Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:39 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Ah, I understand how you feel, sorry if this makes you uncomfortable, but I'm really easy going. So Ayane, are you two like, dating or something?" Kaori asked in her upbeat tone of voice, then called out to Luna, petting her when she jumped up into her lap.

Looking over at Kaien, Ayane rested her head against his arm, then answered, "Same old Kaori, you don't waste time asking questions, but I suppose I can't deny it. So yes, Kaien and I are dating, making him my boyfriend."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:42 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, his ears finally starting to return to normal, his tail wrapping around Ayane's waist instead of his now. "We met on the first day of school and just... well, it was like it was meant to be... Like fate had us be there together..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:27 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Getting off the chair and sitting on the ground, Kaori giggled when Luna licked her face, then said, "Easy girl, I missed you too, but I'm happy to hear that; you two make an adorable couple. I wish you two the best, plus, I was wondering if my sister would ever date someone again." Luna rolled onto her back, then wagged her tail, as Kaori scratched Luna's belly.

"That's exactly what I was thinking, not to mention that our lockers were right next to each other, and we had the same classes. Eventually we spent that day together and I, well I asked if he would like to go out, I've had allot of fun being with him." Ayane told Kaori, blushing softly as she told the story, but purred happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:01 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien blushed as well, his purring a bit louder now as he happily scratched Star behind the ears. "Ayane is my first girlfriend, so I think I got really lucky."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:26 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"You wanna know what I think? I think you both got lucky, most guys would never have a chance with a girl like my sister, but you're the cutest boyfriend my sister has had so far." Kaori replied with a smirk, then giggled when Luna's hind leg started to kick, when she found that special spot.

Ayane blushed a bit more at Kaori's comments, only her sister could make her blush that much, she then asked, "Kaori, don't you have some unpacking to do, or are you just going to keep picking at my love life like you always like to do?" Star had taken up a steady purr as Kaien scratched behind her ears, she lifted her head slightly, her tail swayed slowly behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:07 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

His blush darkening, Kaien let out a soft mew, now just looking down at Star as he pet her, too embarrassed to even look at them anymore.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:27 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Kaori smiled brightly when Kaien mewed softly, "Alright, alright, I'm going now, but he is definitely a keeper Ayane. I'll see you two later, don't do anything naughty now.' She said with smirk, then got up quickly, and ran out the door before Ayane came after her.

"I'm going to get you for this Kaori, so you better watch your back," Ayane buried her face in her hands from embarrassment, "I'm sorry about that Kaien, but that's Kaori for you. She can be a bit annoying sometimes, but she's my sister and I love her, yet I love you a bit more." She told him, looking over at him, still embarrassed by their little chat.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:30 am
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien sheepishly looked over at Ayane, his face a dark crimson. "She's not that bad... But she teases a bit too much... Sort of like my brother..." Once again, Kaien hugged Star to him, purring softly.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:39 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Star mewed softly and rubbed her head against Kaien's chin. Ayane met his gaze, her own cheeks still a shade of red, then replied, "Yeah and she does it to embarrass me, I think she get's a kick out of it, but it's not to be mean or anything."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:28 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Picking Star up a bit, Kaien gently rubbed his nose against hers, then hugged again, letting her upper body rest against his shoulder. "My brother is the same way. He just likes teasing me because he knows he can get a reaction, but he doesn't do it maliciously."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:45 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Hm... let's not put them together then, those two together could get along real quick, then come after us." Ayane said and smiled, as Kaien touched his nose to Star's, her cat then nuzzled into his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:43 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien managed a small smile, his blush finally starting to fade away. "Probably... But my older brother is sort of hanging away from being around girls for now... His last girlfriend was a lying, cheating- Well, you know what I'm getting at..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:55 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Placing a soft kiss on Kaien's cheek, Ayane smiled back at him and replied, "Unfortunately I do and quiet well too, I hope he finds a girl that's worth it," just then the lights went out, "and there goes the power; but the back-up generator should kick in a minute."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:06 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

As the lights went out, Kaien jumped a bit, forgetting all about Star in his arms and quickly clinging to Ayane, his ears flat against his head.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:24 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Star clung to Kaien for a second, then dropped down into his lap, seem unaffected by the sudden darkness. "Woah, easy now babe, the lights should be coming back on any second, but don't tell me you're afraid of the dark." Ayane put her arms around Kaien, as a low hum sounded below them, then the lights came back on.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games