugh. "Stay where you are, i am coming to assist you". He slowly got up and stretched, then left the Den to meet up with Larka. "I really wish she wasn't so fearful of me" he muttered to himself, forgetting he was still linked to the stone. "Am I really that scary?" On his way out he noticed that Bakher was up and about, along with a feline anthro. "I'll be back soon" he said to the large Gryphon, "It seems there were some issues with the hunt".  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:22 pm
Marco let go the of the corpse and frowned, looking at the rune stone that a voice was now echoing through.

((Sorry about this, but things finally got interesting and I gotta leave for class. Go on with out me if need be. I'll see you guys in about three hours.))  

MrTomGero

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:39 pm
(Heh. Like the OOC hint there....)

He stared in shock at Erik; a anthro that didn't know about magic? Impossible! Most Anthro's had origionally been created using magic; all the ones he'd run into, at least, knew of and to a small degree could work magic.

He shook his head, then went over to the Unicorn carcass, and laid a forepaw on it, then looked at the Anthro once again.

"You don't know about magic? your kind were mostly created with it!"

He quickly called into existance a pair of Mage lights, small floating globes of Magika that were used by magic gifted individuals for lighting, and set them to shift colors slowly. He looked back at Erik when he was done, and continued speaking.

"THIS is Magika; the ability to harness energy from many sources, and manipulate it with but a thought. I can create lights-
He gestured at the Mage lights floating above him.
"- I can enspell a sword to be nearly impossible to break with enough time,I could stop a mans heart if I so willed, and I could raise a city if I was willing to spend years planning the spell and gathering the energy needed, but its been done before. Essentially, anything that you can do with your own hands can also be done using Magika, and in many cases, far better than you'd be able to do yourself."

He glanced downwards at the Unicorn; even in death, it was still spectacularily beautiful, and he could sense the Magika that still permeated the lifeless creature far better now than he'd ben able to before; Perhaps his "accident" had increased his ability to sense magic? He wasn't sure, but made a mental note to investigate later. He collected his thoughts and continued.

" Quite a few creatures can work magic; almost all the sentient species have magic gifted individuals, but there are also wild animals like-"
He gestured downwards at the Unicorn under-paw with his beak.
"- This Unicorn here, which are also capable of using Magika, although usually not as well as a sentient could."

He would have continued when he heard the "voice" of Kaishin magically. Actually, saying he'd 'Heard' it was too kind. He sqwaucked in pain and did his best to lessen the "Magical" blast of noise. He hastily raised a ward, then shook his head to clear some of the ringing as the sheer volume was lowered by his ward. He looked over to the Den entrance and rolled his eyes; Kaishin was in close proximity to him, so that was likely why it was so "loud", but it may be his (as yet unproven) theory that he was more sensitive to magic was also factor.

He didn't know which it was, and didn't care; getting Kaishin to be a little quieter was now a priority. He hastily worked a spell to make himself "Heard", and spoke.

"Kaishin, you just about knocked me out with that; would you please use a little less magic when doing that? Also, Bbame the idiot who's using the Elemental Magika for the damage, not me; I've been here the entire time!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:41 pm
{And it's okay, Phantom. Asiril doesn't like magick, but Bakher said that he has an amazing supply of it. Larka doesn't like it much; she's actually a little fearful of it. You don't need magick in this RP. ;3}

Lark was relieved that a superior was coming to aid them. She was about to relay the message to the others, in case they didn't hear it, when Kaishin conitnued on, as if to himself.

Her eyes widened at his wishful statement. She blinked and cocked her head to the side. It was just instinct for her to submit. She wouldn't say it was fearful, but respectful.

As she thought harder, she came to the conclusion that it must be her past that made her so timid around authority.

She gave a soft cough to clear her throat and make it so that she could speak louder to the other two. "The Alpha is on his way. He'll help with this whole situation," she nodded her head in the direction of their dead bear and Miles' dead bear to include both events.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:44 pm
(Kaishin wasn't blaming bakher and he used normal speech to talk to him, not magical.)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games