Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Merry Christmas, Darling [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:02 pm
The reflection shook her head, and Myka turned to face him. "You heard it there, babe. Looks like we've got permission."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:23 pm
User Image

"Lucky me." Damian chuckled and gave her a sweet kiss, the beard shredding away the longer the kiss stayed.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:32 pm
Her hand rested on his cheek, stroking the skin once the beard disappeared and was replaced by that stubble that could barely be called stubble. Meanwhile, her lips pressed back against his, keeping the kiss chaste. ""

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:38 pm
User Image

After a while Damian broke the kiss and smiled at her dreamily. "Why don't we head to our room, huh? Wouldn't want to keep Santa waiting." he teased.

Mayah Playah
brb

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:47 pm
"Mmm, maybe you should carry me," she said, nuzzling his jaw with her nose. "And I think Mrs. Claus would ask you to carry me too~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:40 am
User Image

"I live to please." chuckled the angel as he ducked down then straightened up with her in his arms bridal-style. He carried her swiftly up the bed and laid her down tenderly, planting an equally tender kiss onto her lips as he did so.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:00 am
"My God, you're so wonderful," she mumbled against his lips, her arms around his neck and pulling him closer. Myka tilted her head up to press her lips harder against his.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:24 am
Mayah Playah

"I like to think I am sometimes." Damian laughed as he crawled on top of her. He looked at her thoughtfully for a moment then reached over and brushed some hair away from her face. He leaned in closer, his eyes sparkling with admiration and love, and whispered, "I love you, Myka."

"...Myka..."
"...Myka?"
"Myka!"

Blinking, Gus straightened up from bending over the bed and looked over at his older brother. "Think she's dead?"
Darrell gave him an amused look then pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "I highly doubt that, and I suggest you quit pestering them lest father wakes up and thrashes you."
"Pffft! He wouldn't dare hit me after the awesome gift I got him!" Gus beamed then looked back at Myka, seriously considering the possibility that she died.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:31 am
Myka's eyes fluttered open at the sounds of her stepchildren's annoying yelling. Yawning and sitting up, she pushed Gus away and stood, pulling on a silk robe over her skimpy nightwear. She looked at her stepchildren, her eyes focusing and her mind reeling from the glorious dream and the disappointing reality. With a sigh, she reached up and patted Gus' cheek. "Hush, dear, or I'll let your father know about that box of pictures I found in your room last month. Unless, of course, he already knows and we can work up a punishment during Christmas dinner." Pushing through them and nodding to Darrell, Myka stood at her husband's side, reaching out to shake him. "Arm, wake up. It's Christmas morning and Gus won't shut up."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:03 am
Mayah Playah

Comical streams of tears came out of Gus' eyes as he had to be held by Darrell. "She's ruining Christmas so much for me!" he sobbed while running an arm over his wet eyes.
"There, there..." sighed the older brother. He looked up at Myka. "I'll just take him downstairs. Everyone else is waiting there." he explained and began dragging his brother downstairs.

Armageddon, meanwhile, just growled at Myka and turned to face his back at her. "Go away, kid." he muttered under his breath.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:15 am
"Hah, no." Myka reached over him and yanked the covers off, also grabbing his pillow from under his head as she tossed them away. "I just had the most remarkable dream in my life, and had to wake up to your damn kid poking me in the head and ribs, asking me if I'm dead. Now, it's Christmas morning. You will get up, you will be cordial to yours, and our, children, and you will not test me because I am not afraid to set your precious "man cave" on fire!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:06 pm
Mayah Playah

"Jesus, do you love that word or somethin', kid?" Armageddon growled as he sat up; one hand stretched out behind him to hold him up as the other held his groggy head. "It's will this and will that. Will you shut the hell up already? Damn." He took a moment to fully wake up then got out of the bed with a sigh. Dead, what a joke. He should be so lucky to get an actual Christmas gift he wanted.
The demon moved towards his closet to change clothes, his current sleeping attire consisting of dark blue silk pajama pants. He exchanged his current clothes for his favorite well fitting jeans, black V-neck, and his long navy blue coat. He ran his fingers through his dark red hair then looked over at her. "Still here? I would've thought you'd be the first out, kid." he snorted and walked out of the room himself.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:24 pm
"I'm just... STUPID JEANS!" Myka grunted as she crawled on the floor, still trying to button them. Once they were on, she slipped on her favorite yellow shirt and her husband's old black leather jacket, then stormed down the stairs. "Oh yeah? Well, you're an a** with a tiny-"
She froze upon reaching the ground floor, smiling at her bewildered son and step-children. "H-hey, Ben. When'd you get here?"
"An hour ago," he said, sprawled out on the couch and toying with his silver dogtags. "I've been watching Sir Dumbass, Major Temperamental, the Princess, and the one with the great a** talk it out since then."
She sweatdropped, her bright smile faltering. "Stop calling Darrell that. He's your step-brother!"
"What? Not my fault he's not unattractive, like that red-headed hothead you call husband."
"Ben! Shut up! Now then, who wants to open the first present? Armageddon?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:41 pm
Mayah Playah
Damian: ... emotion_facepalm

"Pops! Pops! Open this one up! You'll love it, I just know it!" Gus beamed and practically thrust his gift into the demon's arms. Armageddon glowered at his son before opening the thin gift. "A tie?" he quirked an eyebrow and lifted up the black silk. A vein pulsed at the side of his head. "When am I ever going to use a tie!?" he roared to his shrinking son before seeing the other gift handed to him.
"P-Please don't be mad at Gus." Meg frowned timidly while holding her gift to him. Armageddon looked at her then took his other gift and opened it up. It was a dress shirt, and fine cloth, too. He turned his head when he heard a cough and saw Darrell smiling softly with his own gift extended. "I assure you it will all make sense when all our gifts are opened." The father eyed the next gift suspiciously and opened it up to look at the black blazer. Zeke was next, and, bit surprise, he had the matching slacks. All his gifts sprawled out, Armageddon gazed down at the suit he had received.
"We all chipped in to give it to you." Gus beamed. "Now you'll look super stylish when you're destroying cities and takin' lives!"
Armageddon looked at his children's faces and rubbed the back of his head. A suit. When was he ever going to use a suit? He didn't care what people thought about his looks. The demon lowered his head and sighed. "It's great. I'll wear it every chance I get." he said and tilted his head back enough for them to look at his face. "Thanks, ya little brats." he joked, though he had a fatherly smile on his face that made his kids smile back.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:09 pm
Myka smiled from beside her husband, looking up to her son as he begrudgingly handed her a present. "Here. This is from me, Lav, and Coco."
The woman took a deep breath and unwrapped the present carefully, looking down at the pretty trinket inside the box. She took out the delicate diamond bracelet, nodding at her son. "Thank you so much, Ben. I love it!"
Setting aside the bracelet and the box, she handed her son, her husband, and her stepchildren their presents from her, crossing her arms. "Merry Christmas."
Meg's gift was an amethyst daisy necklace on a fragile silver chain with a key beside it. Gus' was the latest edition of that video game she'd heard him yelling about with a key beside it. Zeke's was more of a gift from Iris: a small memory card with pictures of Iris taken just for him, along with a room key beside it. Darrell's was a first edition copy of (too lazy to actually think of an old book) with a key beside it. Finally, Armageddon's gift was a large bottle of whiskey with a large key beside it.
"Darrell, your key goes to the home library. It is entirely yours. Meg, yours goes to the new greenhouse. It is also being given to you. Gus, I want to see you squirm, so you get to find out on your own where your key goes to. Zeke, your key goes to a room that Iris is waiting for you in. She asked for a hotel room for your present, so there you go. And Armageddon, your key goes to the wine cellar that now has enough alcohol to keep you out of my hair for the next several years. I thought you'd all like your owns rooms to get away from each other and me for a little while. Ta-da!" Sitting on the couch beside her son, the tired young woman leaned back and sighed. ""

Awesome nerd
This is what happens when you leave your son, jerkface,

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas