Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:03 pm

[ Fine right now. No promises for later. I do hope it gets livelier, this is the only active rp I'm in. ]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:17 am

-AngelusVindemia-
[ Fine right now. No promises for later. I do hope it gets livelier, this is the only active rp I'm in. ]

[[I'm sure it will. I hope you're doing okay.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:56 pm

ninja
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:08 pm

User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

Though he ate meat, it was nothing compared to that of actual raw mortal flesh. The texture was tougher and less of the coppery tang of blood he enjoyed so much. Still, Sebastian ate it. His body hungered for some kind of sustenance that only violence could provide. As of now, things hung in the silence of the eye of a storm. Soon the eye would pass over the school and all hell would break loose. It was only a matter of time. Sebastian knew that very well.

Halfway through his meal, his eyes flickered to the all-too familiar face of Kasey in front of him. She smiled an innocent smile, trying hard to be alluring. Sebastian plucked the pieces of bread from his hamburger and placed the patty down onto his paper plate. Sebastian leaned in to face Kasey. His eyes met hers. Hers burned with that alluring glow only women could sustain, especially female vampires. It was a power only they held when they knew that they were wanted. Sebastian had seen it many times in his eternal life.

He raised a hand and gently grazed his nails over her cheek. "Flesh is never revolting," he pursued. Memories of oaths and prayers rose up in him. A devout, he had been. He rarely thought of it, though it very much contrasted his life. It had destroyed him. "Jesus Christ, Son of God, had his disciples eat and drink of the symbols of His flesh and blood. To them, it was becoming close to God. Do you believe that flesh is disgusting, Kasey?"

OOC : ----

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:32 am

KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey looked at him and leaned on her hand. As she looked at him him in the eyes she noticed that he was not satisfied, he needed something more. Staring at him she saw his hand raised and felt his nails graze against the soft flesh that covered her face. Tilting her head slightly she listened to what he said. "No I do not think it is disgusting, I have never tried it but I have watched Angelique devor that which covers out bodies." She spoke quietly but knew he could hear her. Taking a bit of her apple she licked her lips of any juice that was on there. Sighing she sat the apple down not satisfied with it. "I am so use to ripping them open, and hearing their bones crack just to rich the richest part of their body, I have never paid attention to their skin." She said her eyes dancing with excitment at the thought of hearing the flesh and the bones of the humans ripping, tearing, and breaking under her hands as the ground turned red with their blood. Shivering slightly in excitment she looked back at Sebastian. " How is the plan comming along dear master." She said, even though he wasnt her master or creater he was stronger then her and she knew that he knew she would follow him or do as she was told, but she knew she fight back what was the fun in just giving in like that? ..

]xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:* I am back!*

HatterHarleyQuinn Original
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

Eyes...he could feel them lingering on him. Wanting him. Lusting after him. But those were not the eyes he was particularly concerned with. There were others. A single pair...analyzing him. He narrowed his eyes but did not look up in the direction of the fleetingly looks. He knew who they belonged to. Who else would be interested enough to notice someone like him? Sebastian had noticed something that was certain...so it was noticeable now was it? Alexander let a small smirk cross his lips for a moment. A smirk that was not all entirely his own.

He returned his attention back to Raven and nodded his head,
"I've heard of those. Let's hear some of your ideas first. Perhaps from there we can build off of them until we both have something we can be satisfied with. Tomorrow I'll most likely have some ideas of my own. I'll let you hear them and we'll do the same as we did today. Does that sound fair to you?" He couldn't concentrate. The smell of her blood...the smell of her...soul, was calling to him so strongly. Yes Alexander...feed us. Let us grow stronger with this innocent girl. Alexander's eyes flashed in the sunlight as he looked on at Raven. He closed his eyes briefly and looked away. No...not her. We cannot afford to have any weaknesses! Milly is bad enough but at least she can defend herself having tasted some of our blood. She'll be safe enough against the pathetic excuses for nosferatu around here. Sebastian is dangerous though. We'll keep a watch for him... He nodded his head... Yes...he is definitely up to something. I'll find out sooner or later exactly what it is...

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom Blocking really bad.}}

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:44 pm

User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

She raced along the hallways fully aware that she was going to be practically coughing up a lung when she got to her destination. It wasn't the issue at the moment. A few minutes ago she had stayed behind in class to clarify a few things with her teacher. The language barrier was rather vexing. She would have to read more or something just to be able to fully understand the teacher.

Anyway, she had stayed a while after the bell rang signaling that it was lunch time. A bit too long for her liking but it was a while until she realized she was forgetting about her plans. She rushed out an apology to her teacher and gathered her things to rush out the doors.

The tiny girl stopped right outside of the dining hall doors and held onto the wall. She gasped her breath trying to slow her racing heartbeat. Her breathing started coming in short, painful gasps. Then the coughing followed right after. The loud racking kind that was startling those around her though no one even thought to stop to see if she was okay. They only gave her a weird look and walked right by her into the hall. She didn't mind. She wouldn't have known what to say anyway. After a few minutes she stopped and stood straight up. With a deep breath she walked in only to see that the hall was quite full. It was then that she felt like a small, scared child again. All by herself. She pulled her arms in close around her body and took small, timid steps to the line-up. She received a bagel with cream cheese and a juice box. She took her time looking about for a suitable seat. When she found an empty table she made a beeline for it before anyone else could take it. With her bag now resting neatly on the seat beside her, Fleur took her own seat and settled down into it. She was more content now that she felt she was less noticeable sitting down. But then she just had to look around to see who was nearby. Sebastian and the dark haired girl. She hoped Edan came soon...

**ooc: Translations in order,...**
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:09 pm

[[I'll reply tomorrow.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:55 am

User Image

User Image

Raven took another bite of her ham and cheese sandwich. Thoughtfully, she twirled her fountain pen around and around in her hand. She had a myriad of ideas dancing about in her head. The goth girl chewed slowly and swallowed before speaking.

"Possibly two lovers speaking to each other," Raven mused. "Maybe a ghost and a live person speaking to each other. Or two friends. I mean, many of them work. It'd just work better if the two speakers in the poem had some sort of close relationship, be it friend or foe." As he finished speaking, Raven glanced over at him and was surprised to see him looking at her. In an instant his eyes were away from her. Shrugging to herself, Raven turned back to take another bite out of her sandwich. "It's cool with me. I can't wait to finish it though."

Grinning to herself, she absolutely brimmed with a happy energy. "Whatever we do, I have a feeling that it's gonna be awesome."

OOC : xxxxx
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:52 pm

User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

A smirk quirked the edges of his lips. He almost had to smile at Kasey's ignorance. Of course, regular vampires, and even dhampirs, were too high and mighty to eat human flesh. The way Sebastian saw it was as recycling. Why just drain the body of blood? Why not take it all? It was so much less wasteful. That was one reason why he could care less for Alexander and other vampires.

He leaned in and whispered into her ear, "We could hunt together, Kasey. We could feast together on a body. Just you and I."

Sebastian retracted away from her just as Kasey asked about his plan. "It is coming. All in time." He glanced to the side and saw the new girl from before, Fleur, staring at them. She appeared to be quite nervous while she waited for whoever she lingered for. Sebastian turned his body towards her and stared at her for a few seconds. He reached a hand out and beckoned for her to join them. Her constant anxiety was making him hungry.

OOC : ----

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:01 pm

[[ Will post later tonight for Edan.]]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:12 pm

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx For the third time since he had been here, Edan was genuinely happy. As he left Angelique's room he whistled a tune that his father had taught him in his rare times off. It was something he had only pulled out in the happier of times. He had a date, it might not be what she had meant, but Edan was happy nonetheless. You could go on a date as friends, it was typically called "hanging out", but he could have his dreams, right?

It wasn't a very long walk from the room to the lunch room, all the way down he couldn't help but feel he had forgotten something important. Really all that was on his mind was his fun chat and getting to lunch with Fleur. But there was a gap in his memory that the something important sprang from. Edan finally just shrugged figuring he should let it go, not knowing that Alastar was up raging back in Angelique's room with the eyes of a hungry beast and the fangs to match. That might be a bit to much for the bad boy to handle.

Instead he went on his merry way, making a quick detour on his way to his friend to get a coke and an apple. He moved from there to the middle of the room, with the apple in his mouth and soda in his hand, and scanned the room for his small feeble buddy. When he caught sight of her he also caught a glimpse of that Sebastian guy beckoning her over. Something about that boy was not right, and the protector came out in him once again.

Like Flash, he made his way to the table and plopped down, pulling the apple from his mouth. "Never fear Superman is here!" He said in his most announcer like voice with a goofy, but fake, grin on his face. "I do hope you didn't miss me too much." He turned to Sebastian and waved the smile plastered on his face.

[[OoC: ]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I Speak Books

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:32 am

User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

Fleur picked at her bagel. She swiped at the edge of the cream cheese and licked it off her finger absentmindedly then finally took a bite of it. Just a bad habit. Taste testing before delving in. Her mother hated that. She said it was unhealthy to lick food off of her fingers like that. Fleur never got her logic on that one. It wasn't like she never washed her hands before eating. Maybe it was just because she had picked up that habit from her papa. Anything that had to do with papa made her mother sad.

Perhaps she did not need to rush in the first place. Edan was no where in sight. To be honest she was slightly put off that he wasn't here waiting for her like she had imagined he would be in her mind. But then again things never quite worked out the way you wanted them to did they? She put down the bagel she had in her tiny hands and proceeded to drinking from the juice box she had grabbed. Apple juice, her favorite. She smiled happily as the sweet liquid entered her mouth and trickled down her thirsty throat. Just as she had finished with her little sip, she felt eyes on her. Fleur quickly brought her gaze back up to the table where Sebastian sat. Staring right at her. She felt her heart thump at the sight of his gorgeous eyes but that wasn't the only reason. Something like excitement mixed with fear sent shivers through her spine.

Then there was that warning. The warning she always got when around Alexander, Angelique and the others that Sebastian surrounded himself with. The little voice in the back of her mind telling her that she was close to discovering something that perhaps has been wanting to keep itself secret forever. That Fleur was too close now. She watched, seemingly entranced by the graceful rising of his hand. Beckoning her towards him. Oh yes, she did want to join the table. To ask her questions. To observe that which she thought she already knew. But just as she had made up her mind to go, she heard a thump and she turned her head back to her own table to see that another seat was now occupied. Edan grinned at her and in turn she too let the corners of her lips turn up in a smile. She giggled lightly and shook her head. "Superman you say? Weell superman kept me waiting quite a while. I wuz even late myself." She tried to sound like she was angry but couldn't quite muster it. Fleur was entirely too happy to see him at the moment. With one last glance at Sebastian and a giggled at Edan's theatrics she turned back to her companion, "So 'ow wuz class? My teacher...I do not understand sometings...She does not explan zem weel. Zat wuz why I wuz late. I asked her questions after class."

**ooc: Translations in order,...**
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Erick Joseph Brynner

User ImageUser Image
"When Words Become Unclear,
I Shall Focus With Photographs.
When Images Become Inadequate,
I Shall Be Content With Silence."

User Image

After looking around for a few short moments, Erick's eyes fell upon a couple of people sitting at a table closer to the cafeteria. It didn't seem like anyone else was around other than them. He sighed and turned forward again, taking a couple bites out of his sandwich. It didn't bother him much that not many people were around. He preferred it. He liked it when things were quiet because it was easier to focus on other things. A couple minutes later a girl walked by him. Erick's gaze followed her as she walked by, something about her was alluring. When she was out of sight he turned around again, finishing his sandwich. Once it was gone he pulled a journal out of his back pack and began to jot some ideas down before starting a poem on a separate page.

((Wow...I don't think I've ever been so blocked before -.- I'm so sorry!))

User Image

"There is no substitute for the creative
Inspiration, knowledge, and stability that come from
Knowing how to contact your core of inner silence."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tamuril

Angelic Wife

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

After he left, Alastar entered her room with fangs flashing and eyes burning. Angelique rested her tired head onto her pillow and curled farther into herself. "Alastar, calm down," she requested. "I need to rest or I'll never get better." Her eyes flashed, thinking back to her "master." Once she was strong enough, she swore that she would kill him at her own hands. Then, Angelique looked up at her new brother. "Will you hunt in the forest with me? I desperately need to eat."

╚══════════════════════════════╝
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games