Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:35 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Damian put his hand on her cheek and pressed his thumb to her mouth. "I know." he said. "I was there when Armageddon made that scene, and you quickly holding your stomach gave it away to the entire ballroom." Although his words were gentle, there was something cold in his eyes. His hand fell to his side. "It's going to take a while for me to even think about this. What you described is getting drunk, Myka, and sleeping with the very man that killed me doesn't exactly make me want to tell the world about it. It's going to take time for me to actually think of forgiving you." He glanced around and noticed a trail of oil leading to one of the hallways. "I have to go. Goodbye, Myka." he muttered and began following the trail.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:42 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"I-I... I'm so sorry," she sobbed, covering her face with her hands. It just figured that the first time she told him everything without holding back, the one time she apologized first, he couldn't forgive her. Then again, this was the first time she had gotten pregnant. Suddenly, she lunged forward and grabbed the back of his shirt. "Please, Damian. I didn't... I thought... please, I d-don't want to lose you again."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:03 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"so i'll see you in a few days then?" the queen smiled, listening to the other side as the conversation started winding down. "okay, see you then, bye, Angel." she hummed, hanging up and looking at the knight.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:59 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

The shape-shifter stopped when he was grabbed, but he didn't turn back. He only looked over his shoulder when she was done talking. "You haven't lost me, I'm still here for you and I'll do everything I can to protect you, but right now I need time. I am the king right now." He pulled his shirt from her grip and walked off, ignoring the looks the survivors gave them.

The knight gave Lynx a knowing smile when she hung up. "Is your friend coming down, My Liege?" he asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:07 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

She sighed, hugging herself, then turned back to Armageddon. Walking over, she sighed and looked up to him. "So then. I was thinking we name it after you if it's a boy."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:17 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"Yeah, Angel said he'd be here in a few days with my replacement leg. until then, i'm going to need a bit of help getting around." she mumbled, frowning at the idea of having to depend on someone. "Bennacio, have you seen the king?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:21 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

The demon was busy flicking Ben's forehead to get a reaction out of him when he heard Myka's plan. He turned his head to give her a look. "You want to name a child Armageddon." he grunted. "Are you an idiot? I don't want a kid we both made sharing my name."

"Last time I saw him, milady, he was helping Ms. Fos- er, Mrs... Apocalypse and her son." Bennacio informed. A minute later the door opened and the white-haired king stepped inside.
"I knew you'd be the one leaking oil." 'Roy' chuckled as he closed the door behind him. He walked towards the two, nodding his acknowledgement when Bennacio bowed, and sat at the edge of the bed. "Are you okay?" he asked Lynx.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:25 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Ben stayed frozen in place, shocked. His mother was pregnant? When did she have time to have sex with that guy?!
His mother rolled her eyes and shoved her hands into her pockets. "Then what do you suppose we name him? Atticus?"

Behind the strange family, light green smoke started curling in from a closed door. It smelled a little like Myka's light, light rose and such, but with a twist. It had... death on it.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:47 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

the queen shrugged, a smile on her face. "I've had worse. Besides, I got what's his face in the arm before I got my a** put of there" she smiled, pulling a hand through her hair. "can't walk right now though"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:21 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Atticus? No way, kid! Don't bring the old man into this." Armageddon said as he continuously poked Ben's cheek. "Let him rest in peace." He paused when he caught a strange scent and sniffed the air once, but dismissed it as the pungent odor of all mixed bloods and returned to poking the boy's face.

"Shot Erik? Nice, I bet it must've felt good." Damian smirked. He wrapped an arm around his waist and semi-bowed to her. "Let me reward you by carrying you wherever you want, my love." he joked, at least with the last part.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:25 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Then what do you want to name him?" she asked, crossing her arms as her son refused to even blink. "Oh, and try poking just below his jaw. That usually wakes him up."

The smoke curled further into the room, wrapping around their feet. A light chuckle came from the door, almost inaudible.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:45 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"cut the crap, Roy. We both know you don't love me." she sighed, rolling her eyes. "although, the help would be appreciated..." she sighed, adjusting herself in he bed again. "or, someone could get Lena wheelchair and I can manage on my own until my new leg arrives."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:33 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Yeah?" Armageddon ignored the first question and poked the skin under the boy's jaw.

"Oh! You're breaking my heart!" Damian gasped and clutched his chest before bursting out in laughter. He turned to Bennacio and murmured something to him, causing the knight to spring up and dart out of the room. Once they were alone, he looked back at the queen and smiled at her. "It'll be a few hours before they get a wheelchair here. Until then, I'll bring you whatever you need."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:43 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Ben immediately sprang to life, thrashing his arms around. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU F_CKED MY MOM!" he cried, much to Myka's chagrin.
"On second thought, maybe you should punch him and knock him out," she suggested, sweatdropping at the scene he'd caused.

Suddenly, the smoke solidified enough to grab Myka and Armageddon's feet, attempting to drag them to the ground.
"Once a dirty skank, always a dirty skank," said a mirthful voice from the closed door that turned Myka's blood to ice. "So this is your new husband, right? He's very handsome, Myka. You've done well. I hope his package is satisfying~"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:34 am
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"thanks...." she murmured, looking away. ".... I don't suppose new clothes would be too much to ask for, would they?" she sighed, glancing up at him. "or maybe it'd be better if you carried memto my room so I could grab what I like." she chuckled, pulling a hand through her hair once more.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games