Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:43 pm
Alex gave a small frown, a few tears in his eyes as he looked at the ground.
"s-so much... so much sadness... i can feel it..." Xaene murmured, hugging dominick tightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:38 pm
Mayah Playah

Click if you want to go "awwwwww"  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Seems they're rather close..' Amy sighed, burying her face underneath her pillow. 'I wonder if there is still some spark between them.' she thought as she silently began to pray for Adrian's safety.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

((Family problems, school, then couldn't connect to Gaia properly, then more family problems, then more school, and now, I am on, feel free to slap me. DON'T HATE ME.))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:17 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Spap

"I know. War...it's a horrible thing." Dominick tightened his grip on Xaene, trying not to look at his old friend's lifeless body.
Myka sighed, standing completely straight. "I'll find him, Alexander. I promise." She walked over to the door, ignoring the blood seeping from a rather large cut in her leg, having still not noticed Damian. "I'll be back soon. Take care of Arwen until my return...and...tell Damian....tell him I love him."
{{OH MY GOD IT'S SO CUTE!!}}
Inna nodded, smiling softly. "They were nigh inseparable. When they broke up, it shocked everyone. But they weren't meant to be, as it were. He was meant to find you, like she was to find Mr. Foster." He stood, checking his watch, which had turned from pink to red. "Another death...and this one was close to the Riders. Damn this war..."
{{I could never hate you, Spap ^-^}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy's eyes widened, and she poked her head out from beneath the pillow to look at him. 'Adrian can't die, right?' she asked, her voice shaky. She sat up in bed and grabbed a tissue from a nearby table, dabbing her eyes as she felt she was about to cry. 'Do you think there might be some interest still lingering between them?' she stuttered, her heart skipping a beat.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:29 pm
"I don't know," he admitted, feeling a chill run down his back. "I hope there isn't, as Adrian loves you and Augustus loves Trayl, and as for his death, they can all die." Inna sighed, hearing Grigorii's sobs. "I know who has died."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:33 pm
"y-yeah... it is..." Xaene nodded, hugging dominick closer.

Alex gave a tiny sniff as he looked at her, nodding as he continued to cry.
{glad you like it~!}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Trayl?' Amy stuttered, suddenly heartbroken. She walked over and sat next to him, looking at his weird watch. 'Who died?' she asked sadly, pulling her knees to her chin. 'I wish Adrian was here.'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:58 pm
"I hate it."
Inna bowed his head, clutching the silver spinning wheel charm on his necklace. "My mother."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:10 pm
((You've confused me, woman! His mother died, or his mother is Trayl? O_o))

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:14 pm
"me too..." xaene sighed and closed his eyes, softly starting to singcitizen soldier to get Dominick's mind off of things.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:17 pm
Dom said nothing, merely closing his eyes.
{{Ophelia is Inna's mother. Trayl is the lover of Augustus.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:20 pm
The scene was heartbreaking, and Damian didn't know if he could keep staring. He looked away to see Myka with a cut on her leg and blood everywhere. "Myka." he breathed, petrified by her bloody appearance.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy took a sharp breath, and hugged Inna to her. 'I don't know what to say.' she whispered, taking his hand in hers. Having never been close to either of her parents, she didn't understand what is was like for him. 'Well, everything's.. magicky right? Can't she come back?'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:28 pm
finishing the song; Xaene let out a long sigh as he hugged dominick tighter, a few tears sliding down his own face.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games