Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:12 pm
"Because I know you wouldn't shoot me when I'm like this." Edge sat down, legs crossed and hands in her lap.

"You're getting annoyed and frustrated. You focus on the dark parts of the Hunters and use them as their excuse to stay away. Fact ofthe matter is though, you don't have much choice. Either fight, and eventually die. Or join us, and then a**-hats can't put you on our hit list."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:18 pm
"It's not just hunters, lass." Tango replied.
"It's all life. Machine and human. None are without their dark tendencies. You may be pure, but you will always be surrounded by those who would take advantage of it."

"I have known this for far longer than most would ever want to know..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:33 pm
Steam waited out of sight as Edge started talking to Tango.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:57 pm
"I wouldn't describe myself as pure. I'm far from being innocent, in my terms." Edge snorted, looking around for Dozer and Steam now.

"Regardless what I am, you're still in trouble. And I can still get you out."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:59 pm
"Edge." Dozer grunted.
"It's CLEAR this ain't gonna work.."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:00 am
"And if I were to give up like you right now, we'd all be caught in a fight I'm not even sure we'd win." Edge argued, remaining where she was and in the same position.

"Tango, why don't you consider the offer?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:05 am
"Because your notion is flawed." Tango replied, as Dozer gave a growl as he reached over to where a large machine was and grabbed it, and threw it where Tango's voice was coming from.

"JUST SHUT UP SO WE CAN GET THIS OVER WITH!" he barked, as a gunshot ripped through the factory, hitting Dozer's helmet between the eyes, but stopped before it went through.

"Your pellet gun ain't gonna work!" he yelled, grabbing another piece of equipment and throwing it at where the shot came from.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 am
"And why d--" Edge stopped as she heard Dozer growled followed by metal being ripped. "Dozer, no!" She yelled just as he was shot. For a moment, she was caught in shock as she expected the large Hunter to fall over. She had forgotten about the strength of his armor and was surprised to see him throw another machine.

"ENOUGH!" She barked, standing up.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:33 am
"JUST STAY DOWN, EDGE!" Dozer barked, glaring at her as Tango dropped down to their level, walking towards the hulking Hunter as he looked over at him.

Tango reached to his hip and pulled out what looked like a combat knife.
"I gave you all a chance. Remember that." he told him, as Dozer charged at him, throwing his left fist at him, which Tango easily dodged, taking his knife and carving a line on the arm. Sure, it was pointless due to the armor, but the act itself was to mock Dozer.

Dozer gave a growl before throwing the right fist, which was also dodged and hit the wall of the factory, making a hole.

"...If you were to hit me, you would cause damage...Too bad your size makes it impossible." he told him as he rose both fists and preformed and axe-handle downward where Tango was, causing a large dent in the floor after he slammed the ground.

"Where'd he go!?" Dozer barked looking around, as Tango appeared behind him.

Dozer, not knowing where he was, continued to look before he suddenly jolted into a straight-standing position, his eyes flashing before falling forward, the knife jabbed through the spine of the armor.

"Can't...Move....Why can't I move!?" he growled, unable to even turn his neck.

"There is always a weakpoint in the back of armor like yours.." Tango droned, before kneeling down and placing his hand on the knife.
"So long as this is impeding control, you can't go anywhere." he told him, merely tapping the pommel of the blade.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:14 pm
"Dammit Dozer!" Steam called out from cover as th knife was thrust into his back.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:39 pm
"And what about you?" Tango asked, looking over at where Steam was.
"Are you going to attempt to kill me as well?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:27 pm
"No one is going to do anything!" Edge snapped angrily as she glared holes into Dozer.

"You ******** idiot. I told you we can't eat him. Especially when you charge at him like a ******** idiotic bull who uses peanutsfor brains!" She chastised him, before giving a crossed sigh.

"Tango, Dozer, Steam. ENOUGH. If I see one more weapon drawn and used, I will kill you." She glared at Tango now.

"And you. You shouldn't have come down and paralyze Dozer, you a**."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:14 pm
"Great. NOW she's in alpha-b***h mode..."

"I do not recall needing permission to stop someone from destroying my home." Tango told Edge, still looking towards Steam.
"Now leave. Before the same happens to you as well."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:22 pm
"Shut the ******** up, Dozer." Edge growled, her greens eyes taking a soft shade of red now. "I don't want to hear your voice until I've finished cleaning up your ******** mess. You understand me?

"And you. Don't bullshit me either." She glared at Tango now, lips curled in a snarl. "I'm purely defenseless and the only person who'd hit me right now is a coward. And you don't strike me as one.

"I'm not going anywhere until you agree to come back with us, under the Hunter's banner. Because fact of the matter is, I can only go back three ways. One, with you as a Hunter. Two, with you dead. Or three, in the back of a emergency vehicle like last time. And I don't like options two or three. Do you?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:27 pm
Dozer just gave a grumble.

"I also don't like being forced to do something I have no intention of doing." Tango droned, looking back at Edge now, no fear from her demeanor affecting him.

He then walked past her towards a doorway.
"I don't even see why you're so intent on keeping me alive. I'm nothing special."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games