Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:18 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Huh?" Julian blinked, having not noticed Daniel. "Oh. It's good." he commented before looking at the empty living room again. "It's kinda creepy how empty this place is, huh?"

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:38 pm
User Image

"I kinda like it," he breathed, looking away and out of a window. "Less loud, I think. And I'm less likely to hear my parents having sex, which is disgusting as hell." Daniel leaned over to brush brown hair from Julian's forehead, fingers tingling as they touched his skin. "I'd rather hear us."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:41 pm
Mayah Playah
Did you get the PM?

Julian Rieux

"At least your parents are normal. Whenever I hear mine I have to worry about stepping on a severed limb when I need to go to the bathroom." Julian grumbled. He chuckled at Daniel's last comment and lazily pushed his hand away. "No thank you. I want to be able to walk when we try to track that one guy down."

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:48 pm
User Image

He pouted, pursing his lips. "Oh come on, it can't be that hard to walk!" he insisted. "I mean, at first, yeah. But after a few times? Nuh-uh."

Awesome nerd
What PM?

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:51 pm
Mayah Playah
Nikki and Leon

Julian Rieux

Julian looked at Daniel then smirked broadly, leaning the side of his head against a fist. It was pretty interesting watching the usually cold-eyed, stoic Ice Prince of the school looking at him like a puppy looking for affection. "I don't know, you're clearly underestimating yourself." he drawled.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:59 pm
User Image

"Then how's about a bet?" he suggested, not noticing that he was less like the Ice Prince than ever before. "If I win, you do it when I want to, and no complaints."

Awesome nerd
I don't think so.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:13 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian raised an interested eyebrow. "Alright, but if I win then you have to at least call your parents and tell them yourself that you're alright." he bartered. Not willing to argue about his side of the bet, he turned to face the blonde. "So what's your game?"

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:05 pm
User Image

"Top me," was all he said, crossing his arms over his chest and smirking. "If I cry like you did, then you win."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:38 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Wait," Julian protested. "Either way you're getting sex!" He paused then lowered his eyebrows. "... You want me to actually top top you?"

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:01 am
User Image

Daniel ignored the protest, nodding at the question. "Yeah. I trust you, and we're in love, so it's okay. Besides, it's not like I'm going to regret it. I don't regret anything I do with you." Suddenly, he winced, fingers reaching up to touch a small scar beneath his ear. "Except that one time you managed to get me to beat up that bully gang for you in the eighth grade. I'm still a little pissed about that." He chuckled shortly, before crossing his arms over his broad chest and tilting his blonde head at the other teen. "So, what do you say?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:13 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

The smaller male stiffened, a blush covering his scowl. Jeez, how could Daniel say such things so easily? Talking about love and whatnot.
He sucked his breath in again when reminded of an incident, where he puffed on cheek and looked away. "I ran out of syringes and scalpels that day! Besides, I took care of you for a week, didn't I?" he remarked then looked back at Daniel. So he really wanted him to top him, eh? It'd certainly be a sight to see. Instead of him being the one moaning and crying out, it would be Daniel! Oh, to see that arrogant smirk twisting into a shameless moan...! "Alright, let's do this." he nodded.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:18 am
User Image

"They threw me into a dumpster! I had to get three tetanus shots!" he cried in disbelief. "And you only came with me for those shots because you needed to stock up on medical supplies." With a sigh and a shake of the head (his usual reply for anything to deal with Julian), the teen blinked at Julian's compliance. Just like that, he was okay with it? This wasn't right. Julian wasn't usually this into their sexual activities. That thought only made him that much more determined to win the bet. "Okay then, Mr. Top, are we going to do this here, or are you going to lead me upstairs?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:53 am
Mayah Playah
Time Skip or PM?

Julian Rieux

A confident smile of his own graced Julian's lips. He may not be large like Daniel, but he knew how to use it - At least the girls he used to be with thought so. And with how childish Daniel was being right now, there was no way he'd lose this bet.
At the question, he scoffed and got to his feet. "Bedroom, duh. Nothing can make you cry out more than a cozy bed beneath you and this tough body on top." he snickered and more dragged than lead Daniel up the stairs.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:09 am
User Image

"Tough? Did you really just call yourself that?" snickered the man as they went upstairs, mind racing. He couldn't help but laugh at the thought that Julian actually believed he could make him cry. It was hilarious!

Awesome nerd
Much as I'd love to see our resident ugly duckling get topped, if we time skip we can figure out who wins by using the number generator.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:53 am
Mayah Playah
1 - Daniel wins // 2 - Julian wins

Julian Rieux

"Shut up. By the time I'm done with you you'll be calling me that all the time." Julian scoffed. He couldn't wait for them to get to school. Every look he sent Daniel would make the blonde blush and look down shyly. Oh how the Ice Prince would crack! Motivated by such thoughts, Julian lightly set his hand on Daniel's chest and pushed him down onto the bed. He crawled over him, grinning at him while unzipping his pants.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games