Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:52 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Sin closed his eyes as Leon held him, yet despite those words of comfort, he could still see that snowy field of memories welcome him.
The dull white and grays were interrupted by the sharp red that stained the ground. Dead bodies lay before Nikolai, their faces frozen in a mixture of horror and pain. Wounded Soviets appeared in that frosty wasteland, yelling orders and warnings in Russian, trying to talk over the roars of the planes flying overhead. Nikolai watched numbly as countless died before his eyes. He glanced down at himself to stare at the old Soviet uniform, and when he tilted his head back he saw Grigori waving towards him. His eyes widened a fraction as he saw the plane flying towards them. No matter how many times he had seen this, it always shook him to the core. Knowing full well that no amount of yelling or waving could save Grigori from the plane, Nikolai closed his eyes and listened to the bullets fly down.
He opened his eyes again, and instead of the piles of dead Soviets, he saw only one dead body in front of him. Nikolai found himself kneeling down and holding the body. It was still alive, but barely. A fresh memory, a fresh pain. Nikolai felt tears prickle his eyes as the dying figure before him told him how happy he was. The warmth of his blood and the bitter coldness of the snow. It was too much, he wanted to forget it all!
"I love you."
At first Nikolai didn't want to listen, expecting the dying figure to be the one to tell him. Then he felt the kiss against his lips and opened his eyes for real to see Leon kissing him so tenderly. That's right. All that fear, pain, and anger, it was all in the past. It was time to leave it there, and as long as Leon stayed by his side and continued loving him, he was sure to walk towards the future.
"I love you too." Nikolai whispered and closed his eyes once more to kiss the other back. The sun finally shined in that frozen prison in his mind. The snow began to melt, and the dead bodies faded away. Like the snow, he could feel that age-old fear finally leave him. The weight lifted from his shoulders, and for once he could breath peacefully again. "I love you so much."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:28 pm
Leon Court

Unaware of Nikolai's revelation, Leon pulled out of the kiss and smiled at the man he found himself loving so much. "And for that, I'm forever grateful," he said, his fingers combing themselves through a strand of silver. After a moment, he chuckled. "You know, in a strange way, I think you're the reason I agreed to become a Neutralisa." His hand fell to take Nikolai's, raising it to his lips and kissing the inside of Nikolai's wrist. "I wanted to save people, to protect and serve truth and justice in the only way I knew how. I didn't take a moment to realize that I was killing myself, until I met you, and you saved me. Strange, isn't it?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:07 pm
Mayah Playah
So... what next?

User Image

Nikolai shook his head and smiled at Leon. "It's not strange at all, dearie. Although since I saved you I suppose it's only fair to owe me, hmm?" he teased.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:02 pm
Leon Court

"But I don't have anything to give you," he replied, tilting his head, then smiling and drawing closer. "I mean, you already have my heart."

Awesome nerd
I... don't know. What else can we possibly put these two through?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:05 pm
Mayah Playah
Oh we made a huge list of things to happen next, remember? I just don't know which to put up first.

User Image

"Mmm, that's true..." Nikolai murmured and scratched his chin in thought. "But then there's also lunch. I think some soup would be good for this weather, don't you think, dearie?" he asked and looked over at the snow at the window, happy to not feel that shudder run through his spine.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:14 pm
Leon Court

"Oh, you just don't want to cook," he laughed, standing and starting for the kitchen. "Come on. You can sit on the counter and pretend to help."

Awesome nerd
Well, we could roll the dice.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Like I always do?" the Sin chuckled as he followed after Leon.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:11 pm
Leon Court

"Yes, like you always do," he said, walking to the cabinet and starting to take out the ingredients. "We don't have any noodles, so I'll be making them by scratch. You alright with the extra time?"

Awesome nerd
That's the misunderstanding, right?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:34 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai blinked. "You can make them by scratch?" he asked, authentically surprised.

~*~*~

What an astonishing sight. It had been a few days and the cold front was finally gone, though the wind did bring a chill now and then. But it wasn't the weather that brought such a perplexing sight. Nikolai lay on the ground, one arm pillowing his head as the other was on the still on vacuum that was a mere few inches near his head, yet he was sleeping peacefully! His hair was pressed back by a bandana, and his blazer was replaced by an apron. By his look and the vacuum, he meant to help Leon clean - even if to vacuum the rugs - but laziness infected him and here he was, lulled to sleep by the melodic sound of a vacuum's roar.
Little did he know, though, that standing twenty feet from the log cabin, with tiny angel wings flapping nervously behind him and a brand new, shiny halo above his head, was the couple's biggest enemy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:44 am
Leon Court

Leon walked into the living room, slightly sweaty from cleaning the kitchen but more or less as gorgeous as ever. With a small laugh, he walked over and crossed his arms. "Funny. I give him one job and he falls asleep." He leaned down to scoop up the slender male in his arms, setting him on the couch and smiling. "You lazy thing, you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:12 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmph... Hmm?" Nikolai groggily opened his eyes when he felt a change in position and looked up at Leon's face. "Dear me, I fell asleep again, didn't I?" he asked with a half-apologetic smile and a laugh.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:24 pm
Leon Court

"What else is new?" he chuckled, stroking his cheek and sitting beside him. "Now then, just rest. I'll take care of the cleaning."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai sleepily looked at Leon then shrugged and curled up on the couch. "If you want to clean, dearie, then by all means, don't let me stop you." he yawned, trying to find where he left off in his dream. Just before he fell back asleep, however, a knock on the door came and forced him back to reality. The Sin only sighed and tried to ignore the knocking like he always did back home, but the person outside was persistent and added doorbell ringing to the mix.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:02 am
Leon Court

Leon chuckled and shook his head. "Lazy-" He was interrupted by the door. With an irritated sigh, the man walked over to the door and opened it. "Can I help you?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:54 am
Mayah Playah

A finger was immediately pointed at Leon. "FORNICATOR!" yelled the pointer. It was a young boy around twelve, his angry eyes as blue as his robe, tiny puffs of wings flapping behind him, and a bright halo floating above his head. The boy, whose other hand was on his hip, jabbed the finger into Leon's stomach. "Stop fornicating this inst- Mr. Court?" The boy blinked several times before recognizing the man. With a squeak, he recoiled his hand and took a couple steps back to bow down to him. "I-I'm really sorry, Mr. Court! I didn't know you were here!" he whimpered while bowing as low as possible.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff