Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:50 pm
I looked around, not knowing where I was. I didn't recognize this part of the ocean. There was no fish, no coral, and seemingly no bottom. I gulped. I knew where I was. "The Mariana Trench...?" I whispered. I looked down again. There was no mistaking it. I was swimming just above the deepest trench in the world. Well, that's something I can add to the list of cool things I've done.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:18 pm
the new girl left the cafe and hoped that she would meet some of the others that had came and went. she was not liking being there so far and was starting to feel a little sad at what had happened.  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:40 pm
Kit sine stopped next to strawberry and said "you new here I really like your hair my name is kitsune can I help you" kitsune said shaking the girls hand still with the tray balanced on her head  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:56 pm
vfox1126
Kit sine stopped next to strawberry and said "you new here I really like your hair my name is kitsune can I help you" kitsune said shaking the girls hand still with the tray balanced on her head
strawberry mew was glad that someone talked to her and hoped that they could be freinds . she felt a little out of place but was glad to have someone to talk to.  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:56 pm
"I would love to chat but I got to work but after wards you and me can hange ok" kitsune said then started to serv the gets and take orders again "can I get a little help over here the costumes are starting to look like hungery monsters  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:18 pm
I looked around. For some reason, I wanted to go swim down the trench. I felt that I had too. As if in a dream, I swam down. I started to remember.
"Hey, come on- please." "Oh, sorry... I guess I went drama again. Oops!" "You sure did Clara... anyway, what game do you want to play?" "Ummm... what game do you want to play Mila?" "Ummm... catch?" "Sure!"
I stopped. "Oh yeah," I murmured. "Me and Clara were best friends in elementary school..."  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:44 pm
Kitsune took out a radio and started to listen to it was her break "this just in a painting discoverd on mars now in museum are we not alone in the univers once kitsune heard this she told the other mews "got to go I need to go run some Arons real quick then took of her out fit changed clothes and ran off to the museum  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Juliette continued working pretending to be fascinated with everyone as she continued to focus on work "Jeez, people can sure be annoying sometimes",she whispered to herself  

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:16 am
Banana
After the battle I went back to cafe mew mew with Chiarīdā then I got back to working at the cafe then I got a uniform.I had to deliver a small owl cake.Then I saw a girl with very dark red hair."thanks" she had a evil look in her eye.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (girl http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/038/c/7/evil_girl_colored_manga_by_cojocea2010-d391hnq.png )

Chiarīdā
I saw Banana give a order to a evil look girl she had a bat hair band 'she might be a anti mew mew' I wish the others helped in the fight in the battle I hoped that evil looking girl wasn't a anti mew.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:21 pm
When kitsune got to the museum she saw a painting of a picture of her family and another of Mila and the other mews in there altra form I took a picture of the paintings with my phone and sent it to the other mews  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:02 pm
I swam back up on an small rock. My phone started to buzz. Yeah, I keep my phone with me underwater. So what? It's water proof! Kitsune had sent me a picture. I looked at it. "Crap!" I said. It was of everyone. "Are you kidding?" But it didn't really bug me that much. I flopped on my back, tail still out. Being a goddess had a LOT of advantages. Like, if I tell anyone I'm a mermaid, I'll still be ok. Yay! I started playing a game on my phone. I grinned. "Who knew killing pigs could be so addicting?" I murmured. But there was still the painting. It didn't really bug me that there was a picture of me in a museum. My human form looked SOOO different then my mermaid form and mew mew form. I mean, in human form, I had straight, long, black hair. In mermaid and mew mew, Ice-blue, and my eyes we're that color too. It didn't matter. But something did get me worried. Namely, why was a picture of the mew mews and Kitsune on MARS? Are we really that famous? "Wow..." I mumbled. "Even martians know who we are... COOL!" I laughed. "What's so funny?" Said a voice behind me. I turned. It was Kisshu, smiling. "I thought you we're fighting," he said. "Yeah, but I got sidetracked and explored the Mariana trench." I replied.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:54 pm
Kitsune looked at the painting "so that's how they got here" she whispered then dropped a smoke bomb and stole the painting and took it to the temple to see if to was not just a copy of the real thing an hour later she called all the mews "every one I think I know what that spider beast was come to the temple now I will explained everything once you guys get here" kitsune said than hung up  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:27 pm
I sighed. "Duty calls," I said grumpily. "Darn it Katsune, just because YOU don't have a boyfriend, it doesn't mean you can interrupt me when I'm with MINE!" I grumbled. Hey, I was mad.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 pm
When kitsune saw Mila she said "nice to see you follow me" then she led Mila into her room "the others will be here shortly but fore now we can have tea while we wait" kitsune said  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:08 am
I nodded. "I swam into the Mariana trench," I told her. I saw the two paintings. "I really don't know what you're worried about, we look NOTHING like our mew forms, and we've been on TV before, people might've realized it then, but they didn't."  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games