Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:44 am
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Estelle was up on her knees, clinging to the metal bars of the cage and watching as the masked woman left and another figure took her place. In the darkness, it took a few moments for her to see, but when she did, she relaxed a little. She could still hear Kylie humming, but she wasn't sure if that was in her mind or if the girl was still practicing.

When Estelle felt the warm touch against her arm, she couldn't help but jump a little. Rust was so warm, and she felt so cold... A smile came to her dry lips, but her eyes glistened with tears that threatened to spill forth. She blinked them away and said quietly, "Thank you..." She exhaled slowly, a breath she'd been holding in for a while as he spoke. The warm touch went to her face and her quivering fingers clasped onto his, holding his hand there for a moment and feeling the familiar warmth. She nodded, then spoke a little clearer. "It's not the best acoustics in here," she joked with a small, sideways smile, "But it works."

RedZeroFive

io3121

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:47 pm
User Image

As Rust was having his heartfelt reunion, a shadow slipped into the tent, "Well, well." Came the eerie voice of Ekkehart. "It seems you're in no hurry to rescue your friends since you're here talking to them rather than engineering their way out." Crying Eyes popped up beside him, "Yeah, Max brought him over and then left him here. I think he's trying to help him spring 'em." Ekkehart held a hand up in front of Crying eyes to silence him, "Now, now, the boy may have been just taking a stretch. We must allow him the chance to explain himself." he looked at Rust with a raised eyebrow, "Well?"

Meanwhile, on the other side of the campgrounds, Max and Sensual had just finished drawing water. "I meant the kid seems to know what he's doing," Max said, "But to build them up to the boss' standards seems impossible." Sensual shook her head, "If anyone can help him, you can, Max." Max wished he could see her face, but counted himself lucky that he didn't have to wear a mask to hide his face. With a grunt, he lifted both buckets of water, "After we get these back to the tent, would you care to join me for breakfast?" he asked Sensual. She nodded, and the began to make their way to the other side of camp.

Marina Elemento

io3121

RedZeroFive

Friendly Raider

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:22 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust let out a soft, almost painful sounding laugh at Estelle's attempt at a joke. At least she was trying to keep up spirits. He opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by the chilling voice of the ringleader. He stood up straight, turning to face the intruders and pressing his back to the bars of Estelle's cage. The words he spoke angered Rust, and the lies the crying faced goon spouted angered him further.

"Actually, Crybaby. You're right. Max has been instructed to aid me into getting my friends out, but you don't seem to understand that it was an agreement struck between me and your... Our master here. You should do more research before spouting stupidity." Rust growled back, trying to come off as intelligent as possible in front of the ringmaster. He looked at Ekkehart, "Sir, I was checking up on them. As they are to be in your show, I was thinking on how to get the best performance out of them, but it seems unlikely they will be in top shape given their current dwellings." He motioned to the cages. He was using his full vocabulary with this man, for fear of the ringmaster finding him stupid and therefor east to take advantage of. He wanted to let the man know that he was fully capable and willingly compliant. Maybe then some form of trust could take seed and perhaps sprout an opportunity of escape.

Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:08 pm
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Estelle wanted to keep talking to Rust. Scratch that. She wanted to kiss him for what he was doing, and all that he had done. He was the one keeping them safe now, making plans, putting on a brave face so the rest of the pack would find salvation. She never realized she could feel so much love and gratitude toward one person until now.

Her eyes fell on the shadowy figures that entered the tent and she instinctively curled up a little. Ekkehart was so intimidating, and his goons were so annoying. They merely egged on the viciousness and it made Estelle both annoyed and scared. But when she heard Rust speak, she wanted to grab him and kiss him even more now.

Kylie perked up from her cage, snapping out of her little trance and listening in to the others. She blinked as she watched, smiling the smallest amount when she realized what Rust was doing. Gaining trust seemed like a pretty good plan to her, and he must have thought the same.

RedZeroFive

io3121

Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

Friendly Raider

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image

Ekkehart listened in silence, his finger tapping the top of his cane. When Rust finished, Crying-eyes stepped forward. "Are you insinuat-" he began before being silenced with a loud "THWACK" of Ekkehardt's cane, striking the goon's side. He yelped and staggered. "Whatever he may be insinuating, you do not SPEAK without my approval. Now go tend to the preparations for tonight's show." Ekkehardt demanded. Crying eyes slipped out of the tent, mumbling curses. "Now, you're concerns are valid, and I will get my men to gather enough tents for each of your friends. Keeping them here was simply a...precaution. Thusfar, you have proven at least smart enough to not slip away in the night." At that moment, Max and Sensual stepped into the tent. "Ah, just in time." Ekkehardt said. "You," he said, pointing at Sensual, "Unlock these cages and take our guests to get some fresh food." He looked at Max, "You can accompany me and your new partner to show me the preparations for our new automaton brethren"

Sensual began to unlock the cages, as Ekkehart held open the door, motioning for Rust to lead the way back to the engineer tent.

Marina Elemento

io3121

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:02 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust was startled by Ekkehart's swift punishment he dealt with Crying face, but did not show it. He watched the grumbling goon leave, then looked back at his current captor and boss. His next words gave Rust a great relief, but again, he did his best to keep any emotion hidden from this man. He did not want Ekkehart to see anything he might view as weakness.

Rust stepped aside to let Sensual unlock the cage, wanting so badly to embrace Estelle tightly, but again, refraining. The last thing he needed was Ekkehart to get the idea of using her against him. He smiled at her, as he did as every pack member's cage was unlocked. He watched as Mischief climbed out and when to Snowball, helping the ailing teen to stand. He did not look very good at all. Garrett came out and stood at attention, waiting for the orders he knew were to come, silent and solid as he always was. Bongo got let out next, and he looked like he was about to mouth off again, but Mischief cleared her throat loudly and Bongo shut his mouth. Jamie, Jess and Marie were let out and immediately clung to one another for comfort.

Rust hoped they would be treated alright, but he knew he couldn't stay to make sure. Ekkehart was gesturing for him to lead the way to his project, and he dare not keep the crazy man waiting. With a final smile, he turned and left the tent, walking with Max in silence back to the tent he had slept in. "I've got the legs for the first automaton, but they still need the counter weighted that will be attached to the torso before you can see the lifting strength. They only have the motor skills and movement capabilities right now." He droned, flipping a toggle. The legs began to bend, as if crouching and standing over and over again. "When I finish the control board, which will be in the back, you will be able to program all sorts of sequences. He'll be able to walk, turn, crouch, lift and even balance on one foot by the time I'm done with him."

(OOC: Duuuuudes! I watched a really scary movie last night and SHEEeiiiit! I had to stay up talking with red till like 2am just to fall asleep, huh babe? You are so watching it with me.)
Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:36 pm
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Estelle kept her face placid, eyes going back and forth from Rust to Ekkehart and his goons. She was also relieved by the fact that he seemed to start to trust Rust, and that their little plan was going well, but she managed to keep a simple, emotionless look on her face. Kylie did the same, almost better, because her lower lip quivered in faux fear when her cage was opened and she was released. If it weren't for the fact that Estelle had begun to notice what the little girl was doing, she would have thought Kylie really was terrified. But that little blonde was tough, and Estelle was pretty proud.

When Estelle's cage was open, she got out immediately, her back aching slightly when she stood up. She was a little dizzy, but she took a deep breath and managed not to fall over. She caught Rust's smile and yearned to grab onto him and never let go, but she resisted. Sighing loudly, she blew a bit of hair out of her eyes and looked at Sensual-face. "Thank you," she mumbled gratefully, but didn't say much else.

Now free to roam about, Estelle made her way over to Kylie where the little girl held onto her, quivering. A crease formed between her brows. "You okay?" she whispered. Kylie didn't reply but nodded numbly, a small twinkle in her eyes. Not entirely satisfied, Estelle held her close before taking her hand in hers and looking expectantly at the others. She hoped their next "home" would be a bit more comfortable.

((ooc~~ Oh geez... That's why I can't and will rarely watch horror movies or anything scary because I'm a wimp with the imagination of a seven year old. But aww, that was so sweet that he stayed up till you fell asleep! You guys are cuute.))
RedZeroFive

io3121

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:15 am
User Image

Max stood by silently as Rust showed their ringleader his progress thus-far. The kid definitely had talent. He looked at Ekkeheart as the older man stared at Rust like a kid who just unwrapped a new toy. It gave Max an uneasy feeling in the pit of his gut, and he found himself absentmindedly reaching for his flask. Not in front of the boss, he chastised himself. After a moment of silence, Ekkeheart clapped his hands together. "Marvelous," he said, his face splitting into a Cheshire-cat grin. "Simply marvelous. I expect with your gained experience that each successive model will be better than the last!" He clasped Rust's shoulder. "You, my boy, may well put you're fellow performers out of business." He glanced pointedly at Max, his eyes narrow. "Why, I may even be able to throw this old drunk out at this rate." He smiled viciously at the one armed mechanic. Max looked at his feet, avoiding Ekkeheart's gaze. After an awkward moment, Ekkeheart laughed. "All this talk of Automics is making me hungry. Come," he said, motioning for Rust to follow, "Join me in the mess for lunch and we can discuss this further." Max glared at Rust a moment, before turning around and busying himself with one of his own, now meager looking, projects.

Meanwhile, Sensual sat and waited for the new members to get situated before standing up and stretching. "Alright, if you would all kindly follow me, I'm sure your each very hungry." and she turned and began making her way to the mess-tent.

Marina Elemento

io3121

RedZeroFive

Friendly Raider

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:59 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust was a bit relieved and more than a little surprised at Ekkehart's reaction to his work. He let the man inspect, staying by the work desk. The ringmaster's words encouraged him, but at the same time, worried him. The deal was that he would make the automatons, and then they would be allowed to leave. It sounded as if Ekkehart was planning on keeping Rust here. That was not going to work.

Then again, its may be that the man was simply excited. Rust hoped that was the case. He glanced at Max when the comment of him replacing the mechanic was brought up and frowned. Max seemed to need an escape as badly as his pack. As Rust turned to follow Ekkehart out and to the mess tent, he caught the glare from Max. It wasn't like he wanted to be in this position. He was doing this out of necessity. He hoped Max would understand that, but it seemed everyone in this circus seemed to loose their reason and sanity after a while.

Bongo clambered out of his cage and immediately went to inspect his pack. Everyone seemed alright, save for Snowball. The boy looked to be struggling on standing on his own, needing to lean on Mischief. The fight with the griffin at the den had injured him, and he had been recovering nicely before all of this happened. The kid was not doing well.

Mischief caught Bongo's eye and gave him a knowing look. She would try her best to get a hold of medical supplies. Rust had told the ringleader that she was a healer. Hopefully that helped. The pack moved out, shuffling their stiff limbs after the woman in the sensual mask. As they followed, the child with the creepy, two-faced mask came skipping along, coming to walk beside Kylie. "So ya got outta the cages huh? Guess that means it's time for probation!." She said in her sing song voice. "That was pretty quick. Usually, the master keeps new blood in the cages for at least a week. You all must be something special huh?" She lowered her voice and leaned in close. "If you are something special, you're never gonna leave." Her tone was dark, bit her voice was sweet.

She pulled away and skipped ahead to join the taller masked woman. "Hiya Sweetheart! Where ya taking the newbies? Can I come? The little one is my friend. I wanna come. Can I please?" She jumped and tugged on Sweetheart's sleeve. "Say yes! Do it! I know you can!"

(OOC: )
Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:04 pm
User Image

Ekkeheardt walked at a brisk pace, all the while looking rather pleased. He'd glance back at Rust every few steps. "Do you need more materials my dear boy? More room? I can set you up your own tent, one that reeks less of failure and cheap alcohol..."

Meanwhile, near the mess tent, Sweetheart could catch the scent of fresh food wafting on the wind. She looked back when she heard a familiar voice. "Hello little one" She teased at the two-faced girl. After receiving a short barrage of questions the older woman pursed her lips and looked up as though she were thinking it over. Finally she crossed her arms. "I dunno. That mean old ringleader of ours told me not to ever say yes when you ask for things..." She smiled. "Tell you what. You drag Max out of his cave and I'll say yes for THIS time and the next TWO times you want to do something. We'll even wait right here for you to get back." She looked down eyebrow raised awaiting the girl's answer.

Marina Elemento

io3121

RedZeroFive

Friendly Raider

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:17 pm
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Kylie immediately latched onto Estelle's side as they followed numbly behind the masked woman. She could hear all their stomachs grumbling in unison, and her own heart beating a bit faster. The brightness of outside of the tent was surprising at first, even if it wasn't really that intense. It was a bit overwhelming, to the point Estelle felt like she would faint if she didn't get some food and water right that instant.

When the creepy little girl appeared again, however, both Kylie and Estelle became alert again, the uneasiness increasing. Estelle didn't like the way the girl spoke to Kylie, and Kylie didn't particularly favor it either, but at least she seemed to take a liking to her.

"Ooh, yes! Please let her come!" Kylie said suddenly. When Estelle looked at her like she was crazy, she shrugged sheepishly and smiled. "It could be fun..." Then she heard Sweetheart's answer and pretended to beam, full of joy as if she really was excited. She was also terrified, but she was feeling suddenly confident with her little plan to gain the girl's trust. Estelle was a bit more wary, finding her sisterly instinct too big to ignore.

RedZeroFive

io3121

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:11 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust followed Ekkeheart to the mess tent, thinking about what he would need. "I'll write a list out for the materials I think I'll need." he said simply. "I can work anywhere." He said in answer to the ringleader's second question. Looking ahead, he spotted a group of people heading towards the same tent as they were, and upon second glance, he saw that it was the pack! Led by the woman in the sensual mask. He forced himself to hide his excitement and elation. They were out of their cages and in the sunlight at last. But where would they be put up now he wondered.

Trykster, the little girl in the two faced mask, groaned aloud when Sweetheart reminded her what the boss has said about telling her yes. It was true. More times than not did saying yes to her lead to mayhem and chaos. However, at Sweetheart's next words, Tryk's face lit up under her mask, but it was obvious by her posture. "No problem! Be right back!" The little firecracker zoomed off, skipping around the ringleader and Rust as though they were mere objects in her path.

At the tent, she arrived not even out of breath. "Hey Max! Come out of your hidy-hole! Someone wants to have breakfast with you! Come on! You know you want to!"

(OOC: )
Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

RedZeroFive

Friendly Raider

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:24 am
User Image

Max was lost in thought, arms elbow deep within the inner workings of an engine sitting on one of his tables. In fact, his mind was so far down the rabbit hole, he didn't consciously hear Tryxter until he accidentally crossed two wires, sending a bolt of electricity arking through his arms, down his metal leg and into the dirt at his feet. He cursed loudly as he was tossed backwards and out of the tent with a small explosion, a puff of black smoke chasing after him and drifting into the sky. Max coughed and looked up, only to see Tryxter blocking out the sun above him. He groaned and rolled over, pulling himself to his feet. "What'd ya say?" He asked, before his brain put her words back to the front of his brain. "OH! No I'm not really all that hungry now." He said, ducking into the tent to make sure nothing was on fire. Suddenly, his brain clicked for the whole message and he popped his head out the tent. "Wait! Someone wants to have breakfast with ME?"

Five minutes later, he and Tryxter saw Sweetheart and newcomers ahead. He smiled to see the masked woman there, and the thought that it had been her that asked for his company made him all warm and fuzzy inside.

Sweetheart smiled behind the mask. If you needed something done and you had something for her in return, Tryxter always got the job done. "Thank you Tryx, I owe you TWO" she said with a wink. Looking around at the group, she clapped her hands together happily. "Well," Sweetheart exclaimed, "Since we are all here, lets head in to eat." She slowed down to keep pace along side Max. "Everything okay?" She asked, concern edging her voice. Max wondered why she was fussing, when he remembered that his hair was probably still smoking. "Y-yeah! It's was just a fight with some errant wires" he assured her. Without further comment, they entered the large tent. A menagerie of tables and seats were scattered about the middle and a series of tables, cooks busily plying their trade, worked long the side walls. Sweetheart lead the way into one of the food lines. "Now" she said to the group "Take a good portion, but dont over fill your plates. Once everyone has gone through once, you are welcome to get seconds." She began to dish out her plate and moved down the line.

Ekkeheardt, meanwhile, had just entered the tent with rust, but continued through and out a door to the back. The pair entered a smaller tent attached by ropes. Within was a small table and two chairs. A masked goon stood by the door, waiting. "Fetch two plates of food" Ekkeheardt ordered. "Go on" he said, motioning to one of the chairs, "Sit!" When his new charge had been seated, The circus leader sat opposite and leaned back with a smile. "So, tell me about your past. How did you find yourself in the clearing in the woods where we captured you?"

Marina Elemento

io3121

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:23 pm
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Kylie and Estelle followed behind the masked woman obediently, and when the smell of food reached their noses, they both seemed to light up immediately. It seemed like it had been so long since they'd eaten anything remotely edible, let alone warm. Feeling eager and downright hungry, Kylie practically leaped in front of Estelle and got in front of her in the food line, being as patient as she could but not really succeeding. She fidgeted and played with her hair, and it only took a moment before she was humming quietly to herself again.

Estelle just laughed, watching her new family line up and wait for their food. It did smell pretty great, but nothing like the food she was used to having. After a moment she turned and her eyes fell on Rust, who was being lead to a door in the back by none other than the spooky ringmaster himself. The odd man still gave her the creeps, and she shivered with a frown on her face as she watched them leave. It wasn't until Kylie tugged on the edge of her shirt that she realized the line was moving and it was their turn to get food.

They filled up their plates with a decent, but not excessive, amount of food and sat down at a table side by side. They sat in silence, doing nothing but eating at first. Then, Estelle glanced at her little friend and asked quietly, "What do you suppose they're talking about back there, Rust and that mad man?" Kylie shoved another forkful of food in her mouth and shrugged, not sure what to say that could comfort her and soothe her worries.

RedZeroFive

io3121

Marina Elemento

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:38 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust was unsure of how he felt about such pleased attention he was getting from the ringmaster. He glanced at Estelle as he was led through the mess tent, almost as though she could save him from this mad man's scheme. He knew the strange man was concocting one. He saw the look in his eyes as he spoke. It was the same look his former boss, Mr. Ravyn, gave when coming up with what new to do to an old machine.

Rust sat at the other end of the table and thanked the person who brought them food. He thought about Ekkeheardt's question, wondering what exactly to tell the man and what to leave out. He knew being honest was the best thing to do, but that did not mean the man had to hear the entire truth. "I worked as an apprentice to a revolutionary mechanic. I already had an affinity with machines, and he saw the potential in me. He took me under his wing and helped me to develop my skills." he stopped and took a sip of water. "When the storm hit, I went to evacuate with some others," He he kept a straight face as he was about to stretch the truth. He had evacuated with only Estelle and had run into Bongo afterward. Ekkeheardt did not need to know that. "They turned out to be werewolves." he figured the man knew that already, so stating it did no harm. If anything the blatant truth from Rust would help to affirm that Ekkeheardt trusted him.

"We we on our way to join another pack in the north, but during a hunt, you found us."
he concluded. He raised his fork to his mouth, taking a bite of a bit of sausage mixed with egg.

In the main part of the tent, Tryk entered triumphant, as she would now be permitted to eat with her new friend. She watched Ekkeheardt out of the corner of her eye, making sure he was too preoccupied with his newest favorite toy to notice her in the mess. She sighed with relief when the door was closed behind the two and immediately she went up for a plate of food. She took a tray and held it out to the woman that stood behind the table where the food was being handed out. The woman gave her a sad, knowing look before handing her a small amount of food. Tryk looked at it and shoulders slumped. She knew better than to argue though. If she made a scene, the master would instruct Gem the cook to give her even less. She glanced over at Inai, the other cook, and Gem's brother. He gave her small smile and she went over to him with her bowl. He handed her a biscuit. It was larger than usual, and her eyes showed her gleefulness. Inai had baked a larger biscuit just for her.

Trykster made her way to the table and sat next to Kylie and Estelle. "They're probably talking about little secrets Master can use against you all later. They seem like innocent questions at the time, but he's got ears that hear more that what you say." She said this so matter of factually that it was hard to think she could be lying. Tryk reached up to her mask and, for the first time in front of these strangers, lifted the white porcelain face up, resting it on top of her fiery curls. Her face was pale with a heavy dusting of freckles. Her lips were full and red, cheeks rosy with youth. It was clear that her face should have been plump with baby fat, but where such roundness should be, her cheeks were sallow and the dark circles around her eyes were not shadows from the mask.
Tryk lifted the bowl of eggs and sausage to her mouth and scooped the meager portion into her mouth, swallowing it faster than she could taste it. Without pause, she took up the biscuit and ripped into it as if she were a wolf ripping into a hare.

(OOC: OMG MIA! I know we've been gone for so long, but I want you to know that in our absence, we have concocted the most wonderful and enticing plan for this rp that I think you will have a lot of fun playing it. This circus thing is going to go on for longer than I originally expected, but our characters will be so bad a** for it! Just you wait!)
Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas