Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:36 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel looked back to Billy as they continued chatting. "Oh I'm confident. Just not over confident. I know my limitations. Also why didn't you just say smack them down a peg instead of punch a whole in dee's heart? ya it might just bruise their ego if we win but I want it to be fun and actually show good sportsmanship. Nothing's more entertaining to a crowd then when you show that you're on good terms with your opponents. It'll rack up points in the crowd too." He said somewhat smugly. It was becoming apparent that Gabriel could be somewhat sneaky and see the picture as a whole before hand. He also knew his limitations and how to handle them. "With all that said I think we're done here. I'll leave you to your business." He said walking out of the building and running to catch up with the twins wrapping his arms around Gavin's waist and whispering something in her ear.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:19 pm
Billy looked to the photo of Geese, and said, "I sure do miss ya Geese. If only you could give me some hint with how to win this competition fair and square?"

In his mind, Billy heard Geese's voice, "And since when was I ever fair about anything? Looks like you have gotten yourself into some trouble there Billy, and I am not here to bail you out. Find a way!"

The young Brit paced the room for awhile. To wow the crowd fair and square, to be at good terms with the Bogards..."Bah, I'd rather murder the lot of them especially that Dee," Billy thought aloud, not really meaning it, but feeling frustrated over how Geese managed to influence so many people.

He looked down at the horses being abused in the same fashion as Geese once did. Then the words from Terry in the 2006 tournament rang through his mind, "I thought you were living a peaceful life in England with your sister."

The flashback was nearly so clear as if it had just happened. Then a new thought came into Billy's mind, "How do you manage to idolize all of those dead people Terry without looking like you're a freak like me? Am I really at peace even having gone back before?"

As Billy stared at the horses, something snapped within him. He was going to change. Perhaps the reason why Terry was at peace was because he put the past behind him. Unlike Billy who had lived the past, unable to break free of it. In a way, he was just like those horses. Why couldn't he take the inheritance that Rock so graciously gave to Billy in honor of Geese's passing and change the stadium? Change everything and make it better than the mansion that Terry had, make it better than the Orochi Steakhouse, which was causing another shadow over the estate that was now Billy's.

Gabriel was right, being on good terms with the Bogards was going to be far better than hating them. Being competitive to being better than them without overthrowing them. Billy remembered the good times when he was just a teenager and just starting out. He remembered how Jon and Geese always laughed at some of the lame things Billy did. Jon was always a druggie, though and for a moment, it made Kane wonder whether or not some of that wasn't actually for some unknown mental problem that Jon had.

Hours had gone by and Billy had fallen asleep sitting in Geese's old high-back red velvet chair. As the sun rose and shone through the windows of the now quiet Geese Building, and as Billy woke to the usual ruckus of Sound Beach, Billy knew that it was time to get to work.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:32 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gwen and Gavin were standing outside, arguing about something obviously. They were both giving each other looks like they were going to kill each other, and as Gabriel walked out, Gavin had said, "I don't care! It's not your problem!" As they noticed Gabriel, they seemed to calm down. They gave each other one final look, then managed to put a normal face back on. As Gabriel said something to Gavin, she glanced over at Gwen. She put her arm around his shoulder as well, now walking down the stairs in silence.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:51 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel gave a half smile as they walked out of the building. "Not that it's any of my business but what was that all about?" He asked while walking off the lot with Gavin still wrapped in his arms.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:58 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gwen shook his head. "Nothing... important, anyways." He said, giving Gavin a look. She glared back at him. "By the way Gabriel, we still have a while before the bar opens again."

((Aaaaand the waiting begins.
By that, I mean I have to wait to post emotion_drool ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:29 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel scratched the back of his head in thought before speaking to Gavin. "We could go around town and have some fun. I could take you for a ride on my bike too." Once again he was flirting, but considering they were in town there should be something fun for them to do.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:28 am
As the sun got higher and higher in the sky, Dee had woken up earlier than Terry, which was highly unusual. She swept a blond lock from his forehead, before rising out of bed to get dressed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:48 pm
Paranormal Teddy

(waiting for you Teddy. )  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:10 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

((Sorry))

Gavin shrugged. "Sure, why not?" "Because you're coming with me." Gwen said, grabbing Gavin by the shoulder. "Why? I don't see why we can't..." "That's the thing... I didn't just come because of... what we discussed earlier. We're going to see Mother." He said. ((I paused here for a minute to look at a cloud, which I swear looks like a Munna.)) Gavin nodded. "Oh, that's today? Sorry, kinda forgot..." She said, scratching the back of her neck. She turned to Gabriel, and smiled. "Well, I've kinda got to go... but I'm sure you'll see me around." She said, as Gwen played with the air in the background.

((So basically, Gwen is gonna be awesome and create a portal, and they'll be gonez. Eventually they'll be back though. .w.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:33 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel tilted his head for a moment before speaking. "Well, family is the most important thing. Have fun and give your mother my best. Guess I'll see you around a little later then... Oh, one last thing." He said walking over to where Gavin was pulled do. He the wrapped his arms around her waist again. At the last part when he paused for a moment before speaking again and then kissed her cheek before running off waving bye to them as he continued on his way.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:36 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin blushed as she was kissed. As the portal was made, she stepped through, obviously confused. Gwen gave her a little push, waving to Gabriel as they left.
((Exit, sorry it's not ceremonial, I'm kinda multi-tasking))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:58 pm
Terry woke up shortly after Dee did and noticed that she was making sure that his hair didn't cause him to go blind. As he rose out of bed, he let out a gigantic yawn, followed by an even bigger stretch.

As he was stretching, he let out some gas, blushing as he did so thinking, "How embarrassing? I get out of bed and I just have to fart. Great...I am starting to sound like Joe."

He then headed into their private bathroom and took a shower.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:55 am
Dee heard the shower start up and smiled as she had finally chosen her outfit for the day and began getting dressed. Once dressed, she realized that Terry had farted, which made her giggle. Silent but deadly was Terry's style of farting. Andy, on the other hand, farted loudly and produced the stink too. Joe's farting was more like run before its too late.

She had then headed downstairs to make hers and Terry's breakfast, since she was better than he was when it came to cooking. She made her favorite rice cereal with cheese spread heated. Its taste was much like Kraft dinner original, except without having it being cheaped out on the cheese. To drink, she took out the carton of Orange Juice for Terry and for herself, she poured herself a glass of cherry cool-aid.

She had seen Joe wander into the kitchen, grab a piece of bread, then head out the deck door and into the garage. She thought, "he must be working on car orders again. If only he had more help out there then the orders wouldn't be so backed up."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:19 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel found his way back to the Lounge a few hours after they opened up and walked inside still carrying Sabrina in her case as he did so getting looks from the girls who wanted to lust after him, though he ignored them of course. "Yo. Anyone seen Gavin yet?" He asked walking up to the stage and checking the paper to see who was supposed to be on right now. He didn't feel like playing just yet but still wanted to know if it would be alright just in case he did decide to do so.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:39 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

A small portal opened up outside the lounge, and a boy with black hair and brown eyes stepped out. He looked around, then walked inside. He immediately noticed Gabriel, but ignored him. He sat down at a table, then yawned. It was somewhat early in the morning for him, but it didn't matter.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games