Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Introduce yourselves!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:32 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
Is it just me, or are there suddenly a LOT more new people around?
You're right actually. In the past week there've been quite a few. Maybe this guild is actually getting popular. surprised

It was popular before as well, with all the old(er) crew..
But where is all the older crew? Even t0shi0's buggered off. Maybe she got banned from the internet - kinda like I did for the past 2 days. sweatdrop

Well..

Cat left; yalie disappeared, t0shi0 disappeared, sasa's still around; the mods are still here.. erm.. riyoku left..
Hopefully it's only a temporary disband. Anybody else got the grunny stuff yet? I think it's quite nice actually, though a little bit... green. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:32 am
Problem is, it doesn't go with ANYTHING else in my inventory..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:55 pm
Buggered off?
Meh, I didn't get banned, just decided not to get on for reasons I care not to explain. In the end, I realized what I really wanted and that was to be here ^^.
Neways, welcome everyone who came when I was gone!
And a hug to Luffy-Sama because he looks so great <3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:05 pm
t0shi0
Buggered off?
Meh, I didn't get banned, just decided not to get on for reasons I care not to explain. In the end, I realized what I really wanted and that was to be here ^^.

What, and Niph doesn't get a hug? mad  

Niphredil Ithilmir

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:41 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
t0shi0
Buggered off?

No joo don't.
-glomps-
That's all you get. :3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:06 am
t0shi0
Niphredil Ithilmir
t0shi0
Buggered off?

No joo don't.
-glomps-
That's all you get. :3

biggrin *glomp war!!!!*  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:09 pm
Ni Hou Ma! My name is Sebastian Visconti. My Chinese name is Leung Pang.

I am 16 years old and a Chen Taiji Student. I really enjoy the world of martial arts. However, not so much outside the Chinese World. I also know Bak me, and Hung-Ga. I guess you could call me a Kung-Fu Enthusiast?

I do a lot of drawing and stuff. It's not as good as some others but I'm always trying. You can go to me Deviantart page. I'm also trying to do a comic on Kung-Fu and emphasize the the world of Kung-Fu and Chinese Culture. I still need to improvise though.

I am only half-Chinese, my other side is Italian, however, I take much more pride in my Chinese side, rather than my Italian side. However, my artistic skills come from both sides.

I speak little Chinese, but enough to have an idea of what people can say. My native tongue is Toisan.

I hope you enjoy my presence. Mm-Goi... (Excuse me.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:36 pm
Hi Leung! (Other name is too long to type)
Welcome to Internation Chinese Unite/ ICU!
Interesting mixing, hehe my friend Sabrina is getting married to an Italian man in January. She's Chinese.

User Image  

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[.Higan Bana.]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:38 pm
Blibbles

I am 16 years old and a Chen Taiji Student. I really enjoy the world of martial arts. However, not so much outside the Chinese World. I also know Bak me, and Hung-Ga. I guess you could call me a Kung-Fu Enthusiast?

I do a lot of drawing and stuff. It's not as good as some others but I'm always trying. You can go to me Deviantart page. I'm also trying to do a comic on Kung-Fu and emphasize the the world of Kung-Fu and Chinese Culture. I still need to improvise though.

I am only half-Chinese, my other side is Italian, however, I take much more pride in my Chinese side, rather than my Italian side. However, my artistic skills come from both sides.

I speak little Chinese, but enough to have an idea of what people can say. My native tongue is Toisan.

AW NEW PPLZ ARE SO KEWT!!! WELCOME Leung Pang!!! ^^ And yesh we are all proud of being Chinese here............yeah.... sweatdrop Anyways welcome and have fun!~~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:12 am
Welcome Sebastian. I love Italian, it's such a nice language 3nodding I love speaking English in a veery fake Italian accent, it's well fun ^^  

Niphredil Ithilmir

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:16 am
Welcome Sebastien!
I always thought that was a sexy name. sweatdrop
Joo are very talented, art wise, makin' me all jealous xD
Neways, hope you have fun here. <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:52 am
Thank you! I will!  

Bury Michigan

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:19 pm
Blibbles

Hey! I know you! Your that guy from the anime forums! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:50 pm
Madoka_Wakamatsu
Blibbles

Oh my god... I'm known!  

Bury Michigan

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:04 pm
Blibbles
Madoka_Wakamatsu
Blibbles

Oh my god... I'm known!

Hehehehehe!  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games