Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:23 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
River of Time
Mont smirks,"You hold still. I'm going to try to catch it." He reached out slowly with the bottle. He tried to wrap it around the blue orb ever so gently. 'Like a fish.' he thought.

Leo held perfectly still hoping that the jar would work. He watched Mont slowly trying to capture it.

at that moment, Whedaba and Elara came into the cave and saw the two trying to capture the spirit. "svabol persvek wer ominak di wer jennu navnikic re wux tirir?" he looked at the blue spirit on Leo's shoulder. "vur svabol ui ir nomenes tirir spical shafaer wer edar?" he proceeded forward, not only knowing what this being was, but how it found Leo.
(what in the name of the great spirits are you doing?)(and what is one those doing back on the earth?)

"Xoalir ekess catch coi ekess itrewic coi stoda di ve." He held perfectly still. "Svabol ui coi?"

("Trying to catch it to get it off of me. What is it?")

"batobot, ui vin zezhuanth darastrix navnik. wer ywrats batobot coi ehtaha wux ui bvecko ekess ve, shar si geou ti visidark coi." he looked at the bottle in Mont's hands. "put thet theng awey, yoo well not catch et like thet. the buttle well go right throo et."
(that, is an ancient dragon spirit. the fact that it found you is strange to me, but I will not question it.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:27 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
River of Time
Mont smirks,"You hold still. I'm going to try to catch it." He reached out slowly with the bottle. He tried to wrap it around the blue orb ever so gently. 'Like a fish.' he thought.

Leo held perfectly still hoping that the jar would work. He watched Mont slowly trying to capture it.

at that moment, Whedaba and Elara came into the cave and saw the two trying to capture the spirit. "svabol persvek wer ominak di wer jennu navnikic re wux tirir?" he looked at the blue spirit on Leo's shoulder. "vur svabol ui ir nomenes tirir spical shafaer wer edar?" he proceeded forward, not only knowing what this being was, but how it found Leo.
(what in the name of the great spirits are you doing?)(and what is one those doing back on the earth?)

"Xoalir ekess catch coi ekess itrewic coi stoda di ve." He held perfectly still. "Svabol ui coi?"

"batobot, ui vin zezhuanth darastrix navnik. wer ywrats batobot coi ehtaha wux ui bvecko ekess ve, shar si geou ti visidark coi." he looked at the bottle in Mont's hands. "put thet theng awey, yoo well not catch et like thet. the buttle well go right throo et."
(that, is an ancient dragon spirit. the fact that it found you is strange to me, but I will not question it.)

"Coi geou ti ouith ve... Geou coi?" He looked nervously at it. "Kii ve?"

("It won't hurt me. . . Will it? Why me?")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:39 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
River of Time

Whedaba shook his head. "si tir ti siofme batobot coi geou. navnikic re ti iri ekess gethrisj zahae ios creolna usv... creolnali ekess rihlilg astahi. sjek nomeno ir huvena wux levnim, coi ornla tepoha authot zyak ini jaka." he said, still looking at the spirit.
(i do not think that it will. spirits are not ones to go around without someone or... something to control them. if this one wished you harm, it would have done so by now.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:44 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba

Whedaba shook his head. "si tir ti siofme batobot coi geou. navnikic re ti iri ekess gethrisj zahae ios creolna usv... creolnali ekess rihlilg astahi. sjek nomeno ir huvena wux levnim, coi ornla tepoha authot zyak ini jaka." he said, still looking at the spirit.
(i do not think that it will. spirits are not ones to go around without someone or... something to control them. if this one wished you harm, it would have done so by now.)

"Zyak si mi gethrisjir ekess tepoha vi navnik sitting shafaer sia shoulder ihk vi while?" He looked at it. It was content just sitting there. Occasionally it would zip around him in a circle then settle again on his shoulder.

("So I'm going to have a spirit sitting on my shoulder for a while?")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:53 pm
Whedaba nodded. "halkvri coi douhvyic svabol coi ui gethrisjir ekess tir, axun. usv sva gekip lae karif lae si shilta visp"
(Until it decides what it is going to do, yes. or at least as far as i can tell)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:59 pm
Whedaba
Whedaba nodded. "halkvri coi douhvyic svabol coi ui gethrisjir ekess tir, axun. usv sva gekip lae karif lae si shilta visp"
(Until it decides what it is going to do, yes. or at least as far as i can tell)

Leo watched it fly around him one last time and then it stopped under his neck and became a necklace with a blue glowng stone. "Algbo si filiik nomeno ui desta loupon tepohair coi shafaer sia shoulder."

("Well I guess this is better than having it on my shoulder.")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:05 pm
-points at the necklace- "its pointing to you, so that must mean you need something, i see that it lead me to you, so it must be because you need a second chance from life, or maybe your dieing and you don't know it yet, or maybe you just want something i am here to help with that. and it would help if i would know who my newest vic."-starts to say something but stops- " client is, and what you are? by the way that little thing around you, will tell me where you are at all times. your welcome."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:58 pm
Mont drops the bottle to his side,"So YOU are controlling this spirit!? How terrible!" He had become a little outrageous that some skinny creep had control over it.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:02 pm
(lol) "problem?" -gets an idea of why what happened happened- "if you think that thing is alive then i will inform you it isn't. or it was alive and it isn't now."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:54 pm
undeadpriest15
(lol) "problem?" -gets an idea of why what happened happened- "if you think that thing is alive then i will inform you it isn't. or it was alive and it isn't now."

"A second chance at life." He thought for a second. "Well Mont did say that my throat was cut. I was supposed to be dead but a demon took over and healed me. Wait. Do you know anything about demons?"
He looked at the necromancer. "As to who and what I am. I am Leo Leonal, white lion son of Daskvi Darastrix Elara."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:06 pm
"nice to meet you leo, i know demons and there work, and its good to see a connection for me. i do hope your not in any danger...."
(i gtg good night)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:38 pm
"Well if you can call being possesed by a demon and that in order to get rid of it we have to track down its brothers and defeat them not in any danger than yeah I'm not in any danger" Leo laughed softly. "We're about to make stronger armor so we can fight them when we find them. Right Mont?"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:31 pm
Mont waved shyly,"Yep, gonna make something." He was so curious as to what the priest wanted with the dead, but that might trigger a fight. He turned to Leo, whispering,"What do you think it's here for?" He meant by the dragon spirit, not the creepy master-person.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:35 pm
River of Time
Mont waved shyly,"Yep, gonna make something." He was so curious as to what the priest wanted with the dead, but that might trigger a fight. He turned to Leo, whispering,"What do you think it's here for?" He meant by the dragon spirit, not the creepy master-person.

Leo whispered back to him. "I don't know if I trust this guy. He was just about to call me a victim before he corrected himself. And it sounds like he can track me wherever I go thanks to this necklace."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:40 pm
Mont pointed out something,"Demons consume souls, so think of it as an armor of your own special quality. The faster we find those things, the faster it can come off." He tried to keep his voice to a whisper this time,"I don't trust him either."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games