Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:28 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged one shoulder. "Either one's fine with me," he said quietly. He didn't mind nor really care which college they went to.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:35 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi smiled slightly "The closest one it is then." She knew the longer she could sleep in the morning the better her mood would be later on.Ginhana snorted slightly, but didn't say anything in case someone could hear.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:44 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow. "You're thinking of sleeping in when you can, eh?" he said quietly, half joking. He said so since he liked the idea himself, but didn't say so out loud.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:47 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi grinned slightly, expanding her sight some to see the stairs "So what if I am?You were thinking of it yourself, and I for one, am in a better mood the more sleep I get." Ginhana let out a little bark of laughter, knowing Raen should remember that from the few time Mairi had stayed the night rather than drive through a storm.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:51 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen chuckled, shrugging. "Guilty as charged, judge. I still wonder how the heck Sakura sleeps through some of the things she does," he said wryly, half joking; he found it strange that Sakura could fall asleep in horror movies that were reputed to be utterly terrifying yet she fell asleep and never once woke even when the people close to her shrieked and screamed.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:56 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi stuck her tongue out at him childishly "I think she has some form of internal earplugs or something.Or a very high form of selective hearing" She paused slightly once they were outside, expanding her sight to find where the college was.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:59 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged, ignoring how Mairi reacted with the mention of his cousin. "Who knows? Though I have a feeling after she passes away, the place they bury her will be a place where they end up complaining about earthquakes... from her snoring," he said with a snickering chuckle.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:05 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi raised an eyebrow slightly "I didn't know she snored...Then again, Ginny was always the one I heard because she refused to sleep with you or Sakura." Ginhana let out a little growl at the jib.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:22 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen snorted. "I don't know whether I snore, but that's why Ginny didn't sleep with Sakura; I swear, if she stuck her head in a pool and dozed off, it'd end up looking like a Jacuzzi," he sighed. He cocked an eyebrow as they reached the first college that was close to them, though what caught his eye was the pair who had just gone inside: Haruka Tenoh and Michiru Kaioh. He wasn't sure if Mairi had noticed, though at that moment it didn't really matter. "Seems we are running into the Senshi all over the place; ran into Mercury and Jupiter no sooner than showing up, then Venus later that night... and all of them yesterday other than these two," he muttered into Mairi's mind. He had the sense something was guiding them without intervening.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:49 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi noticed the Senshi but stayed quiet "No, you don't snore.You talk, most of it's gibberish though." She bit her lip slightly, half tempted to find another college but sighed slightly "I get the feeling we're being drawn into whatever problems they have." Ginhana looked from one to the other before looking at the college building, wondering why they were just standing there.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:30 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen tilted his head fractionally; he suspected what he spoke in his sleep wasn't gibberish at all, but thought about recording it and seeing what came up. "Shall we, my Getsui-hime?" he murmured, teasing her by calling her a 'twilight princess'. "If we are, then we may be able to help them... or we can do what we can to stay separate from it," he murmured to her telepathically.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:26 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi smiled slightly and gave a small nod "Sure, but I feel in no way like a princess of any kind at the moment..." She 'watched' as the two Senshi moved about inside the building, their aura's a little dimmer behind the walls "If we are, then we have to help...I don't know what we did to make whatever gods there are angry, but I'd rather not continue to do so by ignoring the obvious."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:44 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen chuckled softly before sighing. He agreed with Mairi, though mythology was rarely clear on what gods existed and which ones were simply tales that came from the minds of men. "I know how you feel... physically, I feel fine... mentally and emotionally, I feel like the north end of a southbound mule," he murmured in Mairi's mind quietly as he walked towards the administration building.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:56 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Unable to help herself, Mairi let out a small bubble of laughter at his comment "I'm going to be nice and keep my comments to myself on that one." She was teasing, that much was obvious, as she walked with him, idly wondering if they'd be asked to leave Ginhana outside.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:02 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen wasn't surprised to see Ginhana dart after them as he pulled open the door. "We could always say that Ginny's your 'SEV'," he murmured, teasing both Mairi and Ginahana with the joking nickname of 'Seeing Eye Vixen'.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games