Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:52 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi sighed. 'I didn't come here because you were here,I was hungry and would you stop it,I'm not a bad person just because im a demon.Get to know me before judging me.' He thought to her as his sake and ramen arrived.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:10 pm
Lena frowned a little and tilted her head. She didn't like seeing him sad. Well, she didn't like seeing anyone sad, but you know...  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:31 am
He walked up to the diner an sighed. "Another year of building..." He said sadly then looked at the picture of Yumaki and Hiro on the floor, badly damaged, the last good memory of him and his brother. "I should have stayed in hell, then maybe none of this would have happened, and I might have forgotten you, this place would never have been destroyed, and nobody would have lost anything." He said, his silver eyes turning a scarlet red for just a moment, a quick sight of scarlet red, just like when his hood fell when he first met Lena, but that memory was gone now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:44 am
"Forgotten me?" Lena tilted her head as she stood up. But... they didn't know each other that much, did they? She looked over at the ground, seeing a floor of ice and a badly damaged diner. What on Earth happened here??? Say, did he say that he was in Hell? "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait." she shook her head and raised an eyebrow at him. "You've been to Hell?" she asked in awe and bit her lip when she saw his eyes change color. She'd seen that before, but... she just couldn't remember where.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:51 am
He smirked slightly. 'I gave up everything there." He told her, looking at her, there were engravings on the ring on the necklace but it was impossible to see at her distance. "It's not a fun place to be." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:59 am
"Really? And here I thought Hell was a fun house!" she joked and thought about something. "Does that mean you're some kind of bada$$ guy that's here to take over the world then?" she asked and got closer to him, excitement and interest shown clearly in her black eyes.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:04 am
Hiro looked at her eyes for a few seconds. "No, I'm a bada$$ guy from hell who needs to know what his purpose is now, the only purpose i've had to show any emotion for just...Disappeared." he said to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:34 am
Takeshi Mibu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Then why the hell would you have so many women to use as your play things, huh? Your sex toys!?" she shouted in his mind angrily. "Whats wrong with you? I know at least some of those girls used to have morals, but the fact that they dont care anymore has to mean that they had some kind of extreme attraction towards you, right. No normal attraction is strong enough to break down a girls morals, so you have to be putting them in some kind of trance. Either that, or they are just to stupid to see through your demonic pull. I've thought about this a lot."  

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am
"Disappeared?" Lena mumbled and smiled. "Let's find it then! Yeah, I don't mind helping!" she said and looked over her shoulder to look at Nikolai. "And Nick could help, too." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:51 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi sighed. 'Please no yelling.I don't want a headach. And they are not my sex toys!' he growled lightly. 'I care for all of them and would give my life to protect each and every one of them.' He said softly in his mind. 'I don't have any powers to control anyone and don't have a demonic pull.'

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:54 am
He growled slightly when she mentioned Nikolai, why didn't he help, why didn't he fight, he could've probably made the odds more favorable. "It's something...I have to do on my own..."He said , pulling the heavy bandages off the floor. Hiro wanted to see Lena get married and then he didn't know what to do after, go be a reaper again? wander? Who knows...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:07 pm
"Oh... Well if you ever need any help, I'd be happy to!" she smiled then thought of something. "Hey, why not come to my wedding?" she asked with a smile. Since her memory of Hiro was wiped, she didn't remember inviting him to the wedding.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:22 pm
Hiros smirk faded to a neutral expression. "I'll be there." He said dully, turning away, his long hair swaying softly, he was hurt that his first memory in the school forgot him but he had to forget about it, and her, he would go to the wedding and then forget them...For an eternity.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:28 pm
Lena watched him start to leave and frowned a little. Why'd his expression change quickly? Next thing she knew, she grabbed Hiro's arm to stop him from leaving so soon. "Wait," she said, not really knowing what she was doing, but she felt she had to tell him something. "Promise me you'll go... and that you'll be happy." she mumbled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:35 pm
Hiro looked at Lena, his eyes turning scarlet again, he quickly covered the ring to hide the writing engraved on it. "I promise." He said, deciding not to leave so soon, his eyes were half closed and looked like they had nothing behind them, like they had nothing else they wanted to see.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games