Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:44 pm
"My definition of well and your definition of well may be two different things. Give me a number." He stated as he opened the door. Cade merely set the bag inside before turning to face the stranger. "it depends, who do I have to kill?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:52 pm
When questioned about money, the stranger seemed to smile behind his ski mask.

"Walk into your kitchen, Laurence." He ordered gently, trying to already sound like a boss though his voice showed he was fairly confident he would be Cade's boss very, very soon.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:37 pm
"Three weeks. Final offer. If you do not, it is off and no freedom of how much you have."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:37 am
Cade rose an eyebrow at the man. "Okay..." He murmured before going inside to his kitchen. It wasn't so much that he was following his order, he was just curious about it.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:40 am
"Four weeks. I'll brush my teeth every morning and every night. I'll leave you alone the entire time as well, and Isaac picks the movie."

In his kitchen, Isaac would find two black briefcases, normal sized, laying on the counter.

"Please, forgive my intrusion." The stranger said. "But it would have been... Less suspicious if I stood out here with them."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:46 am
Jack just stared at her now.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 am
"It would have been even less suspicious if you stayed inside..." Cade told him as he popped open one of the briefcases. He grinned when he saw the money, taking out a stack of bills to look them over and count them. "This is very impressive but I won't agree to a job unless I know who I'm killing."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:08 pm
Valarie just stared back.

"Had I been inside, I risked startling you and getting injured." The stranger replied, remaining outside.

"Are you familiar with the name Baltic?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:25 pm
"I would have given you chance to talk before hurting you." Maybe. Hearing the name, Cade sighed and closed the case. He picked both of them up and went outside, handing them to the man.

"Sorry but if you're talking about Henry Baltic then I'll have to pass, I have a rule about killing my regulars." Though he would love to keep the money...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:34 pm
Jack continued his staredown for the next minute.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:12 pm
Valarie didn't even blink.

"...Guys... You're creeping me out."

"Forgive my caution." The stranger sighed. "I've had far too many jumpy employees, so I use caution at all time." He explained, before looking down at the briefcases, his eyes showing his surprise.

"You are right. I do speak of Henry Baltic. Tell me, how many briefcases would it take for you to forget your worker relationship with the gentlemen?" He asked, looking back at Cade with a slight glare now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:23 pm
Cade didn't blame him for looking surprised at his refusal, or was that just because he knew who he was talking about... He really hated to give up the money but even he had morals. At his question he glared back. Did he not understand no?

"Look, I don't care how much you give me I'm not taking the job. I tell this to everyone who tries to get me to kill a regular. If he was someone who only hired me once or twice then I would take it in a heartbeat but not if it's a regular. Now why don't you go find someone else to do it and get out of my sight.'

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:38 pm
Isaac was left ignored..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:03 am
"Deal?" Valarie finally asked, breaking the silence.

"Pity." The stranger grunted, before he snatched the briefcases from Cade's hands.
"We are done then." They said, before leaving.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:40 am
"Deal."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games