Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:31 am
Jun's expression turned grim and his red eye darkened he sat down in the sand looking up at Mio sadly. "If I tell you, you'll have to promise not to tell anyone. Not your closest friend, not your sister or your mother and especially not the schools teachers. Got it? Promise me." he held up his hand holding his pinkie out implying a pinkie promise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:39 am
Mio nodded down at him then stuck her own pinky out, she had never been one to let a secret slip. "I never share secrets, you have my word that no one will hear this from me." she smiled then plopped down in the sand in front of him. She sat like an Indian, her expression serious. "To be fair I will tell you a secret of mine after your story is through." She kept her ears open and her mouth shut.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:58 am
Jun smiled and began his story. "Well it all started when I was born, my mom died giving birth. Everyone was in mourning but loved me nether the less. Except my brother Jake and my father the hated me with such a passion if you stood up for me they'd probably hurt you. They held their hatred so not to arose suspistion from the other family members.. At least until I was old enough to walk and talk. That is when the beatings began. They'd hurt me in anyway weither it be physically, mentally, verbally hell they'd go so far as to starve me. I had gotten used to this thinking every family was like this. But one day my brother went to far. He'd just gotten home from work and I was making a sandwich. He saw me using the knife and suddenly became out raged he began hitting me, shoving me no big deal right? But then he grabbed the knife and pinned me down he started stabbing me.. He dug the knife into my eye and pulled it out. I got sent to the hospital barely alive, Jake saying some crazy man did it. He was never under suspicion and I stayed in the hospital for months." Jun stopped and stared at the sand his face pale and blank memories flitting through his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:05 am
Mio listened quietly to his story the looked away for a moment when he said he was stabbed. Mio looked back towards Jun then got on her knees. She leaned forward wrapping her arms around his neck hugging him lightly. "Your story isnt as bad as others, Ive seen horrible things done to people. But nether the less yours is still bad." Her voice was a bit shaky at first but it soon flattened out to a duller tone. Mio had seen things that no young child should ever see. She pulled away but sat a bit closer to Jun, she put her hands in her lap. "My I tell you my own story?" she said quietly.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:15 am
Jun didn't quite register what was happening until she had pulled away, looking at Mio he smiled and nodded. "Of course, please tell." he muttered. He put out a hand incase she needed it more so he just didn't want see her like this it made him want to hug her close.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:28 am
Mio blushed a bit then took his hand. "Me and my sister used to play off in an abandoned mansion when we were really little. I was about 5 and my sister had just turned 7. We were little but the mansion wasnt far from where we lived. Sissy left for a moment to go back to the house to get medical supplies since we found a bird with a broken wing. We were gonna wrap its wing and take it home, care for it till it was better you know?" Mio took a deep breath. "While sissy was gone some man came into the building, I guess he had seen us go in and had a thing for children. He tried to rape me but I put up a good fight. He ended up stabbing me 10 times and killed me. He ran off and my sister found me soon after. My real brother, Noctis, who I had no idea was my brother at that time appeared. He said he would take care of me, I didnt relise that I was a ghost, just hovering over my body. I looked down and pretty much freaked out." she laughed a bit then frowned again. "Noctis took me to hell, and thats when I found out that my real daddy is Hades. The Greek god of death. When I was in hell I saw things no young child should ever see. People with their faces ripped off, blood and guts, arms and legs torn right off of people's bodies. And all this seen by an 5 year old at the time. Sissy decided she wanted to bring me back to life. But just recently, aka about 3 days ago I was brought back. Now im all alive, it sucks that ive missed so many years of being alive but im alive now." she smiled. Her story was sad, but it was what mad her she wasnt gonna frown too much. "Now i just get to go to hell when I feel like it, and i can summon spirits and the undead to do my biding. Same powers as sissy and brother. Daddy's alot more powerful and almighty. and Mommy....I dont see her much, but she hates sissy for some reason." she mumbled and puffed her cheeks up. She didnt see how anyone could hate Lili, Lili was Mio's best friend in the world.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:36 am
Jun was speechless he'd heard many sad stories of people losing their parent, dying and what not but this.. He couldn't help but stare wide eyed at her for a minute before he reached out hugged her. While he held her he processed all that was said and pulled back looking at her nervously. "So you used to be dead... And your dads the ruler of the underworld.." the mere thought of her dad made the color drain from Jun's face and he thought his dad was scary. He glanced at Mio seeing her cheeks all puffed up made him burst into laughter his hand tightened a bit around hers and he laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:42 am
Mio hugged Jun back happily. "Yep I was dead for.....um.....like 10 years...." she pouted "thats a long time" she muttered just now relising how long it was. "Daddy is nice though, people things that hes gonna be evil and stuff be he really is nice. Maybe you can meet him and brother soon." Her phone started to vibrate and she pulled it out, a smile crept across her face. "Sissy making food." she squealed happily. "Hey wanna come over for awhile, you can stay the night if you want. Sissy making stew and im sure she will let you have some." Mio stood up and started dusting the sand off of her butt and legs.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:49 am
"Let's hope not usually if your gonna meet Hades it under the circumstances of dying." Jun stood up as well and nodded. "Thanks for letting me stay are you sure Lili's gonna be okay with me staying over though? I feel like I'm intruding.." he admitted moving his tail aside so he could dust himself off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:52 am
"She wont care. You can use my room and I will sleep with sissy." She grinned then took his hand lightly and started walking towards the dorms.

(I will post first 3nodding )  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:59 am
"Ri-right.." Jun muttered grabbing his backpack before he left it behind following after her.

(okay dokay, wait did you already post o .o <~~slow)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:03 am
(Haha i just now posted in lili's dorm haha sorry. Im a quick at posting XD ive been in too many Rp's ad ive had to post like every minute razz its a habit to type fast.)  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:07 am
(alright it's all good now ^ ^ I'm sorta new at this so you'll have to bare with my slow noobness)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:13 am
(we've all been there. And so far your doing good -thumbs up- you will get the hang of it haha heart )  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:17 pm
Damian Foster
User Image

A shadow-like portal opened up in the sky and spat a silver haired boy out. The boy landed with a thud on the ground, his head stuck in the sand. With much flailing and muffled cries for help, the boy finally got his head out of the sand and rolled back a bit. Damian spat out some sand and shook his head to get extra sand out of his hair. "The people in this school get weirder and weirder each day." he muttered and rubbed his head.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games